Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Trempealeau Eagles Board  (Read 12077 times)

talon

Re: Trempealeau Eagles Board
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2024, 06:38:16 PM »

Rabbit for supper. Both have huge crops and should be in a food coma soon. A lot of rain lately. Mrs. T. did bring in a fish earlier too.

Puff

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2024, 08:02:02 PM »

Welcome to the Forum Talon.  It's always nice to have someone new join us in the experience.

ENJOY!

P

talon

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2024, 08:31:08 AM »

Thank you! I used to be on the forum back in the day when I ran the Eagles4kids project. I lost my account or it was deleted as I was not active.

We have a black screen on the livestream this morning. I hope it comes back soon.

Welcome to the Forum Talon.  It's always nice to have someone new join us in the experience.

ENJOY!

P

nanimal

• Decorah Eagle fan since April 3, 2011
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2024, 08:49:27 AM »

There's a message on the cam screen this morning... "Live in 14 days May 17 at 10:20 PM". Never saw this message on any cams. Maybe we'll hear something from Amy at some point.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. ~ Henry Beston
REMEMBERING A GREAT MAN, 7-27-2015.  SOAR HIGH AND FREE, BOB
Dad Decorah, always loved and remembered

Puff

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2024, 09:46:45 AM »

There sure is a lot of racket here this morning!  But can't see squat.

Sorry I don't recall other signin.  We do have an Eagles4Ever now.

I signed in / Signed up with Decorah in 2011.

P

Ginger52

• E Central IA
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2024, 10:09:56 AM »

Thank you! I used to be on the forum back in the day when I ran the Eagles4kids project. I lost my account or it was deleted as I was not active.

We have a black screen on the livestream this morning. I hope it comes back soon.

ENJOY!

P

Talon, I remember the Eagles4kids nest.  Lucy is my profile pic here in Forum.

Ginger52

• E Central IA
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2024, 10:13:14 AM »

There's a message on the cam screen this morning... "Live in 14 days May 17 at 10:20 PM". Never saw this message on any cams. Maybe we'll hear something from Amy at some point.

Nan -- I have seen that "14 days" message before -- a few weeks ago.  I kind of think it's a default message that goes up when the cam goes down.  I reported it at the time on RRP's FB post.  The mod just said it was live again but didn't give any indication as to why I saw that message.

nanimal

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2024, 12:40:17 PM »

Thanks for letting me know, Ginger. I hope to see them soon!
They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. ~ Henry Beston

Puff

« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2024, 06:27:28 AM »

Boy this Trempealeau is really noisy.  Yesterday it was the major construction that we couldn't see, along with the clanking.  Now today we're back to the loooooog noisy train.  Then there's time when the traffic on the road adjacent to the tree gets loud.  And this isn't their first year here, as I remember.  They're patient, determined, and comfortable in their lien on the location.

P

nanimal

« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2024, 08:19:18 AM »

ENJOY!

P

Talon, I remember the Eagles4kids nest.  Lucy is my profile pic here in Forum.
Thanks for jogging my memory about Lucy. I faithfully watched and read about Lucy and Larry (Thank you, Talon!), and still have a folder of pictures from their time with us.
Hi Puff!

Puff

« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2024, 08:01:16 AM »

Well this is encouraging - Yesterday T2 Again wasn't getting allowed by T1 to get any vittles.  I did have to change the channel.  How could mom not notice and help the food distribution.  This morning, though, T2 is not only eating - but its self feeding on a fish mom left in the nest.  T1 just sitting and watching.  I certainly hopes T2 starts bonking back.

P

Puff

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2024, 07:30:37 AM »

I've been wondering about the car body at the top left of the Ttrempealeau cam picture.  Getting a full coverage of the car/driveway/ part of a structure.  Not my driveway or house.  ???

Cannot even imagine what the thrill would be like!

P

talon

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2024, 06:58:20 PM »

Ginger, that pic of Lucy was a trail cam I had set up by my parent's house. I got permission from the DNR to bring in a road kill deer. Lucy taught us a lot.

Mrs. T. is teaching us a thing or two as well. This momma is amazing.

talon

« Reply #88 on: Yesterday at 07:06:00 AM »

Sure wish the live stream would be back. We have audio but black screen.

nanimal

« Reply #89 on: Yesterday at 02:14:25 PM »

I'm getting a live stream now, talon - 3:13 ET.