Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470420 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10470 on: October 24, 2023, 10:12:42 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Forgot to hit post  ::)

karen;D  Aww, poor Piper, glad to hear she is feeling better.

Phyl - Thanks for kind words on the morning greeting yesterday, and for all the RRP cam pics.

tsk - Yea, Sydney has blue eyes.  My Dad, Bradley and I are the only ones with blue eyes in our family, and everyone else has brown eyes.  I am not sure who on Kelly's side has blue eyes. 

BL - Looks like my kinda walk...paved and tree-lined.

Lani - Her eyes are like a deep blue-grey.

Morning - Puff, kb, tig and all  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10471 on: October 24, 2023, 11:16:37 AM »

PUFF  It never ceases to amaze me how the news media just goes about showing criminals how to do the crime altho that info is now readily available on line these days.

KAREN    Hope you can figure it out the c-pap.  Could a representative come to the house/phone call? - You tube vid?  LOL

LISA   Have to tell this funny story about blue eyes.  Mine are blue and in our courting phase ( 43 yrs ago), Tim would always say " you have really beautiful blue eyes" or the like.  So a couple years ago when he was getting my Wisconsin fishing license, he brought it to me and said " put this in your fishing box"   It said my eyes were brown and my hair was black ( my hair when not graying is brown)  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).   I said " Seriously?"  ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 11:18:26 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #10472 on: October 24, 2023, 12:10:26 PM »

LISA   Have to tell this funny story about blue eyes.  Mine are blue and in our courting phase ( 43 yrs ago), Tim would always say " you have really beautiful blue eyes" or the like.  So a couple years ago when he was getting my Wisconsin fishing license, he brought it to me and said " put this in your fishing box"   It said my eyes were brown and my hair was black ( my hair when not graying is brown)  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).   I said " Seriously?"  ::) ::) ::)

tsk - That is a funny!    ;D ;D 

kbshcb

« Reply #10473 on: October 24, 2023, 12:15:35 PM »

Patti Liffrig posts this pic out of the window of her aircraft either landing or taking off from Mpls/St.Paul International Airport.
I live just a few miles west of it.

Morning/afternoon all!

Been still busy hustling for our colder weather predicted by the weekend...even though I give myself what I think is lots of time to slowly prepare it is a hustle job now...coming fast.
Watching my neighbor's ash rain leaves once again on my driveway/yard...nothing I can do now but hope for time to mow/bag it all up after rain ends, end of the week.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #10474 on: October 24, 2023, 01:25:02 PM »

Love & miss ya Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 01:29:26 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #10475 on: October 24, 2023, 02:48:29 PM »

Ugg....strong thunderstorms in the area...one just passed over me. No matter how hard I tried to prepare I can't do gutter leaf removal on the fly....this is why I hate neighbor's trees flowing into mine..
Andrew cleared them just a few weeks ago...Pouring rain over gutters, on the fascia, inside my covered porch. I'm lucky so far nothing inside my house.

Weird weather..Hail just south of me.

Pic just before it got to me.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10476 on: October 24, 2023, 03:21:39 PM »

It is 81 degrees here!!!  83 is the record.  Off to "close up" the garden at church with a crew of 4 more helpers.

LORI  Nice glimpses of our pets enjoying the beautiful fall days  :D

KB   Tim went to Ace a couple years ago and got clip on gutter guards.  We called in a handy man to install over the gutters where our big back yard maple is.  It has been a godsend!!  Just an idea.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10477 on: October 24, 2023, 03:59:16 PM »

It is 81 degrees here!!!  83 is the record.  Off to "close up" the garden at church with a crew of 4 more helpers.

LORI  Nice glimpses of our pets enjoying the beautiful fall days  :D

KB   Tim went to Ace a couple years ago and got clip on gutter guards.  We called in a handy man to install over the gutters where our big back yard maple is.  It has been a godsend!!  Just an idea.

Hmm, been there done that...ash tree seeds still infiltrate...everything depends on your own block...nothing can be fixed in a general way. Was a waste of money for us...ash seeds are very very thin.

In other words, Scott put them on, and then took them off..they caused more problems with them on than off.?..ice dams, I don't remember.....still have them in my garage..

Someday when I need a new roof I'll investigate newer technology, but knowing that each kind is prone to issues..and need one if at all, that will help my block/home situation or not.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 04:19:19 PM by kbshcb »

karengramke

« Reply #10478 on: October 24, 2023, 06:58:16 PM »

Tsk, 81 was our high today too!    I think .i have fixed tge clal machine,  or the help did.  Believe the tube was attached incorrectly!    She reversed the connections and .i will know tonight if it is ok.  No one will come to the house!  I will have to go there!
Even tho the store is only about 3 blocks  from my house I don’t want togo there.
Went to Publix today and all their battery run carts were in use so grabbed a regular cart and walked the store!  Good for me to get a little exercise.  May go to Lowes tomorrow.  Need fertilizer and potting soil, Christmas light fuses and a few other things!
Hope clynn made it home with pictures!    Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #10479 on: October 24, 2023, 09:41:11 PM »

Tig & Kb - Congrats on your Vikings win yesterday!   It was a great game.

Phyl - Like your morning graphic!  Nice temp in your area today.  Liked Nature  :)

Puff  :)

Tsk - You had a nice temp today - and we had a nice one of 70. :)

Karen - Piper; feel better soon.

LisaG - I feel sad that Sydney has not been seen wearing any of the head bands that your Mama so lovingly made for her. ???

Tsk - ROFL about what your fishing license says about your eye & hair color!! It's so inaccurate that it's funny!! :-X ::)

Lori - Lots of beautiful autumn pics - really enjoyed them!

Kb - Hope the thunderstorm has subsided. ???

Hi Lani  :)

Clynn - Hope you got home safe & sound - missed you!

Beakers have a good night - SEDs  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10480 on: October 24, 2023, 10:25:52 PM »

Bounce
Lani... Yay D Backs!
Hi E4E
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10481 on: October 24, 2023, 10:57:20 PM »

Lisa, Sydney has gorgeous eyes, like her grandma, dad and grandad  ;D .... Aly is the only one in our little family of 4 that has light blue grey eyes. When she's sad her eyes are grey  :(... Mike's grandfather has light blue grey eyes. Everyone else has brown eyes. Mike has light brown eyes with a tint of green. Now, you know more than you wanted. LOL!!

{{{Karen and Piper}}} I hope Piper is feeling better and you were able to get your cpap working properly. I wonder if youtube may have a DIY video on your cpap. It's usually 3 days before someone can help Mike with any problems with the cpap.... look at you out and about!  ;D

Tsk, Tim!!! LOL!  ;D .. I heard about the gutter guards, what a great idea!

Kb, gorgeous fall pic from high. It would make a crazy puzzle!  ;D ... the sky outside your home looks very dark and grey.

Lori and Destini, Wonderful Fall furry family pics/gifs!  :-*

HI Eagles!  ;D

A busy day here. The Pest Control came for quarterly spray, also dusting of the yellowjacket nest. My DIY & Rescue bait traps has been continuing all this time, it did a good job, but the dusting will help to get the queen. Which has to be done before we can open up the siding to clean out the nest.

YAY Tig! The Diamondbacks win the NL pennant!! Onward World Series!!  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Tsk, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tig's Rosie, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 10:59:18 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10482 on: October 25, 2023, 06:23:15 AM »

Today is...

National Greasy Foods Day
Deliciously satisfying bites with a hint of indulgence, these comfort eats are a guilty pleasure that never fails to hit the spot.

For all you bacon lovers out there in Bald Eagleland---and I know there are several...

How to celebrate---
Enjoy the Greasiest American Foods, Philly Cheesesteak, Buffalo Wings,Cheese Curds
Watch One (or Both) of the Grease Films
And---Make Some Greasy Food at Home

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10483 on: October 25, 2023, 06:25:04 AM »

Today is also...
World Pasta Day
Twirl, swirl, and slurp - this dish's variety of shapes, textures, and flavors make it a favorite comfort food for many.

World Pasta Day was brought into existence as part of the World Pasta Congress on the 25th of October in 1995. Experts from all over the world came together to discuss the glories of the noodle, with particular emphasis on the importance of spreading knowledge of the world’s panorama of pasta. This organization uses World Pasta Day to promote the eating of pasta, along with its cultural and culinary importance.

The World Pasta Congress engages in everything from encouraging consumers to try new pasta to providing important information to institutions and promotions of this increasingly popular food. Every country is encouraged to celebrate the day in its own way while sharing the logo of the official organization and participating in the global strategy of World Pasta Day.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10484 on: October 25, 2023, 06:33:11 AM »

...Happy Wednesday !   
Currently 48F   High  77F sunny,  Low 48 F .

To celebrate National Greasy Foods Day, I got up early and made him scrambled eggs and bacon. And, for World Pasta Day, dinner will be green bell peppers , onions, diced tomatoes in sauce over spaghetti.  AKA sausage and peppers.

{{{Karen/Piper}}} sorry to read of your difficulties w/ Cpap; but you are out and about more and that's good  :-*

CLynn hoping you are back home

KB that Autumn snap will indeed make an excellent puzzle and very challenging

Lisa Sydney's eyes photograph very dark and are inviting ;

Tsk  :)

E4E  :)

Tig Congrats! On the team win and NL Pennant--forward to the World Series

Thank you Lori/Destini

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 07:33:55 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan