Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471327 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12240 on: December 15, 2023, 12:33:46 PM »

Lani - Love the Peanuts collection bell. 

oldguy - Thanks for the heads-up.  I see my weather app has us for 70 & 75% chance of rain on Sun & Mon. 

kb - Wow, what a difference from 2022 to 2023.

karen - Morning  :)

E4E - I have not ate at Olive Garden in a few years.  I love the salad. 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12241 on: December 15, 2023, 01:07:25 PM »

CLYNN  The best 17 min I've had today  LOL  Sashimi was great!!!  Will pass that one on.   Doug and Lynn had a great find on their hike.  :)    :o     10 ways to be cool.  If only...

LISA   Beautiful array of cookies  :)

KB  Love the lion  :o  Regal big cat.  ;)   WHAT an amazing gift from your SIS and BIL..Bet they will enjoy the break in Rochester taking care of pups  :D  Enjoyed the then and now pics. 

LANI    Bassetts??  LOLOL   I bet your tree is stunning  :o  So much love in it.  ;)

Well we have a gremlin in the house - Now off to get a new printer,copier, scanner.  Ours has been on a slow death for a couple weeks now - Gave up the ghost today.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #12242 on: December 15, 2023, 01:29:52 PM »

Indeed, Tsk.

Mr. Tower is sitting on the water tower, wings half way out to dry I assume...can't see his mate. It's too cloudy to take a decent picture.

karengramke

« Reply #12243 on: December 15, 2023, 02:23:57 PM »

Thanks Old Guy!  Does look like more than a little rain,  both days!   Bad storm looks like it is headed to the swfl nest!   Hope all is okay there with new mate and eggs!   That tree  has never looked sturdy to me!   Maybe it will take the owl nest down and they will nest else where!   Nasty thought  from me.
Help did not come today,  sick kid?   No trio to Sams but I did place an prder.  Probably saved some money!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #12244 on: December 15, 2023, 05:19:53 PM »

Karen/Baz/Lisa
It looks like the east coast is going to have major rain/wind storm running from Florida up the coast to Maine this weekend.  Check out your local forecast to stay updated...

Oldguy, thanks!  :-*  I'm ALWAYS on it when it comes to the weather! They didn't call me "the Weather Girl" at WERK?!?k for nuttin'!   ;) ;D  My little spit of coastal southeastern NC is expecting 3-5 inches of rain on Sunday, with winds gusting up to 50 mph, and possibly 60 mph, expecting coastal flooding (the NWS has already issued the watch for that here) and erosion, and large breakers in the surf zone, a gale, of course, with this developing strong low pressure system/nor'easter preparing to barrel up the East Coast after crossing over the Florida peninsula from the Gulf region. My power company has already put resources in place to handle the expected power outages around here.  Zippo and I watch the weather several times a day, every day, and more when there's trouble brewing.  We iz ready!  ;) :D

Waving to All the Beakers! TGIF!  :D

I walked 53 minutes today, but I played hooky on that activity yesterday.  ;D

Good Night, All. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12245 on: December 15, 2023, 05:59:19 PM »

BAZI   You are my idol when it comes to your walking.  My week was so busy I did not do exercises at all. No break in the day to get at them.  Fresh start on Sunday.

Spent 2 hours and 45 min trying to get my wireless printer up and running - I'm down to the last step of getting the PC to talk to the printer - not doin' it.  Could have paid $99 dollars for Office Max to do it but wanted to try myself and will take a break and try tomorrow.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12246 on: December 15, 2023, 07:42:05 PM »

Tsk cute snowman today.  Wishing you better luck w/ your printer tomorrow.     I  really miss the Hallmark store. It was a blessing when I was planning our wedding.  ;)

CLynn  I enjoyed the Sandelings this morning too. Kinda cute birdies.  Interesting video about Sashimi and her intelligence in puzzle/maze solving.
 I had always heard they are very intelligent critters. Sure hope she survives . A  busy beaver on  your cousin's walk.

Lisa I've seen 'Wreaths Across America' trucks here too.

KB Omah Steaks meats are so delish.  We used to buy that all the time in 'our past life'. LOL     Anyway,   you're gonna have some awesome meals.  ;)
Such a wonderful and thoughtful gift from your Sister and BIL.  Was it all packed in dry ice? They use to ship that way.
So glad you saw your Mr. Tower and mate.   

Lani LOL Bassett hounds.   Collecting collectables is such fun. Anyway, bet your tree is eye popping.
I do that with vintage Barbie/clothes

Karen/Baz/Lisa- button down the hatches---stay dry and safe.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #12247 on: December 15, 2023, 07:49:22 PM »

Awesome fella!   :-* :-* :-*  But, don't call him "Kitty'.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #12248 on: December 15, 2023, 07:49:39 PM »

SEDs Everyone !                                   

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12249 on: December 15, 2023, 10:02:39 PM »

Og - Loved the vid of Ellen Alaverdyan singing Ob La Di - Ob La Da!  Love the Quarantine kids as always!!

Puff - I hope somehow you get hooked up with Rita!  At least you know that you made it possible to keep in touch by giving her your business card!

Kb - What a nice gift from your sis!!  We have been seeing an Omaha Steaks commercial on tv and it sounds great.  We have gotten a box in the past, and their stuff is such high quality.  You will enjoy!! :)

Lani - Very special memories with all of our ornaments.  My MIL advised me to make little notes about when & where I got the ornament or if it was a gift from someone to write from whom and the date.  That was wise advise!!  I can only imagine how gorgeous your Christmas tree is!!     Does Aly arrive tomorrow or Sunday?! :)

Tsk - Hope you & Tim were able to find a new copier, printer, scanner today!

Kb - Glad you are seeing Mr. Tower!

Karen - You are probably right about placing an order with Sam's and saving money that way!

Bazi - You seem ready for the weather and anything else coming your way! :)

Everyone have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12250 on: December 15, 2023, 10:49:52 PM »

Lisa, I collected one Peanuts ornament every year....  Mike loves the Olive Garden's salad bar. He goes to the Olive Garden when he's out of town. How's the move going?

Tsk, the last ornaments I put on the tree are the girls's grade school handmade ornaments/cards. I even have an ornament Aly made out of an ice cream cone.  ;D
Oh geez, sorry you've got pc > printer problems. I pray you can get it resolve tomorrow.

Karen, Just checked on SWFL nest. Mom is snuggled over the eggs keeping them warm during this windy night. Take care during the coming storm, you and Piper, Baz, Zippo, SWFL, NEFL and all. 🙏🏼

Baz, You're a walking beast! 👍 Take care and praying the weather isn't bad.

SED Phyl, Oldguy

Eagles, great suggestion from your mom. ;D.. Aly leaves Oregon tomorrow and will be here Sunday late afternoon. Are you getting any moisture? We're finally getting a few clouds our way starting tomorrow. I've been deep watering a few pines, but we really need rain.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 10:57:59 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #12251 on: December 16, 2023, 05:44:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Caturday !

Currently 37F  High  56F sunny,  Low 37F  clear skies.

Lani safe travels for Aly

Hoping  all in storm's path survived the  weather

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl