Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 475632 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7335 on: July 22, 2023, 09:44:30 PM »

Destini helping put driveway concrete expansion in this week :)  She was in charge of the mini skidloader  ::)  Dad took the pics I am behind her ;)

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

BrokenLug

« Reply #7336 on: July 22, 2023, 09:51:50 PM »

LoriD.    :-*

:)

I got this _ Destini.

You all litter boxes are in the back yard yes?   

Laughing very hard.

For two of the greats we spin 33 vinyl under a stylus this Saturday evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvR1YgT7QYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6DUwMnDxEs

« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 10:51:37 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7337 on: July 22, 2023, 10:03:22 PM »

Camper's son. He is ok. Tnx.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7338 on: July 22, 2023, 11:47:58 PM »

Decorah Eagles 7-21-23, ATF crowd waves at the cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPqq86MvF0

Awesome T40, thanks!

Hi Lisa!!!  ;D :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #7339 on: July 23, 2023, 12:09:41 AM »

Watching The Open any duffers ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UHHc7POovg
U. S. A.

Lani

« Reply #7340 on: July 23, 2023, 12:19:02 AM »

This is Willie the Walleye, in Baudette, MN...right near the Canadian Border.

That wasn't there the last time the Mounties and I had that slight discrepancy about the ..  ::)

LOL!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7341 on: July 23, 2023, 12:39:04 AM »

Happy birthday Smb!

Tsk, Mike went on the trip alone. He should be home any time now.  :) .. the weather has been hot and humid.

Lisa, glad you're meeting new people this year. I bet you recognize them from the chat too. I just read Karen's post. Congratulations on Misty's adoption! Glad that's all over! And she's yours! ;D :-* ... You and everyone looked great in the video! ... safe travels home!  :-*

Kb, beautiful Peregrine... YAY Chris! ....Willie the Walleye  ;D

Tig, great pics... love the 3 bears! Camper looks great, any bother from last year's shoulder injury? Your garden area looks beautiful.

Eagles, love your morning Caturday gif! Enjoy your visit with your friend, especially after your busy day!

Congratulations Baz!  ;D

Tsk,I hope you had a nice lunch and visit.

SED Karen and Piper, there has got to be a collar that Piper will like  :-*

Oldguy, thanks for links... love Simon, Maru, Qkids... water balloons and dogs  ;D... amazing mama Cheetah and 5 cubs..... I hope the cards are good tonight!  ;D

Phyl fun Caturday cartoon!  ;D

Lori, sending prayers for your grandma, and for you and your aunt.  :-* .... Destini, though she may be but little, she is fierce!  8)

BL, great music to close out the night... LOL on the litter box!  ;D

Clynn and Kelsey, safe travels home :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Baz, Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 12:41:43 AM by Lani »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7342 on: July 23, 2023, 05:33:53 AM »

Currently 69 F  feels like 70F,   H 87F  sunny, L 66F  clear.     High pollen today.    AQI          .

CLynn/Kelsey- safe  travels  and return home

Lisa- I miss this in your last post--Congrats to Misty and her new family on the adoption.  ;) ;  not long until your granddaughter is born, arrive safely.

Puff- you and Lisa both have safe returns home

Karen- have you searched for Piper's collar online ie PetCo, PetSmart, Chewy even Walmart?

Lori- thanks for the update, prayers continue for you, your grandma, aunt and family

OG- anticipating you had a winning night
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7343 on: July 23, 2023, 05:55:19 AM »

bounce
Lani... yes, he has pain daily from several ailments. He is not one to complain, unlike me.
I found out today a good friend from my past passed this week. Sad.
BL... Yes. Watching the Open.
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #7344 on: July 23, 2023, 06:44:02 AM »

No, wait, not yet...I'll call you....etc. etc.

Morning all and Happy Sunday.

Safe journey Lisa!.

Busy this morning before the 90 degree temps kick in.

Later.

kbshcb

« Reply #7345 on: July 23, 2023, 07:17:27 AM »

Incoming "group" of common grackles in my yard this morning.....hoards of them....looks like some juvies following parents as well....and some flushing out of sparrows in some of my arbors.

I don't remember seeing this kind of activity before....hmm

Wish they ate Japanese Beetles, LOL...they look to just be having some fun to me.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7346 on: July 23, 2023, 07:39:50 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

67  heading to 85     Dew point 62  sunny

KB  Willie the Walleye reminds me of  this one in Hayward  LOL  https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2244

LISA  As I type you are on the road - Safe driving and wave as you go by!  YAY on the Whippy Dip splurge  ;D ;D

LORI   Love the Scrabble theme today.  Funny captions.   I love Scrabble.  My friend who I have been playing on-line Scrabble with for 14 years just passed away - I will attend her funeral tomorrow - Very sad.  Thanks much for the update on Grandma - Keep us posted.     Such funny pics of Destini  LOLOL

BL  Love Roy Orbison and the great Tony Bennett.  Really enjoyed his collaboration with Lady Gaga at the end.   Hope to catch some of the Open today.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #7347 on: July 23, 2023, 08:21:30 AM »

Ooh La La!

I want one of these...a wireless robotic lawn mower...the latest and also bags!

One issue is it only can handle a 27 degree angle/slope.....hmm, I'll need to measure mine.

and also win the lottery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDhMqwljVj8

Phyl

« Reply #7348 on: July 23, 2023, 09:58:16 AM »

Willie the Walleye  and National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame, awesome structures.  The NFFHF has some really interesting exhibits

{{{Tig/Tsk}}} condolences on loosing your friends

Tig- I think Camper looks 'great', hope he feels better very soon

KB- your am greeting so cute and funny, cute caption;  on occasion we get flocks or grackles; cool idea w/ robotic lawn mower---be great once kinks are worked
     out, cost isn't surprizing

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7349 on: July 23, 2023, 10:00:49 AM »

I'm a bit late in posting these.

3rd clutch for the 2023 Nesting Season

Welcome to the world!