Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:05:55 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Beautiful day today in the mid 80’s with a lovely breeze!    Busy  most of the day with nothing major but no time to type!    Loved all the posts!  F in Art  is great!  See you in the morning!    Seds

on: Today at 07:21:59 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

on: Today at 07:15:58 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Relieved  to know  Urbandale eaglets were rescued and  as mentioned weren't  crushed by the nest---are being taken good care of at SOAR!

Tig  Hopefully you two are on the road home---sending wishes for a safe journey.   

Hi Puff  I've never cat fished in river or lake---off pier is all I've done. But, I sure do love that fish dipped in milk and
rolled in corn meal then pan fried with some catsup .
 On subject of departed pets:There's a pet crematorium  in Pegram , Tn that has always picked-up my cats---Samantha, Mitch and then Mike here at the house ---I kept then wrapped in a specially sewn/ embellished pillow case each,  resting in the laundry room a top the washing machine. Only a few days passed and their bodies were fine. The couple brought each one home and greeted with me at the door---"Samantha's come home. etc. " I've the trio of urns stored  on the shelf in our bedroom closet. Our pets are family no other way to say it, IMHO.   :-*

CLynn cute kitten puddle on tree stump; wonder if the darkened fur at surgery site isn't a type of scaring ---when Mike has his lung surgery
 and was shaved  he developed a black scar along the incision  in his skin.  Well, I think Sophia's darkened fur on her belly is cute.
Tks for sharing NR's link of the Wells Osprey nest and the hatchlings news. Great snap. Tks NR. Oh---I can see that there are 3 hatched. No worries there.

Tsk    FNC had a short segment on  Marian Robinson's passing yesterday. RIP Marian. ; sweet Caturday this AM; more sauce huh? Still think it'd be good over vanilla ice cream.

Lani   sweet Abyssinian this AM . Right there---do anything for them. Sounds like a very nice  'birthday' visit/celebration  w/ Shannon . Safe travels for her and Mike.   

Lisa    thanks for update on Brian. Bless him for clearing it all up and getting in order. Cute Caturday this  AM 

Hi Eagles      from what I'v read one of three therapies used, (1) PT; (2) Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. and (3) Tissue Regeneration Technologies. Supposedly docs don't like cortisone/cortisol injections due repetitive damage to  joint cartilage . Glad your eye glasses situation
turned out fine for you.
You;re going on a Alaska cruise. How wonderful.  This is the best time of year to see Alaska.    Jim and I were there in  August '05 when he was flying for Doane Pet Care in Joplin Mo and then here in Brentwood, TN. We met our  company Pres and his family and a prospective client in Juneau when they docked --to fly them to back  Nashville. We arrived 4 days early as instructed for a mini vaca and had a wonderful time touring the state and coast.   Gobble up the lobster as it's cheap, cheap and fresh caught  from the coastal  fishing boats.  Got loads of snaps too.  And  no end to stories  to  tell.  You'll have fun and memories to share with us.

OG
      ''Good Luck' at cards tonight--if you're playing.

on: Today at 06:20:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
https://x.com/i/status/1796989845211853129

for all our fisher gals and guys :D :D

Imagine yourself reeling in the big one when out of nowhere the USS Teddy Roosevelt pulls up!

on: Today at 06:20:25 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
LISA   I checked the gauge after our morning of showers and it was a bit over 1/2 "  It has now been pouring for almost 2 hours  :o
We shall see in the AM.

on: Today at 05:01:57 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Nora in IA
Amy hadn't found her either.

on: Today at 05:00:08 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl

Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-06-01-glimpse-of-summer
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 04:59:32 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
tsk - Send some of your rain this way.  It is a hot one here today.  Ooo, you made more sauce!

oldguy - Thank you, replied!

kb/Jaspurr - Thanks for the video link, so glad those eaglets were rescued and are being taken good care of at SOAR!

Have a good night, everyone!

on: Today at 04:52:21 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by LisaG1967
STL, the egg was broken byt the racoon sometime after midnight.  Took this screen shot early morning, when I got up. 

on: Today at 04:39:18 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by calhound
i came in my office to feed my cats in here checked tv cam look how big those babies are

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10