Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493072 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7350 on: July 23, 2023, 10:02:08 AM »

3rd clutch for the 2023 Nesting Season

7-19-23  7pm
A different view.
Cane Ridge #56  standing w/ beak open and #57 lying. We love you.   :-*

« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 10:05:38 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7351 on: July 23, 2023, 10:57:01 AM »

KB   LOL  Once again another way to avoid exercise.  Kidding of course - good for some folks like those that use Roombas  LOL

PHYL  I was wondering just this AM if the third clutched hatched yet - The world can use more bluebirds. :)
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7352 on: July 23, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »

I was at the DMV at 7:45 am this morning to get in line before they opened at 8am.

I was finally getting the "Real ID" version of my D/L. 
I should've gotten there earlier - loooong line, but got'r done!

I'm REAL now!
   ;D

Oh man thank goodness baziunc because I was starting to think you were a figment of my imagination.   ;)   :)   8)
Going out of country or entering government type facility's ?  LOL.

Tee hee, BL.  ;D  I like being a mental invention!  8)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #7353 on: July 23, 2023, 11:39:00 AM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #7354 on: July 23, 2023, 12:17:20 PM »

BAZI  Check that off the "to-do" list.  No line for seniors?  Ours has one.

TSK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Not a chance.  ::) ;)  Appointments can be made for weekday mornings-only transactions there. Everything else is first-come/first-served. Appointments are grouped by transaction type. The first available appointment to get a duplicate driver license at my DMV office is Oct. 20th!!!!!   ???  :o  Yeah... for real... so I wouldn't be waiting for that!

baziunc

« Reply #7355 on: July 23, 2023, 12:34:38 PM »

Destini helping put driveway concrete expansion in this week :)  She was in charge of the mini skidloader  ::)  Dad took the pics I am behind her ;)

(((Lori))), I'm thinking of you and your Grandma, and family.   Oh... :D :D :D  Way to go, Destini!  :-*  :-*  Toonces ain't got nuttin on Destini!!!  ;D

baziunc

« Reply #7356 on: July 23, 2023, 01:14:40 PM »

Waving to All the Beakers!  :D

Congrats to Brian Harman! The Claret Jug looks great on him, and the pints drunk from it are extra tasty!!  :)

Lani, hope Mike is home, and the trip went well.

Lisa, loved seeing "The ATF Wave" - you look great! Picked you right out.  :)  Smooth travels home!

T40, thanks for posting the link to the ATF Wave!  :)

Phyl, sweet baby bluebirds.  :-*

Tig and TSK, sorry for the sad news of your friends.

Puff, smooth travels home!

BL, yep, I was pulling for Rory, but am very happy from Brian... he had a great British Open Championship!

Lori, that makes me want to play Scrabble again!  :D

Oldguy, did you win last night? I hope it was a fun get-together with some good eats, too.  :)

Clynn, smooth travels today for you and Kelsey!  :)

Karen, maybe Piper will come around to one of her new collars soon.  :)  Sounds like she's a sweetie.  :-*

E4E, have a fun visit!  :)

I'm o-f-t to my kitchen to scrounge up something to eat. I will call it lunch.  ;D
So...
Later, Gators!
  :D

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7357 on: July 23, 2023, 01:55:03 PM »

3rd clutch for the 2023 Nesting Season

7-19-23  7pm
A different view.
Cane Ridge #56  standing w/ beak open and #57 lying. We love you.   :-*

Phyl, Precious babies, life goes on.... :-*

Happy Sunday Beakers!  :)
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7358 on: July 23, 2023, 03:03:24 PM »

karengramke

« Reply #7359 on: July 23, 2023, 03:18:25 PM »

Happy Sunday!  Good posts all! 
Hear a rumor that Clynn and Kelsey are very close to home!
Puff and Lisa have not checked in!
Lori, Good to hear from you!
Cute pictures of Destiny!
My closet lady is hear today and it was good to see her!  House is clean,  such a good worker.
Stay safe

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7360 on: July 23, 2023, 03:29:08 PM »

Phyl - Sweet BB pics!

Lani - Hope you are managing with all the heat.  How is Mike - is he on the road?

Baz - The best thing about the DMV is leaving  ;D Lol ;)

Lori - Cute 'Caturday' stuff!  I really loved the Destini pics!!!! ;D   Wishing all the best for your Grandma.  Good luck at the conference tomorrow - hang in there {{Lori}}

Tig - Thanks-glad he is fine!   Sorry to hear that one of your friends passed.

Safe travels to everyone traveling - take care.

Og - Hope the cards were good to you last night  :)

Tsk - So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Kb - A lot of bird activity in your yard this morning!

Karen  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7361 on: July 23, 2023, 04:03:02 PM »

BAZI  So hard to watch that match in the pouring rain.  Everyone deserves a trophy just for playing in that!

PUFF  So how did you think ATF went this year.?

KAREN  Did you mean Mickey was there today?

LISA  Are you safely half way?

CLYNN  Take a deep breath -
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7362 on: July 23, 2023, 04:31:22 PM »

We were having brunch and suddenly I said " Hummers, hummers, hummers!"  Jim, "What?"  he peeks thru deck  glass doors.
And, sure enough those little helicopters have been feeding all along. Just was too busy to notice the   tiny sweethearts!

Only Pharrell Williams  can experss my joy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Makes 'ya get up and dance.   ;D

Continued prayers for all our ATF  and Summertime travelers   for a safe arrival home. See 'ya .
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #7363 on: July 23, 2023, 04:47:23 PM »

Tsk, Mickey?  Lol!  No, the hh worker who helped me move everything back in the closet the way it was before Mickey
did her color sorting of my stuff with no regard to size!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 05:06:57 PM by karengramke »

LisaG1967

« Reply #7364 on: July 23, 2023, 05:23:44 PM »

Good Evening Beakers….I made it to my Ohio destination for the night.  I have been here since a lil after 4pm, but I did not eat lunch today, so I went to the Cracker Barrel not far from the hotel.

Phyl - Love that Pharrell Williams song, and yes it makes you want to get up and dance.  Bluebirds are precious. 

Tsk - I think in a couple more years, I am going to know how to get thru Chicago without getting LOST!
That darn GPS in my car, made me get off on 290/53, the take the first exit…I think Higgins Rd, get back on 290/53 E and I was back on 90 🙄 I was trying to get to 294, which I finally did get to.  It was not too bad with the traffic. 

Karen - That was nice of the HH worker to help you.  I left before Puff this morning, and I hope she is home safe and sound.  She told me she wanted to stop at the Popcorn place on the way home.  It doesn’t open till 10am on Sunday. 

Baz - Lol….it so happens I had a blue shirt on last year with the boat wave, and didn’t think about that till after we all waved at the cam by visitors center. 

Kb - Thanks!  I bought a Lotto ticket in every state on the way to ATF.  Only won $2 on the Ohio ticket.  Love grackles. 

Tig - So sorry to hear of your friend’s passing. 

Lani - I really have not chatted much this year.  I pop in every now and then, but did enjoy meeting all the new folks at ATF.  They were so nice.  Yes, Misty is mine now, and she and Bandit are getting along better.

Lori - Love the pics of Destini! 😁

BrokenLug - Thanks for the tunes. 

E4E - Thanks!  I can’t wait to get home and upload the pics from my camera.  That DH2 is an expert at soaring!

Saying good night, as I want to be on the road be 5/5:30am.

Good night, Beakers!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 05:25:34 PM by LisaG1967 »