Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493120 times)

Puff

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 06:22:14 AM by Puff »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7531 on: July 29, 2023, 06:36:47 AM »

Good Morning ... and Happy Caturday !

Currently 79F  feels like 81F,   H 98F  sunny, L 74F  clear.   Humidity 81%   AQI 60      

The most beauitful sound in the world---a cat's purr.  ;)

CLynn- tks for the update/photo on RAGBRAI ; I've seen that picture of that little girl looking into a mirror and seeing her image as the old woman she'll become many times, luv it. Many moons ago when I first joinec Pinterest I had the old Motorola Moto X and that meant a seperate account for Pinterest on my Moto X phone. So I still have to  do pins in a round-a-bout way. Which is fine with me. Different strokes  ;)  Any way, so glad y'all are fine.  :-* to Honey.

{{{Lani}}} gosh what an ordeal for Mike with the 2010 Explorer; Dunrovin Osprey family - dad and the 'kids'  together is too cute   :)

{{{Tig}}} hope you're feeliing much better today   🙏 's

Lori , OG, CLynn and Pink-🙏 's  and  hope y'all hunkered  down and are  safe this AM; I see your post today-glad all's well

E4E so  glad you're mom got a new surgery date and can proceed--17th isn't that far off.  🙏 's  And, your sis ?

Lisa- I know w/parents seems like one can't win for loosing. LOL  B and M doing okay together? I think about her kittens often and wonder about them.

Hi there Puff!  :)
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7532 on: July 29, 2023, 06:37:17 AM »

'The Laughing Lion Brothers'
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 06:52:46 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7533 on: July 29, 2023, 06:41:57 AM »

The 'Sturgeon Supermoon' — August's 1st of 2 full supermoons — swims into the sky Aug. 1

The 'Sturgeon Supermoon' will be the second of four supermoons in 2023 
https://www.livescience.com/space/the-moon/the-sturgeon-supermoon-augusts-1st-of-2-full-supermoons-swims-into-the-sky-aug-1

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7535 on: July 29, 2023, 06:47:02 AM »

Street Cat Bob                                                       

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 06:57:02 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7536 on: July 29, 2023, 07:12:42 AM »

Phyl, that lion couple looks like they are chuckling over an inside joke... ;D  Rock, Paper, Scissors!!  Good Moon information!  Thanks! That is weird, about the Night Sky Bleeding...  and there's Bob!

Lori, so glad to see that you are safe! Beautiful words for Erin's family, I will forward on to them. Mom & Dad okay?

The importance of trees 🌳

I thought this was so funny and true...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #7537 on: July 29, 2023, 08:01:30 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....It's Caturday!!!!!

Another hot one here today, but we did get a nice thunderstorm last night with lots of thunder, wind and lightning.

Phyl - Bandit and Misty seem to be getting along ALOT better now since she is spayed. 

clynn - Nice collage that Sydney made for {{Gunner}}. That is funny about the cat claws. 

Lani - Misty is doing good.  We hear from everyone that we know who adopted the kitties, and they all seem to be doing good so far. I love getting emails from jaspurr, and hearing how she is making out with Daisy and Piper.  I think Daisy gives her trouble sometimes.   :-\  Reading your comment to tsk about Mike's SUV.  So sorry that he had to go thru all of that.  I am glad that it was not the transmission, too.  Hopefully, and easy fix. 

tsk - If I did not answer the phone, I would get a text saying, Where are you???  I just tried calling!  ;D ;D

E4E - Glad to hear that your Mom's surgery has been rescheduled.  I bet she feel good too knowing that.

baz - I had a Toyota for 11 years, and I am really thinking about going back to one when this car is paid off.  Glad that you had a good mechanic that you trust.  LOL, the wine.

tig - I hope you are feeling a lil better with those antibiotics.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7538 on: July 29, 2023, 08:13:08 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

71 heading to 81  DP 67  humidity 87%  Feels a bit better out today

Total rainfall from yesterday in the gauge  1.5"

PUFF  Lots of thunder and lightening but by my old fashion counting seconds between lightening and thunder it stayed about 9 miles away.  Rain gauge showed 1.5" from all the rain periods yesterday

OH LANI   What a nightmare for Mike and you all.  It is a shame that that kind of thing happens.  Wonder if the seller knew about the bad pipe?
Gone are the days for being able to trust anyone.  It really ruins it for the good folks out there.  Glad he got home safe however - that is the important thing.  On a much smaller scale - Tim and I were to meet a gal last Sat. at our local Walgreens to give her - not sell - 3 sets of golf clubs - which Tim had accumulated over the years  sigh.   She set the time - waited 15 min - never showed.  We put them out at the curb and were gone by the end of the day!!!   She messaged later - could she change the time?  I responded " Seriously?"   By the way how did you get the oil off the driveway???   I stopped my AAA after umpteen years as I also had an experience similar to Mikes.  But now on new cars, they offer that service - Hope I never have to use it.   Love the Dunrovins - Mom must have been taking the pic  LOLOL

CLYNN  Love that photo.  Sounded like a nice celebration of Gunner's life last night. Loved the pic - " life is a short trip"   So funny and true - unsticking cats paw.  Lulu has just had her Gabapentin so in 2 hours we can clip her nails  LOLOL

LISA   cute AM pic  ;D   Good to hear on Bandit and Misty.  Bandit likely relieved to know all those kittens didn't have to stay there  LOL

PHYL   " rock, paper , scissors "  LOL   Clever Bob teapot  ;D
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7539 on: July 29, 2023, 09:30:53 AM »

Happy Caturday beaker friends!!!  We have electricity!   :D  A lot of debris but all is well... thanks Clynn! I pray everyone is ok and all of the animals. Prayers & hugs for all :)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 09:34:43 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7540 on: July 29, 2023, 10:42:20 AM »

some bounce
good news Lori...

I swept the patios and sidewalk. It is still relatively cool at 72 so I started the oven clean and opened the front and back doors for some ventilation at 8 a.m. The cycle should finish around noon.
Resting

HAGD All
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #7541 on: July 29, 2023, 11:22:16 AM »

Morning tig   :)

tsk - I do think Bandit is relieved to know he did not have to put up with additional kitties in the house.  ;D

Lori - Sorry about all the debris, but glad to hear that you have electricity. 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7542 on: July 29, 2023, 11:40:23 AM »

LORI   Must have been terrible around you!!  Glad electricity is working.  Love donut holes  ;D

Prayers please.  Our dtr-in-law Amy who just had her ovaries removed a couple weeks ago - final test in and she does have ovarian CA.  We just got the call. This is particularly awful because Tim's son has had a history of mental issues which has been passed on to their now almost 14 yr old son.  Amy holds the whole unit together.  She will have another surgery Tues - as this info is coming from Tim's ex. who is second in charge in that family.  We don't know what the surgery will be.  She will have 6 chemo session beginning soon but is a special education teacher and wants to get back to that.  She is the only income source besides what Tim and his ex provide which is substantial.  We have not seen them in almost a year so will go out tomorrow at his son's request - they are about 45 min away.  We are beside ourselves.
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7543 on: July 29, 2023, 11:54:53 AM »

TSK... aw, gosh. Prayers for sure. Hugs for you and the whole family.

Well. That went well. I texted our neighbor to see if they would please trim their shrub sometime soon (the one that tries to take over the earth! A fast-growing something that was planted by the home's original owner in approx. 2010). It is only a few feet from our property line and it is only a few feet from there to our home. It is tough for me to walk through the area as the branches are in the way. They came out and pruned it right away. I'm secretly hoping they get tired of it and remove it. Anyway. I'll feel a lot safer trying to limp through with the lawn mower tomorrow.  :D

Later
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

T40cfr403

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring