Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493387 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11865 on: December 03, 2023, 02:02:39 PM »

BL - critters, hooves, flames . . . .  :-\

Lani - That is Teamwork;  Mike cooked the chicken nuggets and you cleaned up - good deal!! ;D ;D   That is really nice that Mike helps out in the kitchen, with chopping, preparing, cooking etc.   Very handy guy!!!! ;D

Phyl - Hope Jim feels a lil better today.  I'm sure you are giving him good TLC and you take care of yourself too!  {{Jim & Phyl}   Very good DOTY today! :)

Puff - I agree, hugs are a great thing - I know I love to receive - so a warm heartfelt hug to you sweet Puff  :)

Clynn - Like the story of Ed making mostaccioli and how long ago it was - so funny that he reminds you of it! ;D    Glad Ed & Kelsey made it to Springfield safe & sound! :)    Good for you with all the progress you are making in the Mole Hole, although it looks like you have a ways to go!! ;)   Good deal to ask Erin to take the recyclables - works out great for you both! ;D
Yes, I understood that the theft had occurred long ago, but I was sorry that such an event had happened to such a kind, sweet person (you)!    Glad you mentioned to Puff that a Lobiolly is a pine tree in the south - I didn't know either!   Thanks for posting about the pine cone  :)

Tig - Glad you are a lil better - keep taking good care  :)  {{Tig}}

Kb - Interesting pic this a.m.! :)  You, Chris, & Ollie have a nice day  :)   What a precious vid of baby chimp!! :)

LisaG - Pretty holiday image!   Didn't realize your son plays the guitar & drums - so your family is musically inclined! ;D   Lol! Hope the toy isn't left at the Grandparent's house! ;D

Tsk - Thank you so much for sharing an update on Tim.   Glad it seems he is doing better.  Prayers that all goes well and that he can go home tomorrow in the PM.  He will definitely have a heartwarming welcoming from yourself & Lulu!! :-* :-*

Karen - Hope you are doing okay with the vertigo.  You & Piper have a nice day.

Og - Did you play cards last night?

Baz - Enjoy your walk if you head out there - I seem to remember you were going to be having rain over the weekend.  Have a great day. :)

Beakers have a nice Sunday  :)

karengramke

« Reply #11866 on: December 03, 2023, 03:16:49 PM »

Good afternoon Beakers!  The vertigo is still here and limits what I can do!  Not as bad as the other day!  I have to hold my head up and keep it pretty straight so the crystals don’t bounce around too much!   Piper seems fine, at least no more seizures!   Knock on wood!
Phyl, are you masked up?   Can Jim breathe  well in a mask?   Hope he recovers soon!
Tsk, prayers continue  for you and Tim!
Lani, nice to have Mike around the house!
Lisa, Christmas will be fun!
Tig, feel better
Eagles😵‍💫
Puff, nice neighborhood!  You are the matriarch!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11867 on: December 03, 2023, 04:37:15 PM »

T40   Ginger the elevator cat  LOL    Catnip kitty  LOLOL   YAY  Tony Baker  :D   Kratu loves the tube tunnel  ;) ;)

BL  Do you have a pic of Ralph to post?

LANI   So sorry about your friend's loss of her husband  :-*  Oh NO   Sister Minnie  Don't know where you get these but they are hysterical.  Bet Mike finds some relaxation as a "sous chef"  LOL

PHYL   Got a hug from Barb today  ;)

CLYNN   Such a funny post about Ed and the recycle bottles  LOLOL  Kelsey's call after crossing Mississippi  :-*   Love the thought of growing a pine tree - Great for kids to do.

TIG  That sure was a rough whatever you had.  I've been so out of it I didn't realize Tiger's tourney was this weekend.

LISA   Didn't realize Bradley plays drums  LOL  He'll love the gift  ;D

KB   That chimps hug was so cute  :)

KAREN   Thanks now I know not to ever grow a loblolly as If I ever could  LOL

EAGLES   Snowmen on the beach!

Tim's heart rate back to his normal of 54 after 2 1/2 days.  He's thrilled.  He's getting insulin which is bringing his much elevated blood sugars to a safer level - normal for such an event.  Still doesn't know the time of his chemical stress test tomorrow but will call me when he needs to come home.  I have desk duty this week for our Social Concerns ministry.  Thanks for all your prayers.  Told him that is why his HR is back to normal so quick today  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #11868 on: December 03, 2023, 04:57:15 PM »

tsk - Hoping to hear your update on Tim. Oh, I see you answered.  Reading your update now.  So, will Tim be on insulin for now on, or just while in hospital?  Continued prayers for him.   :-*

kb - Yes, perfect for hug day!

Puff:D

Lani - Bradley got interesting in the drums when he was in 4th grade, and then in middle school he got interested in the bass guitar.  The guitar I could handle in my house, the drums not so much.  ;D

Phyl - I wish I could share a video here with you all, but Bradley likes to golf too, and he had a lil video of showing Sydney how to putt. He had the putter in her hands, so cute. 

E4E - Thank you on the image, and I love yours this morning, too!  There are some pretty Christmas scenes on Pinterest.

karen -  I hope it will be fun, and no drama!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11869 on: December 03, 2023, 06:58:13 PM »

Been a busy Sunday here. Whew...

Eagles only in Cali are there snowmen on the beach.  ;D

CLynn tks for the pine cone tip growing conifers. I have to do that!

Lani went back over your post, as I've had to do with several others here    So sorry  for y our friend's loss of her husband. :(.

Tsk more good news for you and Tim.  Years ago CLynn told me of the miracle of 'Beaker Prayers'.  ;)  So excited about Tim's homecoming tomorrow.  All the best with the Social Concerns Ministry-desk.

KB awwww chimp's hug-cute

Karen  Hope you have better days ahead. Jim went to Kroger 'Little Clinic' yesterday etc. etc.;)    . When I'm around I mask. When I'm not he does.  He knows to stay clear of Maggie. 

Lisa Years ago,  for fun and curiosity, I did a short video of Mike eating lettuce  and posted it to YouTube. No I didn't share it here. But, I think  if you upload to YouTube then you  would  be able to post the link here.  Maybe try that? Im sure others here will have better suggestion. I would luv to see all the Sydney flicks.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11870 on: December 03, 2023, 10:02:29 PM »

Hi Eagles Love the snowmen on the beach!  ;D

Karen, Happy to hear Piper is well. Prayers for no seizures and prayers for no vertigo for you.  :-*
Since Mike is unable to help outside, he likes to help where he is able.  :)

{{{Hugs Tsk}}} wonderful news about Tim. Hugs and Prayers you both get a well deserved good night's sleep... and Lulu too  :-* ... Prayers for your Social Concern Ministry.🙏🏼

Clynn, Did Erin do well $$ with the recycles?

T40, Tony Baker and skibbity paps! awwww Pablo and Pedro ... a happy reunion of a lost dog/owner  :-* ... beautiful Decorah eagles on patio.

Lisa, Bradley is going to have fun teaching Sydney the love of music and sports! very special times ahead!

Good night!

May God's peace be with our Beak Family and those you hold dear.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11871 on: December 04, 2023, 06:59:56 AM »

HI EVERYONE

LISA  I think insulin just in the hospital. 

LANI   Good night cat with tree reflected in its eyes- cool  ;)
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #11872 on: December 04, 2023, 07:01:58 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!   

Currently 57F  cloudy,   High  71F sunny,  Low 49 F 

Jim's much better. Thanks.

We spent all of yesterday evening and most of the night at St. Thomas Med Ctr E R.
I had a mishap, fell and broke my nose.
Details later –
Here are today's posts.
Taking my ‘glued ‘ together nose and going back to bed.
Have a good day.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11873 on: December 04, 2023, 07:02:37 AM »

Days of the Year (DOTY)
Here are just a few listings:

International Cheetah Day
Nature's sprinters, these swift creatures embody grace and speed, painted in a golden coat, thriving in the wild savannah landscapes.

World Wildlife Conservation Day
Dedicated efforts to protect our planet's incredible creatures and their habitats, ensuring future generations get to share in the wonder of nature.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11874 on: December 04, 2023, 07:03:20 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

December 1, 2023: NestFlix and News from Decorah, Decorah North, the Flyway, and La Crosse WI!
 December 1, 2023  RaptorResource
https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/12/01/december-1-2023-nestflix-and-news-from-decorah-decorah-north-the-flyway-and-la-crosse-wi/

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11875 on: December 04, 2023, 07:04:23 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11876 on: December 04, 2023, 07:06:13 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, Erin and Sydney brought all of the empty boxes back, and I put $17.80 in an envelope for Ed! Just so you don't have to wonder, that is 356 cans. Very interesting good night cat! Love the little religious critters!  Sister Rat last night, just look at her toesies!

Phyl, glad to hear that Jim was able to go to the little clinic at work, did they give him anything? Good masking, hope you can steer clear!

tsk, glad they were able to get Tim's heart rate down, but kind of scary that it took so long! Do they think it has anything to do with the diabetes? Was he already taking insulin?  I bet Lulu sure misses him! I can tell that Harley misses Ed and Kelsey!

E4E, love those sandy snowmen on the beach! I made good progress on the Mole Hole but still a good way to go!  Making some stuff 'disappear'! I am going to ask Erin to come after work Tuesdfay and take a load to Goodwill! He has a truck!

Lisa, neither did I realize that Bradley was musical, no wonder you thought of the drums for Sydney! They will have such fun!

karen, vertigo be gone! So far so good for Miss Piper! Hopefully that seizure was a fluke!

T40, thanks for all the videos, haven't had a chance yet to look at them yet but will!

Crazy Horse Memorial - From August until now, the Carvers have completed 78 saw cuts removing 909.7063 tons of granite on the back side. They have also run finishing saws on 212.9 square feet of this area since the middle of October. https://crazyhorsememorial.org/story/the-history/about-crazy-horse-the-man/   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Horse_Memorial

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #11877 on: December 04, 2023, 08:51:09 AM »

Phyllis, broken nose!  Ooh, not fun!   What happened?  Glad Jim is better.   You might need to borrow my walker!
Clynn, vertigo is not gone!  Just got rid of  the really bad spell!   Still comes on every time I bend down or look down!  Things are rocking and rollin at your house!   Good job!
Lisa, speaking of which, they will be  lots of jamming at the new house!

Another cloudy day here in tree city!  Cooler but no rain!    Still have puddles in the back yard!  Humidity of 87 percent!

Have a 6 months appointment with my cardiologist this afternoon.  Hate an appointment with a Dr. right after I have eaten a lot of no, no foods at a holiday!   Have one with the internist tge first of January!   Think my blood work will be skewed!  Oh well!  No pecan pie or Baskin and Robbins  for a little over a week!   Love that pralines and cream!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11878 on: December 04, 2023, 09:11:36 AM »

Phyl - Just read that Jim is much better - yaaay!    Oh no Phyl - so sorry for the  terrible fall you took.  Please take care.  Prayers for your healing. {{{Phyl}}}    Can't believe you are still posting all your usual stuff this morning - thank you.  Please allow yourself to rest.

Lani - So sorry for your friend losing her husband.  Thoughts & prayers for her and the family.  Big football games yesterday - sorry for your Chiefs.  Our team lost too.  Enjoy your early morning walk with Sadie. :)

LisaG - I bet Bradley will get a kick out of the musical set for Sydney!! ;D

Tsk - Continued good thoughts & prayers for all to go well for Tim today, and that you will all be back home together later in the PM.

Clynn - Good for you for digging into all you had to do and getting lots accomplished!!  Erin is such great help - thank goodness for family! ;D    Great pictures of the Crazy Horse Memorial project - amazing what they are doing for it!!

Thoughts & prayers for all Beakers and your family members.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11879 on: December 04, 2023, 09:41:23 AM »

Taking a break!

Phyl, oh no, your poor nose! Hope you feel better soon, did they give you some pain meds? Hope Jum is feeling better! The 365, I have never heard of cattle egrets, but now I have! Thanks for Amy's Blog! You take care, hope you are getting some rest!

E4E, I'm pushing forward, going to have to ask the ladies across the street if I can use their spare garbage can! I can also put bags out, I have to put a sticker on each bag that costs $1. Well worth it, but I will have to put them on their side, don't want Ed to come home Wednesday and see bags of trash on our side! Trash pickup is Thursday... Love your good morning pic!

karen, well, your new plants sure got a good drink!

View from your Window  · The house is tucked in… Västerbotten, Sweden.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown