Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470458 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12720 on: December 30, 2023, 06:48:30 AM »

Good Morning, err Caturday or Adam s day!   Waiting patiently on this chilly (35degrees) early morning for chapter two!   Wonder where the frolicking twosome spent the night!

Good to see you Old Guy!   Glad you were busy  and not otherwise out of commission!

Morning Puff and  Phyl!

Lani, different types of shots!  I can have 5 a year!   Currently a tad stiff and bent over but pain is okay!
Peggy Lee😬
Bl,  busy night?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 07:52:02 AM by karengramke »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12721 on: December 30, 2023, 06:54:09 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, looks like the wolves in 365 are stationed for sentry duty! Interesting green cat decanter!

BL, yes, I can't seem to get anything else done, they are so cute! So just where are you? It must be a beautiful place...

Puff, yes, the Munchkins sure wore them out! I wish we had been able to get a picture of them asleep in the basket, they sure found a spot that was hidden from most of us!

tig, that looks like a fun and cozy restaurant!

oldguy, I was alarmed when I heard that you hadn't posted for a week, so glad you are well, just BUSY! Hopefully some quiet time in Iceland! Cute rooster and cat, have never seen a cat lick a rooster! Walter Santi, always good, and is there maybe a bit of romance with Claire and Dr. Yoon?  Hmmmm....

Lani, I think karen is able to get the shots for her back pain much more often than once a year, and I remember when Ed had the first one, his Dr then told him after he had 3 he wouldn't give him any more. Such different pain management, makes one wonder... The first one is the only one that ever really helped him. Are you getting ready for your New Years Eve party?  ;D  I think I am going to get some shrimp/coctail sauce and make a couple more 'fun' foods. I think Kelsey would like pigs in a blanket, and then something else...not sure what yet.

E4E, thanks for the reveal of Kris's project, must be nice to have such a handy man around! Yes, box springs are becoming a thing of the past. What they don't consider is that it is so much harder to lift the thicker mattress when changing the sheets. We have a split king adjustable. the mattress is so high, I actually had trouble trying to change the fitted sheets, I ordered the ZipFit sheets and it is so much easier now!

Glacier National Park, Montana - Baz, this would be a breathtaking walk!                                              Albion Town Square yesterday!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #12722 on: December 30, 2023, 07:14:49 AM »

Clynn, how are the kitties?  Harley ok with this?  Like with tge new baby, play with the older one!  Lol

Puff

« Reply #12723 on: December 30, 2023, 07:22:42 AM »

Pip and hatch in progress at SWFL.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12724 on: December 30, 2023, 07:43:08 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

28 degrees  Frost on the ground.  10 day will get us back in the 40s

KAREN   Same thing happened to me a year ago.  Second injection worked.

CLYNN  Hope you put those darling babies in their litter first?  Looks like one muzzle is browner that the other?  We put Lulu in the basement and couldn't find her for half a day.  Finally she appeared upstairs finding her way up.  We never knew where she hid. :o   Loved your morning greetings today  ;D  Speaking of heavy mattresses - Can no long lift the new one - have to let blankets and sheet hang  :P :P   Pretty view of the town square.  So many questions to ask about the first night  LOLOL

TIG   Lots to look at while waiting for food  ;D.  Cute place.

PUFF   Thanks for the tip at SWFL.  I knew they were close.

EAGLES  Tuckered out little fox  :)   You have such a handy, wonderful hubby - sign him up for another year  LOL   Yes it was a nice couple hours catching up with this very busy family.  My niece gave me a notice of her donation to RRP! plus a Yeti 14 oz cup.  I was ecstatic as when I drink tea in the afternoon it cools so fast in my regular ceramic tea mug - Now I have hot tea for the duration  LOL

LANI   So perfect a song for CLYNN  I do remember it.  ;D ;D   Love that good night pic of noses  ;D ;D

OLDGUY  Certainly a very busy time for you - Glad you are back  ;)   Cat and rooster - amazing.  Love Santi's laugh  ;D
Cat beds was funny.

BL  Perfect to have a wonderful view with a cup of coffee.  ;)

PHYL  Wolves all spread out  365  :o
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #12725 on: December 30, 2023, 07:45:26 AM »

Thanks Puff!  F23 is not giving looks at the egggs but I do not think she acts like this ia her first hatch!  Will be interesting to see how this goes!

Puff

« Reply #12726 on: December 30, 2023, 07:56:01 AM »

I agree with you about Kitten and Rooster, tsk.  Who woulda' thunk it!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 07:57:57 AM by Puff »

kbshcb

« Reply #12727 on: December 30, 2023, 07:56:55 AM »

A piebald moose in Norway...these pics were posted in the moose on the loose fb page...
Thinking of you Rutt!

Phyl - love how the wolves are laying down perfectly equa distance from each other...

Eagles4 - Thank you. The pictures I saw of the Santa Cruz areas waves are incredible. Glad you are a bit inland.

BL - loved the Zac Brown video esp the part of singing Van Morrison's song. Scott's favorite singer was Van the Man. It reminded me when he was vented and they told me he could hear me even though in a coma, I played Into the Mystic for him while visiting...probably my favorite song as well.

Baz - I love the adventure your nephew is on and can't wait for your further reports. My entire family is from Norway. Grandma from Dad's side is from Alta, Norway..northern Norway. She used to visit Norway on her own into her 90's and the whole 100 plus clan would congregate in Brooten MN annually. Brooten, MNLOL it even sounds Norwegian is where my Grandma grew up!

Supposed to get an inch of snow tonight...I ain't complaining. I've taken all my inside and outside Christmas decorations down and quite happy to move forward into the new year myself.
Laying low today and baking cookies and pork loins from Omaha today for dinner...don't have to drive today. These night time lows below freezing are leaving a hoar frost on the roads and decks and surfaces around my home making all slippery and hard to see..I'll appreciate having some snow cover actually.

LisaG1967

« Reply #12728 on: December 30, 2023, 08:08:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....It's Caturday!!

clynn - Awww, look at those kitties, and the munchkins look like they are in LOVE with them, too!  How is Harley taking to them?  Can't wait to hear the names you have for them.  Love your Caturday pics this morning. The Albion Town Square walk looks much safer, then the Glacier National Park walk, even with the snow...LOL

karen - I agree, kb would be an excellent coordinator.  She would get them all straight on what they need to be doing!

Phyl - Love that lamp in your SED post. Thanks for the 365.

tig - Love the Pink Panther Christmas decor at the restaurant.

E4E - Sweet fox, we had one a couple nights ago on the trail cam come visit the food bowl.
Yep, those new tires grip the road. Just read, no squeaky bed!  Good job, Kris!  :D

Lani - Aww, sweet pup noses. 

oldguy - There you are...you have been busy!  Many thanks for the videos!  I am not quite done with all, but getting there.

Puff -Thanks for the SWFL info!

tsk - Morning  :)

kb - Beautiul piebald moose. Stay warm with the impending snow.

karengramke

« Reply #12729 on: December 30, 2023, 09:15:06 AM »

Both eggs at swflare in the hatch progress!  Advancement seen in egg one and movement in egg two . 

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #12730 on: December 30, 2023, 09:59:01 AM »

Posting for Clynn!!! Her little ones  ;D a little ruff houzin'

Full clip at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/776167317059811558
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 10:03:00 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #12731 on: December 30, 2023, 10:02:30 AM »

Both eggs at swflare in the hatch progress!  Advancement seen in egg one and movement in egg two .

thanks Karen!! ;D
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12732 on: December 30, 2023, 10:26:57 AM »

bounce

A "saltie" and a "laker" follow each other out of our favorite port in the moonlight. Wait until the end...   
https://youtu.be/yWs04e0-Qzg?si=hjPeRprJjECYuqy6

Listen to the audio description on this one especially... https://youtu.be/79bjM6tiy1E?si=S6RHQO6aH-H4JfjL

TTFN

Cute kitties!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 10:39:31 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #12733 on: December 30, 2023, 10:46:01 AM »

tig - Loved the video and mostly the horn noises..is the laker large enough to travel on the ocean or is it like it sounds? A saltie can travel the ocean but a laker cannot?

I get twitter notifications when something posted regarding the SWFL nest. I think yesterday there was concern about an egg collapsed/crushed? latest notification said they still see a chick alive in it.
Is this an accurate assessment?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 10:49:00 AM by kbshcb »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12734 on: December 30, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »

KB   Cute little piebald moose  :)    So you have a significant Norway connection as well  :o  How do you like the Omaha products?  Have always wondered about them.  Sounds like you have a good nestling day ahead.

LISA   Wonder what your AM kitty is thinking?  You had a fox on the trail cam.  Was it cat food kibble it was eating?

KAREN  Have we seen two eggs hatch at the same time??

LORI   Thanks for the kitty play vids  ;D ;D

TIG  Cool video of the boats.  Wonder if those living in Duluth even hear those horns anymore  LOL.  Is there significance to the two levels sounds of the horns?
Chicagoland