Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 150613 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3600 on: April 16, 2024, 06:19:12 PM »

KB  Sounds like a perfect birthday dessert.

BL  That storm took a turn to the north and I think skimmed most of our area and took in Milwaukee and Green Bay.  We just got a very light rain about 2 minutes and now the sun is out.

OLDGUY   You are right - The system took a more northerly course.  CLYNN spared.  You got a good rain tho.  Cats will be cats no matter the size  LOL   What a great story about the girl and the cats that came with the house  LOL
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3601 on: April 16, 2024, 07:35:52 PM »

Hope against hope with Iris and the 'men/ man ' in her life.

Karen- hoping you have a good visit w/ortho  and the injection helps, alot;
so happy SWFL's E23 was seen on the cam flying high near his home nest

Tig- here's to more 'bounce'; glad the 'check engine' alert wasn't bad

Lani- tks for the SWFL video of E23, many tks to Lady Hawk  ;)

Tsk-thinking of Tim and his injection on 24th

Lisa-tks for sharing Karen's snap of E23  ;)

OG-enjoyed the mtn. lion w/ the swing; nice story about the young homeowner and four abandoned kitties  ;)

Jim has his 1st appt w/pulmonologist tomorrow PM.  Samsung decided that my iPhone's OS was obsolete and  this AM when I booted my phone up...it went straight to 'download to target'. This has been in progress since 9am. I don't think this will every stop. The print on the screen is so small I just cant' read it even w/ glasses...seems, I think, the key s are 'locked'.  :-\        I want to go to the ATT store and see what the fellas there can do.  I:m without a phone period. Jim has too much going on ...my neck has been 'seizing up' and difficult to drive much on my own.   ::)  Hopefully there's time tomorrow to see ATT.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3602 on: April 16, 2024, 07:39:50 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs. 🙏 's     

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #3603 on: April 16, 2024, 09:00:39 PM »

Wind in Springfield il today caused so much dust
farmers  are plowing)  the east/west roads were closed! Lani, thanks
For the and report on swfl!  Also on poor Iris!   She needs to put on her big girl panties and get Louis. Out of her life!   
Lisa, thanks so much for posting sweet E23!   Picture from swfl Facebook!
Tsk, waiting. For a call with appointment for the shot!
Seds

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3604 on: April 16, 2024, 09:07:45 PM »

Jim has his 1st appt w/pulmonologist tomorrow PM.  Samsung decided that my iPhone's OS was obsolete and  this AM when I booted my phone up...it went straight to 'download to target'. This has been in progress since 9am. I don't think this will every stop. The print on the screen is so small I just cant' read it even w/ glasses...seems, I think, the key s are 'locked'.  :-\        I want to go to the ATT store and see what the fellas there can do.  I:m without a phone period. Jim has too much going on ...my neck has been 'seizing up' and difficult to drive much on my own.   ::)  Hopefully there's time tomorrow to see ATT.

Phyl, Hi there :) you can power down your phone and power back up, this should fix it.  You are in a diagnostic download screen for technicians.  If it won't power off, press and hold Volume Down and the Power or Side button for about 7 seconds until it restarts.  I hope that fixes it :) Good luck to Jim tomorrow and I hope all is well with little Maggie and you!  Feel better soon!  Lori

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:35:35 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3605 on: April 16, 2024, 09:25:37 PM »

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:32:50 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

BrokenLug

« Reply #3606 on: April 16, 2024, 09:50:02 PM »

LoriD LOL.
Is all good in your stretch of the plains woods there ?

Thank you for capturing the gremlins in our open cabinet Windows computer.

We were blaming it on the rabbits.

Tabby top _ spies the hard drive ..

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:28:25 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #3607 on: April 17, 2024, 12:43:50 AM »

U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3608 on: April 17, 2024, 12:57:59 AM »

Kb, Love Cheesecake Factory's yummy cakes! Stay warm and dry...  :-*

Tsk, good point about Iris not being more dominant as she use to be... glad Tim will be getting an injection, I'm sure he'll be relieved. Mike sounded very tired on the phone tonight. He'll be leaving for New Orleans in the morning.... glad the storm missed you.

Lisa, Majestic E23!  8) ... Mike has to stopover in Baltimore for a plane connection to New Orleans tomorrow.

BL Thanks for music. SED...

Oldguy, Thanks for warning, happy to hear Clynn will be okay, you take care as well.... sweet Miri  :-* ..... wonderful story of the new home owner and the four cats.

{{{Phyl, Jim, Miss Maggie}}} prayers for a good appt for Jim tomorrow.... I hope you can get your phone repaired.

Lori, great advice for Phyl!

Good night!

Mrs. T and eaglets  :-*

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Tsk's friend Kathleen's family, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #3609 on: April 17, 2024, 06:04:01 AM »

Phyl, Hi there :) you can power down your phone and power back up, this should fix it.  You are in a diagnostic download screen for technicians.  If it won't power off, press and hold Volume Down and the Power or Side button for about 7 seconds until it restarts.  I hope that fixes it :) Good luck to Jim tomorrow and I hope all is well with little Maggie and you!  Feel better soon!  Lori

Dear ((Lori)),
thanks for hearing my plea.  :-* 
So that's what the fine print was saying! 
I got it restarted and then shut it down to charge at night.

Everything booted just fine this AM
 ;)

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3610 on: April 17, 2024, 06:07:29 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...
 Busy Wednesday

Currently: 69F light rain   High  80F humid with rain showers  Low 38F

After doc's office, we'll have some errands to 'tend to and all

Lani- so glad you heard from Mike and CLynn 's clear of the 'weather'  ; nice snap of Mrs' T and her eaglets

Lori-thank you for asking about Maggie and myself.  She's doing great for her
age and health. I love the 'peewaden' out of her!  I'm recovered. But, some of that stuff just lingers. ::)      [/size

Prayers for:     Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; especially 'Little One' wherever she might be; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3611 on: April 17, 2024, 06:08:41 AM »