Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470916 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11655 on: November 27, 2023, 01:36:52 PM »

Happy Birthday Eburg!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11656 on: November 27, 2023, 01:38:33 PM »

Happy Birthday Neva!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11657 on: November 27, 2023, 01:39:15 PM »

KB    LOLOL   How clever is that. ;D

LANI    I do not like my eyes dilated either...

OLDGUY   By the looks of it, donkeys can be big babies too  ;)   Lots of good links
   Glad the sale went well.  Put your feet up today.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11658 on: November 27, 2023, 03:42:45 PM »

It's 12 above with strong winds....That's all I'm going to say ;)

;)  ;D 

Jim has a new pair of white crew that would work here in the house.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #11659 on: November 27, 2023, 04:15:41 PM »

Lani - Hope your headache goes away soon. 

oldguy - I had to get some clarification on your question about the garage.  It is a detached garage with a drive in front of it, but not a drive to the street.  He said, you would have to drive your car in the yard to get to it.  He also said, it more of a workshop/shed then a garage, but you can put a single car inside it. 

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11660 on: November 27, 2023, 04:45:09 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EBURG!!  I hope you have a fun day with some surprises and treats!  :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #11661 on: November 27, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEVA!!  I hope you are having a wonderful day with lots of treats! :D

More cake! and some of our best friends to help you celebrate, too!  ;) :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #11662 on: November 27, 2023, 05:17:20 PM »

Howdy Beakers!  :D

TSK, Lulu is definitely a keeper!!   ;D ;) :-*  She has lots of kitten energy, for sure, but it sounds like she is going to grow into a really sweet laid-back, go-with-the-flow, loveable kind of kitty.  :) :-* :-*

My knees are not smiling.  ::)  I'm glad it wasn't walking weather out yesterday, because they needed a major rest.  They woke up pretty stiff and sore this morning, but improved a lot after I was up a bit and took an ibuprofen with hot coffee.  So I was able to get out for a 30-minute walk this afternoon, to keep them loose and moving.  I adjusted my pace considerably, though. They hung in there.  I kept today's walk to nearby mostly-flat pavement - walked to my nearby "Bluebird Lane," but the Bluebirds were a no-show today.  ;) :D  It was a bit breezy and cooler, so it was brisk.  It will be more so tomorrow, so I may need to bundle up into a for-real jacket tomorrow. We'll see.  :)

P.S.  I don't know about some of you, but I'm keeping my warm socks on my feet!!!   ;) ;) ;D

Stay warm, Beakers. Peace. SED.

Phyl

« Reply #11663 on: November 27, 2023, 05:37:43 PM »

Some very pretty BD cards for Eburg and Neva.

Lani how are   your 'eyeballs'?  Hopefully much better.  I have frames like your  AM
 poochie ---I hate them. What ever posessed me?  ::) 

Lisa I drank all the cocoa this AM and took the cup home to wash.  ;D
Bradley's 'garage' may have possiblilties. Wonder if there's room for a bonified garage on the property?

Old Guy  congrats on the snowfall.  ;D---seriously tks for the links, Q-kids and all.  Will check out later.

Bazi warm socks and wearing two pair on each foot so I can go shoeless in the house, curl up in the Lazy Boy and whatever.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 12:01:01 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11664 on: November 27, 2023, 05:40:39 PM »

"Good Evening' Everyone!   SEDs. 

#IstandwithEvan

oldguy

« Reply #11665 on: November 27, 2023, 05:46:33 PM »

Thanks Lisa for the additional info - that is what I was expecting from Google Maps.  The house is on a Cul-de-sac so the front lot width is short and the back is long - pie shaped -  There may not be enough room between house and neighbor's property line to fit a driveway.
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

karengramke

« Reply #11666 on: November 27, 2023, 05:59:06 PM »

Two eggs at swfl!   Owls Not welcome!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 06:02:18 PM by karengramke »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11667 on: November 27, 2023, 06:18:32 PM »

BAZI   You went all out for our special b-day folks today  ;D ;D     Lulu is currently sleeping in her usual top of the sofa spot - no under the tree for her.  LOL     You did good to rest a day and then adjust pace and time.  Do you think the weather affects your knees/joints at all?

PHYL   Like the evening New Yorker - the days before TV and electronics  ::)

KAREN   Thanks for bringing the good news at SWFL 2 eggs  :)- you are right - No owl trespassing.

KB   Could be a nice win for the Vikings tonight  LOL
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 06:35:13 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #11668 on: November 27, 2023, 06:29:55 PM »

Two eggs at swfl!   Owls Not welcome!

Here I thought I was the only one watching.  Wish them good luck - No owls and no windy forces.

P

kbshcb

« Reply #11669 on: November 27, 2023, 07:18:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729265578760974639

OMG, I had to watch this several times!..."If it fits, I sit".....will make you giggle out loud.

tig - I hope so....heading downstairs now to watch the game.

No word on Rutt for a few days....He's headed into the forest I imagine to meet up with his moose friends I hope.