Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 141722 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3945 on: April 28, 2024, 07:41:23 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, I am so relieved to hear that DN18 no longer has that awful fishing line attached!  Hallelujah is right! I am thinking there was no hook attached to it, thank goodness! Love that picture of the two! 61 here, high 68 today, and off/on rain.

I do have some pictures, Bella with all her Taylor Swift bracelets, Talon's new curly hair-do, and Bella at the Taylor S Birthday Party yesterday!

Lani, I used to make teriyaki beef jerky too! And I dried fruits and flowers for craft projects, I still have little hearts made of an applesauce mixture, coated with cinnamon and dried in the dehydrator! And that was at least 30 years ago! Hope the pollen is beginning to clear! Love the good night cat picture!

BL, I bet you and Kopje see a lot in the morning when you are doing your camping man business!

tsk, looks like rain off and on for a few days here, you will probably have some of the same. Looks like with all that scientists can do that they should be able to come up with some way to remove the calories from all the good stuff!

Lisa, your tv saga! Yes, bigger is better. So they say.  :o We moved to a 65" when our 55" died after 3 years. Before that we had a 37" or so, that was the biggest size that would fit in our entertainment center. It died after about 12  or so years and was not a smart tv, so we gave the big oak entertainment center away, got a console and the 55" tv.

E4E, congrats to your grandson and another win! Love the Hell's Angel kitties!

nr FB post- got a snap of the 3 eggs!

Dunrovin Osprey Nest - Ashley Wilson  · This female has been here for a week. Hopefully she will stick around!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3946 on: April 28, 2024, 08:24:40 AM »

some bounce

TSK... "Between this mole and that one." LOL! There is a cardboard template that hangs around your neck with a cutout. And in the booklet it shows examples of where or how much to move the patch if the skin is irritated. It appears my skin is affected only at the 4 small areas where the end of the leads wires are, with tiny extra mounds of plastic (?), not the whole adhesive area which holds the device. I change it every 5 days... two more times before it comes off on the 11th. 

Have a good Sunday Beakers. Keep Looking UP
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #3947 on: April 28, 2024, 08:25:22 AM »

clynn  Like the new look on Talon.  Won't have to worry about combing or any hair out of place.  A more grown up/current look.

Well, now  I think I'll have to wait to try the EB casserole.  Jewel was all out of Bays Brioche muffins.  It's either that or use ones from my freezer.  To keep that taste and light texture I'd rather use fresh.  However, not a dang package on the shelf.  (PS Tsk Appreciate the spell check  ::)  )

Puff

« Reply #3948 on: April 28, 2024, 08:36:17 AM »

some bounce

TSK... "Between this mole and that one." LOL! There is a cardboard template that hangs around your neck with a cutout. And in the booklet it shows examples of where or how much to move the patch if the skin is irritated. It appears my skin is affected only at the 4 small areas where the end of the leads wires are, with tiny extra mounds of plastic (?), not the whole adhesive area which holds the device. I change it every 5 days... two more times before it comes off on the 11th. 

Have a good Sunday Beakers. Keep Looking UP

tig I was glad to find out that my heads-up on the rash from that monitor can be an issue.  I didn't want to worry you.  I guess the company finally got the word.  I never got such a print instruction.  When the patch came off for good I at least had on hand an ointment I use for my eczema.  Ahhhhhh - it felt so good.

Enjoy!!!

P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 08:42:52 AM by Puff »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3949 on: April 28, 2024, 09:09:37 AM »

CLYNN   I LOVE Talon's curly hair look.  ;D  Bella is a "Swifty" at a very young age  ;) ;)  But I guess that is the trend.  Look at all those bracelets  :o   Who hosted the TS b-day party??  She is so cute.  The 3 Amigos..LOL

TIG  Thanks for the explanation of monitor placement.  The end is in sight!
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3950 on: April 28, 2024, 09:39:18 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Sunday!!

tsk - I will have to check the refrigerated section for those English muffins.  I do remember one of your TV's being in the kitchen.   :D

tig - Ouch, on the blister. 

Phyl - Thanks  :)  Your weather sounds like ours today. 

karen - LOL, you ate good today!

Lani - Thanks for the link to the dried herbs.  :D

clynn - Jeff says, lets get a 55" for the bedroom.  I was like OK, well Misty is scared of it when we turn it on.  I think just all the light and the flashing from the pic makes her scared.  We are going to put it in the living room, since the room is bigger in there.  Love the pics of the munchkins, and love Talon's curly hair!  Bella...I am a Swiftie fan, too!  ;D I am in the middle of watching the Eras Tour on Disney+

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3951 on: April 28, 2024, 12:15:26 PM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers!
Morning Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Phyl, such great news about DN18!

Clynn, Love Bella and her beautiful bracelets... awesome hair cut on Talon, makes him look older.! Great look!   ;D ... awe Good luck and wishes for Dunrovin's Swoop and possible new mate. Sad to know Harriet is gone, another tie to one of Horst's favorite nest he brought to the Beak. Remember how close Horst was with Dr Green, who studies both Dunrovin and Hellgate nest. I wish Dr Green could fix what's going on with Iris.  :(

Hi Tsk  :)

{{{Tig}}}

Lisa, awww {{{Misty}}} we have a 42" in our bedroom.

North American Black Bear update on Tasha  :-*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKlMhBBGVU

Holly and Lucky  :-*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lfc3_7W6uk

Here is the Photo Answer to The Question of the Week from the Bear Facts & Fun Team.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3952 on: April 28, 2024, 12:39:40 PM »

No bounce

https://youtu.be/4EEmcepggH8?si=cOhBVJdlVV308wPM

Workers Memorial ... Key bridge
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #3953 on: April 28, 2024, 12:52:59 PM »

Don't think you were talking about me with a kitchen TV - but I do have a small 19" Sony on (it's "on" the marble dinette table and "On" the tennis match).  Great pic!

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3954 on: April 28, 2024, 01:15:44 PM »

LISA   Interesting about Misty and the TV.  Maybe she would get used to it?   What size does that leave you for the bedroom?

LANI   I see Archbishop Ruff is making a visit this AM   ;) ;D    Thanks for the bear video update  :)  Their new environments are great.

TIG  I hope they can create a permanent memorial that would include all that amazing art work.  :(
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3955 on: April 28, 2024, 02:37:29 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

(((Prayers for all in the path of the severe storms and tornado outbreaks.)))

I walked 35 minutes yesterday and 38 minutes today.

The big heavy-duty splint on my hand came off Friday after it was xrayed again. Xray showed the fracture is still there, of course, but healing is happening. It was the best view I have seen of it, and it is a larger break than I had realized. Anyway, that finger is now "buddy taped" to my ring finger with some sliky soft fabric held together with a velcro-like wrap. The hand ortho wants me to start using them. Some improvement -  I could pick up an empty coffee cup with my sprained index finger for the 1st time today. Yay! It hurt, but I could hold and lift the empty cup. Progress.  ;)  I have a 1st appt this coming week with the PT to help with regaining mobiity and strength.

Tsk, yes! I watched my boyfriend win his 2nd round match yesterday!  :-* :-*

Tig, I've only been checking in on some matches here and there, and not watching too much right now. I did watch some of the Andreeva match today, as well as some of the Alcaraz match and some of the Fritz match; otherwise, just a little of this and that on other courts. I'm sort of saving up my tennis watching hours for the French Open.

Take care, All. :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3956 on: April 28, 2024, 05:02:26 PM »

BAZI   Thanks for the update on your hand.  Good progress!!!  Will it be a PT or an OT?

T40  Missed you this weekend  ???

Boy, the wind has been something else today.  No hair combing needed.  Will look like bed hair all day if outdoors  LOL
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3957 on: April 28, 2024, 05:24:04 PM »

tsk - LOL Bed head all day, cause of wind!  Misty is ok with the TV when it daylight, but once it gets dark in the room she is scared.  We have a 43" flat screen, and I would like something that size, since she is use to that.

baz - Glad you are making some progress with your hand.  Good luck with PT this week.

Lani - 42" sounds perfect!

Have to take Jeff's car to dealership in morning for oil change and tire rotation.  Will catch up in the morning at some point. 

Good night, everyone  :)

karengramke

« Reply #3958 on: April 28, 2024, 06:25:58 PM »

Clynn, love Talons hair!  His previous very short do made him look like a miniature Marine!  This is a handsome young man look!   Tell me, is this a perm or a cut by someone who knew how to bring out the curl?   Bella can be tge president of the TS fan club!   Glad you kept them safe during the bad weather!   One of the reasons I hate those storms when they are forecasted here is the lack of a basement!

83 for a high today and partly cloudy! Temps will be inching up during the week to about 91/with no rain in the forecast for the next ten days!
Happy to read DN 18 no longer  has fishing line  hanging out!  Hope there are no problems going forward.

Nice bear enclosure.   How many bears live there?  Can they come and go?    I am confused as I thought they lived in the wild!  Will have to look this up!

Baz, good news on your hand!
Tsk, don’t blow away! Phyl. bL,Eagles, Puff. Tig, waving to you all.    Thanks for links!  Old Guy, how was cards!
Lisa, see u tomorrow!  Seds

« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 12:35:39 PM by karengramke »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3959 on: April 28, 2024, 07:14:46 PM »

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan