Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 475316 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5640 on: June 03, 2023, 07:29:51 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

64 heading to 83  sunny - Small break in the heat today.

OLDGUY   Looks like that ladder could lead to Hana's jump over the fence?  Maru looked so pathetic  LOL   ELO  one of my favorites  ;D

LANI   That is a keeper of a cake. " fully loaded " LOL  Real whipped cream - Now that is love  ;) ;) ;)    Thanks for the recipe. Lots of variations possible.   Endoscopy/colonoscopy - always take samples.  ::)

CLYNN   Good for Jerry - Cute house.   Thanks for the news on RRP's report of the tree down.  That was a close one.  Must be a tree before the house?  DH2 did seem to be enjoying it however  :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON

Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #5641 on: June 03, 2023, 07:42:32 AM »

Took me a while to find it clynn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEo5hZl73Z0

Thinking back makes it even sadder.  Also missing PharmaDave now, too.

P
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 07:47:11 AM by Puff »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5642 on: June 03, 2023, 07:48:23 AM »

P

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5643 on: June 03, 2023, 07:51:00 AM »

Tsk  cute kittens for Caturday. Tks for extra info.  🙏 's   Nicer temps for  you today.
Wish our's were gonna be cooler

Puff  thanks for "Decorah Eagles 2011: Mother Daughter Conversation - Last Day In The Nest" video.  Yes, Puff.   :'( :'( :'(
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5644 on: June 03, 2023, 07:52:18 AM »

some bounce

heading home in a bit
been a good week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnlze_cIYZs

Aw... the trumpeter swan pair just flew over the cabin. "Bye buddies"
The 3 amigos (chipmunks) will be waiting at the door as we leave. One last handful of peanuts.
Pics later
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 07:59:34 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #5645 on: June 03, 2023, 08:38:05 AM »

Puff!  That clip of rhe Diva makes me so sad!  I wonder if she is still a live with babies just like her!  Still strapoed to that drn non functioning cmer!  Hopefully that is the end of that !

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #5646 on: June 03, 2023, 09:49:24 AM »

This strawberry shortcake cake has three layers of soft and fluffy vanilla cake, filled with fresh strawberry compote, and frosted with cream cheese whipped cream frosting. ((Not as good as Lani's Ice Box cake)) ;)
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5647 on: June 03, 2023, 11:05:38 AM »

P

oh my  :'( :'( :'(
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5648 on: June 03, 2023, 11:45:20 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Hi Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Clynn, I love whipping heavy cream. It's quick easy and my family loves that I make the effort. I think the Lemon Oreo cookies would be perfect for the icebox cake.  ;D Mike will love that! What a cute house Jerry bought. Gorgeous landscaping.  Did he ever get a cat or dog? Shannon's a crypto investor too... sorry about the Norwich chicks  :'( . ... the storm that went through Decorah was hard to watch DH2 alone in nest. I understand why Puff was upset.  :'(  Usually one of the Decorah parents would be with the eaglets... DH2 is all the stronger after going through that storm.  :-* Thankful no one was hurt or home damaged.

Phyl, I'm worried about Aly's things as well, but I don't dare voice it. Her boss's wife invited Aly for dinner last night, but Aly needed alone time to decompress. She'll join them for brunch on Sunday. Thankfully, they are all therapists and understand... physician heal thyself! I guess  ;D ... thanks for Two Harbors pics .... Shannon would love the cake, thanks  ;D

Tsk, prayers for good results.

Tig and Camper, safe travels  :)

{{{Karen}}} I'd like to think our Diva is alive, well and has had many eaglets through the years.  :-*

Lori, Shannon would love your birthday pics, she loves labs and of course the cake is perfection!  ;D

Thank you Beakers for Shannon's birthday posts!
She's spending the day with friends at Lake Pleasant near Phoenix!

When Aly gets settled, Mike will rent a U-Haul cargo van and take her things to her, and fly home.

BBL  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

nrstooge

• I am the eagle I live in high country...
« Reply #5649 on: June 03, 2023, 12:05:20 PM »

up do do groceries. then around noon.. thought.. hm.. need to check on the WF osprey - 2 of the 3 have hatched!!

LisaG1967

« Reply #5650 on: June 03, 2023, 12:12:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Beakers...Happy Caturday!

I am late today, as Misty has had an upset tummy all night and morning, so far that she has not even wanted to nurse the kittens.  I tried making some chicken & rice for her, but she won't eat that.  AC says, just make sure she don't get dehydrated. 

Afternoon tsk, kb, E4E and anyone I missed  :)

oldguy - Thanks for the videos from last evening. 

Lani - So glad to hear that Aly bought insurance.  I am hoping she has heard from the movers as I write this post. Oh, reading your post...no movers.  :(

Phyl - Stay cool...hope you don't have to go out in the heat.

clynn - Wow, very nice house that Jerry is buying.   That storm in Decorah yesterday was a wild one.  So sad about the tree coming down, tho. 

karen - Glad to hear you got rid of some of your eggs  ;D

Puff - Oh, that music just makes the video much more sadder!

tig - Safe travels home!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHANNON!!!!

T40cfr403

« Reply #5651 on: June 03, 2023, 12:20:27 PM »

Feel so bad for DH2 - keeps perching there on the edge looking forward for her someday flight.  It has to be more fun sharing the entire experience with another eaglet.  Learning to eat, learning to fly, sharing each others snuggles.  Lonely/Alone leaves a lot to be desired.
Hold on little one; your world will widen open soon.

P

Puff - Very early on I, too, was feeling sorry for DH2, but s/he's an eagle and "eagle don't care." LOL! I thought maybe I was just feeling sorry for myself because who doesn't enjoy watching 2 or 3 eaglets growing up? But DH2 has done, innately, so many "eagley" things that are just right, no matter how many siblings are, or could be, in the nest. No worries. ;)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5652 on: June 03, 2023, 12:38:29 PM »

TIG   Glad you had a good week .  You must feel better as well.  ;)

LANI   Good to hear Aly got insurance.  That could help.

HI NRSTOOGE   Always good to see you.  thanks for WF update  ;D

LISA  Cute AM kitty  :)       OH NO   SIL Barb's cat Pepper is 18 1/2 and lately not eating .  They've had her in for 2 hydration Txs and she gives an appetite stimulant.  Helping a bit.   But.....How do you force a cat to drink???

T40   Good words to remember
Chicagoland

T40cfr403

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

oldguy

« Reply #5654 on: June 03, 2023, 01:02:57 PM »

Happy Birthday Shannon

Gluten-free Chocolate Strawberry Layer Cake   -   https://mygluten-freekitchen.com/gluten-free-chocolate-strawberry-layer-cake/
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah