News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:45:22 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
No hatches yet.........

on: Today at 01:31:46 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
{{{HI EAGLES !!}}}

Thanks loads for the update. We all know how daunting Life can be. And, to be sure, you've been a very busy gal.

Ahhhhh. The DNN family. "The Kids' are really growing and developing unique personalities.

Kind regards to your mom and sis. They are in my prayers---in all our prayers, always.
Luv the hummer today.

on: Today at 01:26:09 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce
Hi E4E  ;)
Rest day for me, in between yard werk days.

Baltimore is socked in with rain n fog today. Not certain , but, they invited the media to be there Saturday between 5 and 5:30. All is fluid, but that might be the shaped charge demolition time.

FYI
TTFN

on: Today at 01:19:41 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Rabbit on the menu this morning for the eaglets.  DNF brought the carcass and showed them how to defur it.  MrN came to help with feeding.  Eaglets are resting, stretching, clomping around the nest, resting, as expected.  DNF spent some time around noon pulling up nesting materials to let the grasses dry out from recent rain.

If you watch the rewind, you can see the calves stampeding across the pasture, from south to north, in one of the wide angle views.

on: Today at 01:09:09 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116

Hi Beakers and Happy Friday!

So sorry for not mentioning that I was taking a little break from being on my computer very much because of obligations and just trying to keep up with cleaning & chores around house & yard.  I am with my mom quite a bit with helping her take care of her personal affairs on line as she does not have a computer (neither does my sister-only a smart phone).  She was in the hospital a few days ago, but only for a day and got to go home.  She is okay though.  Sis & I are taking turns in driving her to PT (as I'm sure most of you know that my mom no longer drives).
Plus, just going to our Grandson's baseball games, getting together with our friends and taking day trips here & there - the days fly by so quickly.

Whenever I miss signing into the Beak for a couple of days, it is so hard to catch up! So, the more I fell behind, the harder it was to get back in here! Lol!

I know everyone here has obligations and family too, and I don't know how you all do it and you still keep up in the Beak! :-[

Thank you to the folks who inquired about me, and to those that sent me PMs!! ;D   I will try to communicate much better  :)   Everyone has been nice to me and please know that no one here has hurt my feelings or upset me in any way whatsoever! :)

Thank you for putting up with me! :)

I have been regularly checking in on the DNN family!

on: Today at 12:41:43 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb

Minnehaha Falls The result of our spring rains!

Glad to hear E4E is fine...

Busy again, watered in grass seed, washed outside windows with windex outdoor hose hook up for high windows. All but one do pull inward from the inside but doing this first gets a good start...insecticide poofer around the foundation of the house.

I suspect it might be a big bug year with all our rain this summer....Chris has a big case of arachnophobia.

on: Today at 12:21:50 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Goose families doing their thing same as yesterday.  The piebald mom goose rolled the unhatched egg back and forth several times about 10:30 AM.  She might be encouraging the chick to move, or she might just be bored sitting there day after day.  It's not too late for this egg to hatch.  It was laid at N1 soon after the first goslings jumped, so about April 16th, and incubation is 25 to 28 days.

on: Today at 12:06:34 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by STLbf
Sadly, you are probably correct about the egg not hatching.  The parents will eventually remove it or the shell will break as the eyases grow and move around.  Birds definitely have a life filled with challenges and setbacks.  Still, we are delighted to have three more little peregrines in Michigan.  May they thrive and prosper.

on: Today at 11:37:45 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
tig - Glad you heard from E4E, and that she is OK.  :)

karen - I looked at radar this morning when you mentioned tornadoes.  There was a big red/orange cell passing over Tallahassee at the time.  I can imagine there was some storm damage.  I read the Decorah post from Robin...yay for Mom & DM2!  I am glad you are feeling OK this morning after shot.

on: Today at 11:29:39 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
I heard from Eagles... She is ok, but busy. She said she will post ...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10