Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 648698 times)

johoward

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #28440 on: Today at 07:08:02 AM »

Good morning again EV1.  Now I am OK, and it is not even 7:30 yet.  Beautiful sunrise over the Mississippi GSB Falco Cam.  Nice here too on the South Shore. 57 degrees, but calm. So comfortable.
  I did check other cams and start a second cup of coffee, which I will go get now. LOL Be right back.
I was here yesterday Cal, but internet went out right after I did the puzzle.  I made a note of my time and shut down to do house work.  Which took all day, and is still not done.  Then I forgot to come back in to post my time.  Sorry.
  I especially loved your little foal and mother card.  I did take a picture of it and Paulie's flowers, and sent it too a lot of Mothers later in the day.
6:11 on today's puzzle.  I think this is close to what I got on yesterday's too.  I could not find my note to be sure.
No plans for today except finish house work and go get my cereal at Walmart.  I put all my fruit into my bowl this morning, got out the milk, and then found out I did not go get cereal yesterday.  Wow! NO CEREAL!  Talk about a shock to the system.  6AM, I am up and at'em and NO CEREAL!!!  YIKES! I am addicted.
 So I added a little cinnamon and milk to the bowl with my blueberries and apple chunks, and put it in the microwave for two minutes. While it cooked I put some butter in the frying pan from last night and fried my last two eggs.  They came out kind of dark.  I made two slices of jelly toast and a cup of coffee.  Was a pretty good alternative.  If I do say so myself. LOL  Now I am out of cereal AND eggs.  Really must go to Walmart today.  Right after I get done with house.
OK EV1 CUL again.  GBU, Israel, Ukraine, Debbie, and all who are sufferring. Especially the neglected.

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #28441 on: Today at 08:02:13 AM »

Devils Tower
According to the Native American tribes of the Kiowa and Lakota, a group of girls went out to play and were spotted by several giant bears, who began to chase them. In an effort to escape the bears, the girls climbed atop a rock, fell to their knees, and prayed to the Great Spirit to save them. Hearing their prayers, the Great Spirit made the rock rise from the ground towards the heavens so that the bears could not reach the girls. The bears, in an effort to climb the rock, left deep claw marks in the sides, which had become too steep to climb. Those are the marks which appear today on the sides of Devils Tower. When the girls reached the sky, they were turned into the stars of the Pleiades
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calihoula

« Reply #28442 on: Today at 11:51:07 AM »

hi you guys here is what todays dog shame says first one i see is really small
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

johoward

« Reply #28443 on: Today at 06:07:32 PM »

Thanks Cal.  Yes, I could not read it.  This one is fine, and I have already relayed it to Debbie and Karen.  I was laughing out loud for real when I read the sign.