Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 476615 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11100 on: November 12, 2023, 08:09:35 AM »

tsk  Why did I throw away those 45's . . . I sat here bopping my head and shoulders just reading through the list?   ;D

We had fun music!

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #11101 on: November 12, 2023, 08:14:41 AM »

Morning Puff  :)

tsk - Yep, my backyard tree.   :D

clynn - Yep, my backyard.  Do you see a few slats missing in the back right?  That is where Pepe' & family, cats and raccoons come in and out.  You have a pretty backyard!  I have a big pine like that in the other corner if my yard.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lani's Mike!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11102 on: November 12, 2023, 08:25:34 AM »

some bounce

Happy Bird Day Mike !!!

Rest. Hydrate. Waffles, etc., for supper... I made homemade pizza last night with off brand, pre-made, ultra thin pizza crust, mini pepperoni, bacon, cheese, pizza sauce for him, ranch dressing for me.

SKOL !!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11103 on: November 12, 2023, 08:48:02 AM »

Happy Birthday Lani's Mike!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #11104 on: November 12, 2023, 09:19:19 AM »

Lani - have an enjoyable day with Mike and wish him a Happy Birthday for me.

Lisa - are you intentionally not fixing those slats in your fence?..

I know I have a rabbit eaten hole in a part of the skirting off my deck...after filling it in once, it only created a new one so I leave it as is.

this year I'm putting chicken wire fencing around lots of things including areas in my chain link fence gate open enough for them to crawl under....we shall see if I can keep them at bay this winter at least better than in year's past.

Watching the game at noon....will be a test to see if they speak English since the last time local Fox news broadcast from Minneapolis when Spanish was my only option..if happens again, I will be taking all 3 tv comcast boxes to be replaced tomorrow!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11105 on: November 12, 2023, 10:19:27 AM »

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 10:22:24 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11106 on: November 12, 2023, 10:47:30 AM »

TIG   You put ranch dressing on your pizza?

KB   We were told all our Comcast boxes needed to be replaced due to technology.  Now we have voice command and you can watch something you've recorded on one TV played on another TV in the house.  Little more complicated to pre record programs but you get used to it.

LORI  A perfect card for Mike!!!
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #11107 on: November 12, 2023, 11:31:19 AM »

tsk - hmm, we've had voice command like forever.
We also have plenty of Spanish only channels. This issue is local to fox broadcasting of Vikings games when they play here in Minneapolis. It's like they hit the Spanish only broadcasting button by mistake. It was that way on all 3 of my tv's each with their own box. Fox hasn't broadcast a local Viking's game since so today will be the test.
Not even sure new boxes is the answer but they change things up so often it couldn't hurt us.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11108 on: November 12, 2023, 11:51:07 AM »

Happy Birthday Lani's Mike!

{{{Clynn}}} Mike couldn't believe you got a pic of the cozy grill! Loves it! If only you could capture the smell of the onions after 101 years of cooking on that grill! LOLOLOL!!   ;D :-*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:57:44 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #11109 on: November 12, 2023, 11:54:28 AM »

Lori, Mike loved this! LOLOLOL!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!  ;D 8)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11110 on: November 12, 2023, 11:58:41 AM »

Yep, TSK. Tomato sauce of any kind is not my favorite. And I need to be a little careful with spicy food especially if I have had caffeine or chocolate. So, I usually opt for a white sauce of some kind on pizza. Sometimes it means Alfredo, other times garlic and/or oil, etc.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #11111 on: November 12, 2023, 12:04:38 PM »

Yah!....it's in English....SKOL Vikings :)

Lani

« Reply #11112 on: November 12, 2023, 12:13:07 PM »

Yah!....it's in English....SKOL Vikings :)

Kb, good luck to your team!  ;D

Lani

« Reply #11113 on: November 12, 2023, 12:13:43 PM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Thank you Tsk, Clynn, Lisa, Tig, Kb, for birthday greetings for Mike.  :-*
He loved your cards!

Kb, Tig I haven't started using the voice command on our Optima boxes. I find it confusing and Mike certainly won't use it. I have to readjust the boxes after Mike gets frustrated when a channel won't change or tv won't go on.  :-\

Lori! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!   ;D

Tig, yummy pizza! SKOL! Love posting that even though I'm not a viking!  ;D

Clynn, Mike loves the cozys! Goes great with watching football and basketball games! When Mike was 14 he worked at his uncle's dairy bar/cafeteria in Salina, until he was 16 then he worked for his father/grandfather's asphalt company. He loved working the soda fountain! I bet you have fun memories at Dairy Del... Love the 4 youngsters!  8) ... Great songs! The only one I don't remember  is Marvin Gaye's Can I get a witness. I'm surprised, I know all his songs. But that one, never heard of it.

Lisa, We had a nice time with Shannon. Mike had cozy burgers for dinner Fri & Sat night. Looks like you have quite a bit to rake.

BrokenLug

« Reply #11114 on: November 12, 2023, 12:32:41 PM »

BL   How did you happen to meet Frank Borman??   Yes a big commitment to care for a Grey  So kind of you.

tsk I met Ken Mattingly by pure luck on a public tour down at Cape Canaveral back when I was a kid.
We where walking down a corridor and the tour guide said well look who we have here .. Mr. Ken Mattingly .. he was very gracious , stopped, chatted and glad handed every one in the group.  8)

My Dad's oldest brother - my Uncle Jack was a top muckety muck with IBM (I've Been Moved) and he knew Frank Borman when he was the CEO of Eastern Airlines.
I met him at one of my Uncle's soirees at his mansion in CT.

He also was a very down to earth guy considering he had been off of the earth.  ;)
He took all of us teenage 'gearhead' boys outside to check out his Camaro & it's engine.
Considering he had a masters degree in aeronautical engineering he was quite proud of that Camaro engine.   ;D

Quote from: Wikipedia
Borman disliked aspects of American corporate culture, such as plush offices, luxury Cadillac and Mercedes company cars and a Lockheed JetStar corporate jet for executives, while firing or furloughing employees. After Borman became Eastern's CEO, he saved the company $9 million annually in salaries by firing 81 middle managers and 31 vice presidents. He drove to work in a second-hand Chevrolet Camaro with an engine he rebuilt himself. He sold the JetStar, and, as at North American, banned drinking on company time, which he considered also included lunchtime. The end of the three-martini lunch came as a shock to many executives.
U. S. A.