Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 36480 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2024, 07:24:58 AM »

Good morning,  I worked like 5 hours yesterday but I am all caught up. no work today.  I am off tomorrow and tuesday but will probably check in  from time to time.  I will be doing cleaning for sure.  going to my fathers today to cook dinner I made macaroons yesterday . When I logged on this morning I gt this message.  It made my day. we had a little conversation beyond but this is what counts
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2024, 07:27:13 AM »

I almost forgot my quotes.   hee hee. This calmed down  some for now.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2024, 08:05:12 AM »

Good morning  I hhad a nice tie at my fathers llast night for passover.  I am taking him to the urologist to hopefully take his cathetor out.  He is doing well.  Looks good 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2024, 10:40:32 AM »

jicaji, I'm sending you hugs. It's sad and also very understandable that you're missing your Rizzo so much still. If you think about it 5 months isn't that long ago. He was always with you.

Nope you were not a Debbie Downer. I'm glad you opened up here. ((jicaji))

Okay to no Hummer sightings there yet. Same for me. Nothing yet. Last night and tonight there's frost and freeze warnings. Bummer.

Its interesting the other birds are trying to sip nectar. Aww cute about your bowl of water for the birds and your squirrel.  :)

LB, Happy Passover :) I got the timing correct this time, correct?

Your macaroons sound delicious. It's really nice you had a pleasant time at your fathers for Passover.

Nice message from your boss!! Very nice!

We're thinking of maybe going to cabin this weekend.

It's nice you can take your father to Dr today and also good that things are looking good.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2024, 08:49:26 AM »

Good morning. I took my father to doctor he only peed a little the dr gave him a choice caghergtor on or off of course my father wanted off. he still could hardly pee though but he was so animet having it off so of course he ending up  at the er 300 in the morning and came home with cathetar back in .  Everyone is saying its from the anethesia but for so long???? I just wish someone would check to see why

Jacaji I understand totally I cried for a good 6 months everyday over Oliver.  I still tear up when I talk about him. and wish he was here everyday .  My walls are like a shrine I have photos of him everywhere. It's beautul here today I am off again today I worked a little last night so not so much work when I go back in tomorrow  I will be home 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2024, 08:03:06 PM »

whatta a day. I ended up taking my dad to the ER again, well last night it was my brother today me.  He couldn't pee even with the catherter in.  It turned out  that it wasnt in all the way . He should not have had it removed  from the start he wasnt really peeing. Not sure why that dr gave him a chice whether to put it back in or nleave out.  well my father isnt going to seee him anymore  Like he told every one at the ER he dumped him.  LOL      Hopefully things will now get better 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2024, 05:50:38 PM »

good evening tonight was my last night of PT Yippee.  I have a bunch of new exercises to do at home

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2024, 08:39:23 PM »

Hi LB, Been having internet issues and almost didn't get onto Forum just now .. but I'm here now.  :)

My heavens your poor father and you've been busy with him. Yes hopefully things will go better for him now. Is he doing better now?

Congrats on your last night of PT!! Great news for you LB!

You've been posting lots of good quotes.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2024, 05:26:05 PM »

Hi Paulie  I have been busy with my dad and work.  He went to dr today to a new dr he didntg like the last urologist.  He has to wear cathetor until Monday then he removes it himself.  He has an appointment Monday afternoon, that will give it time to see if he can pee o his own  If not it goes back on and he will need a procedure.  This dr also says from the anestesia. I may have jury duty next week 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 05:28:08 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2024, 06:02:15 PM »

LB, God bless your father. I didn't know anesthesia could cause a problem like this. He didn't need this on top of everything else.

Oh that's right! Possible jury duty. I forgot about that. Well you can't say your life is boring lately!! Geesh!

Don't forget your 'at home' PT exercises.  ;)

I hope you sleep good tonight.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2024, 06:55:34 AM »

Good morning  I slept beter wednesday night than last night  LOL   TGIF 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #356 on: April 27, 2024, 07:28:20 AM »

good morning  I got the email. I have to report to JUry duty Monday :(  But then its good cause I am suppose to work in office   with the nasty girl so now I dont have to go :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #357 on: April 27, 2024, 09:20:07 AM »

Hi LB, Good to jury duty and you not having to work in office with nasty girl. That works out good! She must be a really nasty person if jury duty is better than working with her. 

Is the court house far from your house?

I hope your father is doing better.

Puff

« Reply #358 on: April 27, 2024, 10:51:27 AM »

Time for the other side. . .

There have been other times jury duty has come up here over the years.

1.  I've been called several times. 
2.  Felt dissed the time I got rejected.
3.  Learned #1 directive:  The accused is always innocent until PROOF says otherwise.
4.  Good people are needed for good results.
5.  I pray that I or you have access to a fair, intelligent, and worthy panel if you're the accused. 

From the postings I surmise I'm in the minority.   :o

P

jicaji

« Reply #359 on: April 27, 2024, 02:35:03 PM »

Hi

Happy weekend everyone.

I was called for jury duty once.  I was disqualified as it was a medical case and I worked with a Dr. in a hospital... Easy peasy.

Well, today is a very special day.  Anniversary is today ....55 years and received a very special gift from my Hummingbirds who finally showed up at the feeder :)

[/b]Puff[/b]....Number 4....Honest judges are always a factor too for fair results.... ;)
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.