Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:30:21 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
Just checking in and no word from LISA yet.  Hope she is home by now and maybe tonight after she rests.

on: Today at 03:46:27 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
One little one gets so curious about things beyond the nest box....

on: Today at 03:38:48 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
The 3 musketeers 5/17 in the afternoon.....

on: Today at 03:34:11 PM 
A peek at 0738

Shift change at 0758

on: Today at 03:14:03 PM 
It looks like it might be grackle for breakfast.......

There were black feathers flying all over!!!

on: Today at 03:08:23 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
Shift change about 1355

on: Today at 03:07:22 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
{{{CLYNN}}}-nice blue theme for your AM post; your blurry eye  :(  ; thanks for  Hellgate & Dunrovin update, the ospreys look great.
Beautiful color on those eggs

TSK- you work so hard on the garden at church.  I'm sure it's all deeply appreciated and looks so pretty and cheerful.

KAREN- I have some marigolds in a long planter on the deck  between the loungers in front of the glass doors.
Sounds like you're getting ready for Armed Forces and Memorial Day.  I use to display bunting with our flag.. :(

Yes. Me Two... hope Lisa & Bradley are home. I was just thinking Bandit and Misty are going be weaving themselves  all around Lisa's ankles
mewing excitedly.     A Good Friday nite to you.

{{{LANI}}}

on: Today at 02:59:56 PM 
This is how today is progressing...

1132 - Mom having a little "me time" before asking Mac to remove himself...

on: Today at 02:45:00 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
Cal,
 Debbie says you better keep your other pets off that bridge.
Karen's pepper stuffing is a mystery, but I do think you would like it.  I could only identify a few ingredients like rice, avocado, tomatoes, zucchini, there were others, possibly lentils, but definitely no meat.
Karen does win at her house.  For example, I challenged her to cut the deck for over-all winner the other night at her place.  I got a nice clean 10 of spades.  She blew me out of the water with a glowing ace of hearts.
Well I went to drugmart, and I am glad to be home with you all now.  Got twice what I wanted on my list.  Found a $5.99 coupon for KFC.  So I went there instead of to church and store in Lorain.  I am still sipping the diet Pepsi I got with the combo at KFC  The last time I went to that church for dinner it cost me close to fifty dollars, but it was well worth it because Debbie wanted it.  She is too sick to eat again today.  I would gladly go there and spend $50 if she were up to it.
Dear God, please help her get by this illness soon.  A year is long enough.
 I will go now and start cooking something for dinner tonight.  It will be made using my favorite French's chili-o mix that you got me a while ago.  This packet came from Shannon.
CUL EV1 GBU and all those who are suffering today.

on: Today at 02:35:40 PM 
Cool!!!  I loved the "avoid being bombed by mom & dad overhead"  ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10