Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493146 times)

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2265 on: February 28, 2023, 02:08:12 PM »

Hello Beakers

National Chocolate Soufflé Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-chocolate-souffle-day-february-28/

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2266 on: February 28, 2023, 02:13:43 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SYDNEY!!  :D   I hope you slept late, and then Bella brought you breakfast in bed! That, and many more things just as wonderful!  ;) :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #2267 on: February 28, 2023, 02:25:52 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EAGLESROCK!!  :) I hope your day soars like an eagle! But with cake and ice cream!!  ;) ;D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #2268 on: February 28, 2023, 02:35:19 PM »

HAPPY TUESDAY, BEAKERS!   :) :-*

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2269 on: February 28, 2023, 04:41:44 PM »

Happy Birthday EaglesRock!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #2270 on: February 28, 2023, 04:51:11 PM »

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Eaglesrock

All of these cake posts are making me hungry!  ;D

Lori - Great pics of Savanna.  I wonder what Ms Zooey will think when she sees her hanging around.  :D

Phyl - Just the same ole cast of characters on the trail cam.  Wow, another egg at Sauces! 

baz - Thank you!

oldguy - Thanks for the calendar days. 

Have a good night, everyone!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2271 on: February 28, 2023, 05:10:39 PM »

Beakers! I have been getting stuff ready to go to the Goodwill...you know the drill...Ed left for a 3:45 appointment and off I went. Ahhh, it feels good.  I have been working on my eBay room for several days now! All I have left to do is vacuum the floor and put my new chair together!

I let Sydney that she has a lot of birthday wishes from my Beak Room friends, she said to thank you all very much!  I will show them to her tomorrow when she picks up Bella!

T40, thanks for the song worm...I just get the last one out of my head... ;D ;D ;D

baz, I agree, I really like the pic of Brad & Kelly on the Courthouse steps! A cute couple!

Phyl, I just checked on Sauces...so far so good! Fingers crossed and prayers sent... And the pictures are so clear and beautiful!

LesleytheBirdNerd - I absolutely love helping wild birds out, especially when it's very cold like it has been here for the last week. This morning I brought out some fresh room temperature suet to change out the frozen stuff with. I also crumbled a bunch up and put it on top of the suet feeder.  The male Downy woodpecker came by and had a wonderful feed of the warm temperature stuff. As I watched him eating, I felt such joy in my heart. The Downy isn't sleeping in the photo. I captured it at the moment he was in the middle of blinking and thought it was so cute. 🥰

Minnesota Nongame Wildlife Program - We are working on getting the EC feed back up and running.  Thank you for your patience.  Male on the nest right now, basking in the warm Minnesota sunshine.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2272 on: February 28, 2023, 06:21:38 PM »

Lisa that's some good new even if it's the same old cast of characters. The birthday cakes do look yummie and rich to the palet.

Oldguy  thank for the Nat'l  Chocolate Soufflé Day alert. I sure could go for one tonight.  Look  what I found in Martha Stewert's kitchen

Tsk  tks. for good wishes for Sauces nest and #7.  Love the Sauces family so much!

Clynn
you've been busy!  Oh what fun to assemble furniture. 
Tks for Lesley's report and her photo of the downy w/p  ;)

T40 tks for add'l info on Savanna

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2273 on: February 28, 2023, 06:32:34 PM »

T40   I AM now!!! ::) ::)

BAZI   Thought the 1 hand was a more subtle comment  LOL     Think Naperville is about half way between Puff and me.  Maybe a bit closer to her.

CLYNN   Lesley says " I felt such joy in my heart"  You've got to love her.   Room temp suet - what a treat.  So your chair is in and will be up and running soon in a nice clean Ebay room.
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #2274 on: February 28, 2023, 06:34:34 PM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
La Crescent, Minnesota, USA

From Chat:
Christineraptor
an hour ago
Julie at GSB 4:55pm

Zooey hasn't returned yet.
And, there are two females knocking on Newman' front door... Savanna and Julie,
So who will  capture Newman's heart  this year?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 06:36:29 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

BrokenLug

« Reply #2275 on: February 28, 2023, 06:34:59 PM »

U. S. A.

Phyl

« Reply #2276 on: February 28, 2023, 07:04:07 PM »

'Good Evening' .

Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2277 on: February 28, 2023, 07:04:23 PM »

Many thanks BL , for the heads up
Hatchery Mom laid Egg #2 today . 
Gonna click your link and have apeek. Right now.

#IstandwithEvan

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2278 on: February 28, 2023, 07:26:54 PM »

Decorah North home of DNF and Mr. North and little egg....

a squirrel picked up the egg today!!
Explore mod GABear stated "We haven't seen any sign that the egg is broken. Usually the adults will get fluid on their beaks and on their feathers when they move it or incubate it if it's broken."

Prayers for this family and little one coming💜

Mr. North says squirrels not allowed.

Mr. North brings DNF a fish and she is tucked in for the evening... all is ok.

Decorah North : Squirrel pick up the egg (explore.org 02 28 2023)
https://youtu.be/-sAzup4F5lg via lizzy g eaglespirit
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 07:32:48 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2279 on: February 28, 2023, 07:28:04 PM »

Weasel - You had quite a trip to Mammoth over the weekend - hope you enjoyed even with the weather and road conditions  :)

Phyl - Thank you, yes we plan to enjoy the Kauai trip.  Pretty Fairbanks Aurora pics!  I love the French 'saying' you posted.   Wow - 'fledge watch' on the baby hummers - they are so sweet & precious - always mixed feelings at fledge time.   Beautiful birthday posts for Sydney and EaglesRock!   Hope the eggs in the Sauces nest will be ok.

Clynn - Thank you for SWFL update & pic! :)   Amazing story of the 9 Nanas - and how they kept it secret!  Lol! I love the drill;  you got things ready to go to Goodwill!

Lani - Liked Bear Study and Intrepid sled dog racer and Dr. Rogers. ;D  Yummy birthday treats for Sydney and for EaglesRock.

Kb - Hope you are not over working yourself and how is your Ollie man?

Hi Tig & Tsk  :)

Hi Lori - Like your birthday wishes for Sydney and EaglesRock  :)   How is Destini?  Hope you are healing up ok from the fall you took several days ago.    Love the pics of Savannah - so cute!

LisaG - Thank you for sharing pics & the history of your family's Christening gown - such a beautiful family keepsake to be passed down in the family with lots of love. :)

Oldguy - As always, love your birthday posts! :)  You always do something really special.

Hi Baz - Cute birthday posts for Sydney and for EaglesRock!

BL - Happy news for the hatchery nest!  Congrats to HM & HD.  Thank you for the picture and the Decorah history. ;D

We had a big rain day again, so when my Mom & sis got here today for a visit, we put a movie on and enjoyed some snacks and had a nice afternoon. :)
The good thing is, that when they went home (raining), they just live 5 minutes away.

Beakers have a good night.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 07:30:01 PM by Eagles4evr1116 »