Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471411 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11610 on: November 26, 2023, 02:31:18 PM »

Hi Beakers!  We got home yesterday.  Going to read and try to catch up.

Puff

« Reply #11611 on: November 26, 2023, 03:10:49 PM »

tsk  It just dropped down to 32 by me.  All that drizzle and melt should be a dangerous drive/walk in short time.

P

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11612 on: November 26, 2023, 03:38:41 PM »

Beakers, please bear with me as I catch up from a few days ago. :-[

Lani - Glad you like and are getting used to your new Iphone 12  :)   Glad that Milo is doing better now.  Wonderful that Shannon came for TG! :)
BL & Baz - Well said BL and Baz;  Thank you RRP and All carrying forward the legacy. Thank you forever Bob Anderson.
Tig - Hope you & Camper had a wonderful TG trip.
LisaG - Congrats to your son & Kelly buying their first home.  How exciting that escrow will close in a couple of weeks or so!!  May they & Sydney & pets have many happy years in their new home!   I see you posted a link of the home - I will go back to see pics!  Their home will be farther away from you?
Clynn - Love the sweet picture of Harley!  Kittens are sure cute!!  Cute pics of the Munchkins at the Beach! :)  I bet your casserole for you & Ed was delicious!
Phyl - Love the TG prayer you posted.
Puff - Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :)
Kb - I hope your Thanksgiving meal worked out well and tasted delicious for you & Chris.   Nice pic of Mr. Tower on TG!
Karen - You made a wonderful meal for TG! I bet Piper enjoyed a little bite too. ;) :)
Lori - Loved your TG post - you always do such a great job! ;D   Hope you & Destini had a wonderful day. :-*
Tsk - You sure made a wonderful meal for Tim's son's family and glad a wonderful day was had by all.  Left-overs are the best!
Baz - Sounds like you had a nice TG and sending greetings to Zippo too!
Og - Glad you had a wonderful TG!  I bet you had a busy Black Friday at work!

I still have some more catching up in the Beak to do, but I need to get busy carrying in boxes!  I want to pack up the TG deorations, and get those back out to the shed in back.   Time to bring in 'Christmas' stuff!
Everyone have a nice afternoon. :)

karengramke

« Reply #11613 on: November 26, 2023, 03:42:06 PM »

Good afternoon!   Been a dark chilly rainy day!   If this was snow I would need a plow!   It has been interesting to watch drivers in the south trying to navigate on snow covered streets!  It never occurred to me that folks in Minnesota would have trouble!   Sure did not see that in Wisconsin .   Hope Tig is home safe!   Good to see you back Eagles!  Hope your trip was fun!

Happy Birthsat Talon!  A year to remember with extended celebrations!

Just checked SWFL and the egg was deep in the  bole with no cover!  Think it was F23 sitting on a branch over it!   Mighty M had taken his turn on it  and rolled it!   Funny Guy!

Clynn, funny camper!  All the comforts of home!

Lisa, lol!  Time to return to portion control here!   Had a delivery of frozen dinners and fresh fruit today!   Unfortunately 3 of the 5  tangerines were rotten!    I could smell them before I opened the bag!

Lani the cat in the throw with coffee was hysterical!  Thanks for posting it!
Baz is ready for a marathon!
Bbl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11614 on: November 26, 2023, 03:43:37 PM »

What E4E said... And, we arrived home safely.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11615 on: November 26, 2023, 03:48:53 PM »

EAGLES   Always busy when coming back from being away..

TIG  And you are back safe and sound too  :D
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11616 on: November 26, 2023, 04:19:49 PM »

Talon is spending his 9th birthday here!

Clynn, that's a great picture of Talon!!  Fun family photo!  :D They will remember the baby alligator!  ;D  :) What a fun time they are having!  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TALON!!!  :D

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 04:28:52 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #11617 on: November 26, 2023, 04:42:51 PM »

tsk - What Hallmark were you watching today?  I have been watching A Heidelberg Holiday, its pretty good.  I am glad Ms. Lulu behaved herself with the tree skirt.   :D

Puff - You be careful if you have to go out driving or walking.

E4E - Thank you, and yes their new home will be further from me.  I had a mixture of Thanksgiving & Christmas up, but Thanksgiving is all put away, as of today.  :D

karen - I agree, back to portion control.  Oh no, sorry about the tangerines. 

tig - Glad you arrived home safely.

Have a good night, everyone!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11618 on: November 26, 2023, 04:52:08 PM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11619 on: November 26, 2023, 05:08:44 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

Karen, I have had similar weather as you today - dark, brooding skies and 50-ish temps most all day - no walking, except for a run to the recycling center, and some very quick grocery shopping - it started raining here a couple hours ago.  No marathon, LOL. Just a nice long walk yesterday on a pretty day of sunshine. Gotta get out in it while I can!  But not today.  ;)  I hope you and Piper are just relaxing and staying warm today.

I have a pot of fresh collard greens cooking on the stove. When they're ready I'm going to steam an orange roughy fillet on top of them and reheat some sweet potato I baked last night. Zippo and I finished off the succotash last night. She loved it, and with sweet potato, too, which she just had some more of today. But she is not going for the collards, LOL. Maybe she'll give them another try when I sit down for dinner in a bit. I cooked a ribeye steak for my Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, so the fish and greens are going to taste good tonight.  :D

Wishing the Beakers a safe and warm evening. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11620 on: November 26, 2023, 05:28:26 PM »

CLynn sweet bison calf; really cool/interesting van -great interiors. Oh my! Cold /white stuff. Brrrr.
Great snaps of Erin, Sydney and Munchkins . They always looks so happy.

KB congrats another Tower sighting.

E4E A safe return home.   I too am in the process of taking down and putting away Thanksgiving decorations and such.   I'll probably work on the front porch this weekend. Gonna keep it 'generic'---non specific and with the changing season this year. So it can be up until March .   

Tig safely home  :)

Lori very nice birthday greeting for CLynn's Talon

Bazi   :)

Don't forget the Winter Solstice is December 21st. Marking the official begining of Winter. Although many literally have it on their doorsteps already.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:33:26 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11621 on: November 26, 2023, 05:30:45 PM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Nov 26, 2023 5:05 PM
Camera Time: Nov 26, 2023 5:04 PM CST

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11622 on: November 26, 2023, 05:41:58 PM »

Already a blustry  cold night brewing here.

"Good Evening  Everyone !   SEDs  

#IstandwithEvan

Puff

« Reply #11623 on: November 26, 2023, 05:51:12 PM »

KB  Just got back to those Bob Dylan links.  WOW!  Lots of reminders, lots of truths, lots of sad.  Another sadness starting up again?  God help us.  Please God.

L

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11624 on: November 26, 2023, 06:00:03 PM »

KAREN   I've never had home delivered food.  What percentage is "bad".  I would expect someone would not be as particular about picking out food as you  yourself would.

BAZI   Cool card for Talon!   You are having a very healthy dinner tonight!

LORI   Great card for Talon too. :)

LISA   It was an older one - Don't remember the name..  Did watch the road trip one last night.  A bit more substance than most of them  LOL
Chicagoland