Decorah North Eagles, Decorah Eagles, Trempealeau Eagles, and Philippine Eagles > Decorah Lounge 2024

Beak Room 2024

(1/922) > >>

Lani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tTA7SINX8

(Decorah Mom, I took this photo in the summer of 2012)

Decorah North

And so we begin Chapter 13 of the Beak Room

http://www.lightingacandle.org/vigils/beak-room-group
Praying for Peace
Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl:

Embrace the Magic of Fresh Beginnings ...Cheers to 2024 !

LORIDAVIS:

BrokenLug:
My Uncle George was a USFS Ranger from the 30's to the 60's based out of Redding CA.

He hiked up daily on his days on the job to 'his' fire tower for 30 + years for his 9 to 5 with his USFS Issued Head Shed on.

He was physically assaulted by the weather during the fire season months on his foot hike up to and down from the fire tower. Hit by lightning 5 times on that exposed ridge line just as an example of the harsh weather.
A thunderstorm wind blew him off his feet off the trail and broke his arm on the way down.
Walked back up the next morning. Gumption.

Some of the most eloquently described to me ever with no bull shit relevant truly dangerous wildlife encounters were described to me by him and has saved my bacon countless times !   

He was 99 when the forest left him eating fat back bacon and looking at the best Pine Tree you ever saw sipping a whiskey.

The best Scholar of the Wild I've ever met bar none.

I miss his counsel here tonight. He was one of the hands that hewed the wood above us.

I have his USFS helmet lightning scorched, dented, battered yet glove leather soft to ones forehead well maintained helmet.

It is my most treasured possession.

Phyl:
Good Morning to 2024 and ...  

Currently 33F     High  29F partly sunny,  Low 36F 

Lisa and Clynn    Thank You !

Lani  Yes, indeed.  A brand 'new chapter' opens in The Beakroom...as the new nesting season begins to hatch with it's joys and heartaches for the birds and their admirers.

BL enjoyed your recent about  your uncle in  USFS and all, quite a guy. Tks

Lori tks for the new year greeting, very nice, hope all is well with you and yours

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian,  Chet and Sharon, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Baby 2024

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version