Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:34:30 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
LISA   I was doing some research on the topic of caffeine and tinnitus and most say "no connection".  ;) ;)

BAZI   We had some hearty storms pass north of my backyard this afternoon - Dark but no rain.  Tomorrow is our critical day with a guarantee of some wide spread storms with warnings tomorrow afternoon/evening.

CLYNN  Heard an interesting piece on the late afternoon news.  Many newer neighborhoods may not get a lot of cicadas.  We moved in 16 years ago and they were building the house 6 months of year 17 - so our cicadas may have been all destroyed with that earth being moved around.  Never thought of that.  There are 4 houses in a row that are that time frame.

on: Today at 06:26:54 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
I began drinking coffee, 1 cup/day. about 7 years ago. Hmmm...

It has been 8 days since I mailed the heart monitor to Arizona. Hopefully I'll hear from the doctor before we go north.

Good luck tomorrow KB
All... stay safe tomorrow. I'll be out and about during both storm times.

SED

on: Today at 06:05:58 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Lisa, hope you have a good night and sleep peacefully...

tsk, I read this article on the Dali today, it said they finally freed the ship from the section of the bridge that was on the bow. the section weighed 8-12 million pounds! Wow, it's hard to imagine!    https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/18/us/dali-ship-baltimore-bridge-refloats/index.html  I haven't seen any cicadas yet! I'll have to find the pictures I took when Bella found one on a tree at the playground. It was shedding its old shell, I got a series of pics!

Lani, I had forgotten about Willi and Milli!  Thank you for checking on them, and they already have their egg! I think most of us are hoping Iris' NG will be Finnegan! I am so happy!

baz, we had a storm pass through last night, the sirens were going off. It wasn't that bad though. I think 1.5" of rain, but the wind wasn't too bad. Good for all my new plantings!

Phyl, love those fluffy dogs!

Good Night Beakers!

on: Today at 05:43:03 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc
Howdy Beakers!

Everyone in the path of the potentially severe storms in the midwest tomorrow and tomorrow night, please stay alert/aware to your local weather announcements, and stay safe.

Have a good evening, All. Peace. SED.

on: Today at 05:18:50 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
GREAT!!!  Every time I've checked the cam hasn't been on.  I did ask Amy this morning if she'd heard anything on HB and cam still being off.

on: Today at 05:10:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Phyl - I love Bacon  ;D

kb - Keep us posted! 

tsk - A traveling cicada! When the doctor said cut back on the caffeine, I thought, does that mean 2 cups instead of 3 a day? 

tig - Aww, so sorry no Rosie.  :(

Lani:-*  Aww, Milli & Willi!

Good night, everyone!

on: Today at 04:46:51 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
Good evening  JUst 2 more days of work left this week

on: Today at 03:45:56 PM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by eburgbirdwtchr
For us "loners".

https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/puzzles/never-alone-jigsaw-puzzle/

on: Today at 02:06:06 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
They were just hatched yesterday, they should be fine yet.

1352 mom brought in a meal and Mac took off so fast he knocked the kids who righted themselves real quick.

on: Today at 01:49:48 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
are we gonna lose 2 more eggs?
This is NOT normal.  WHY?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10