Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470454 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10335 on: October 19, 2023, 03:37:51 PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CONNIE AND ED!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10336 on: October 19, 2023, 05:01:10 PM »

KAREN   That was quite a story from Paulie.  Thanks for bringing it to our attn.  Being in the right place at the right time and glad she didn't go out with her husband  LOL

BAZI   This free coat give-away is sponsored and happens at Catholic Charities.  They have many fund raising events where it will come in handy.  They are not subsidized by the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10337 on: October 19, 2023, 05:47:50 PM »

baz - Indeed that IS the video I posted.
I did wonder if that might be the issue....I joined the FB group long ago, so I'm a member, but Kare11 news is the actual sponsor so good detective work!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10338 on: October 19, 2023, 06:12:34 PM »

Karen your vet is a sweet person and above all 'genuine' person.   ;)   Your eyes doing better,  ;)

Lori a most delicious  cake for Connie & Ed's anniversary. Cute VW van with their names on tag plates too. Hope all is well on your end.

Lisa  there you are... missed  you in Decorah Eagles. All the best with elect. co.

Bazi/KB tks. for KARE11 public FB page  link---video by Katie Slinga. Enjoyed the video.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #10339 on: October 19, 2023, 06:28:56 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1715055121350979900

Kindness!....watch 2 men unhook either 2 deer or elk with their racks entwined to each other and around a tree...without these 2 men I shudder to think....

This pic is out my kitchen window...and across the street behind me things are starting to turn..
My ash is all down..

Phyl

« Reply #10340 on: October 19, 2023, 06:39:35 PM »

KB  Wonderful video of the fellas helping the elk 'unhook' their antlers.  Ended well for all. Lovely autumn leaves  behind your kitchen window
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 06:51:54 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10341 on: October 19, 2023, 06:43:06 PM »

A "Good Evening' with SEDs  to Everyone !

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #10342 on: October 19, 2023, 08:39:04 PM »

Happy anniversary Connie and Ed!  Hope you have time during your reunion to sampke a few of tge goodies here!  Hope aell is going well! 
Good night Beakers!  Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #10343 on: October 19, 2023, 09:33:04 PM »

Phyl - Liked Nature!

Tsk - Interesting about the Child's 'Coach' coat!!

Lani - Sad that this is the time that Elk can get hit crossing roads

Lori - Like the Anniversary wish for Clynn & Ed  ;D

LisaG - That would be a good idea to look into the price increase, although I know it is not a fun thing to do! :-[

Kb - Wow, what a vid of the two men untangling 2 big moose!!!

Beakers have a nice evening & SEDs

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10344 on: October 20, 2023, 01:30:36 AM »

Lori, love your anniversary cake and posts for Clynn and Ed. Clynn will love the car and cake!  ;D  :-*

SED Karen, I missed the visit and gifts given to you by your vet. You do have the best vet who is a wonderful friend.  ;D   Thank you Tsk for posting.  ;D

Tsk, How did today go for the coats? I'm excited to follow Buttons and his mate. He's a beauty, but then they all are. LOL!

Baz, thanks for the moose link. They are awesome, especially the big Bull.

Kb, awesome video of the moose and friends.... I couldn't watch the elk tangled racks. I had to fast forward it. YAY! Glad they were helped to be released. They could have been there forever.

SED Eagles  :)

Brokenlug, perfect ending to the day.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Tsk, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:32:08 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #10345 on: October 20, 2023, 06:16:53 AM »

Just snapped this one...

Oh-O! Little Squirrel!

Whew! Squirrel's quick reflexes saved it's little life for the present.  ;)
HD never saw Squirrel.

Oct 19, 2023 7:34 AM
Camera Time: Oct 19, 2023 7:33 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10346 on: October 20, 2023, 06:19:12 AM »

And...
HM and HD collecting nestoration materials

Oct 19, 2023 7:45 AM
Camera Time: Oct 19, 2023 7:45 AM CDT
Birchwoman
[/quote]

***Edited***

...Not sure if you watch the cams from RRP's website or from Explore, but under RRP's website under the Decorah Cams right above video is this blurb....
Where did Mom and DM2 go? The two built a new nest out of camera range. But another pair of eagles have moved into the hatchery territory and are busy working on N1.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10347 on: October 20, 2023, 06:24:23 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Friday !   

Currently 60F   High  72F  mostly sunny,  Low 45F

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.
 All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; My Prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10348 on: October 20, 2023, 06:25:29 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

News and NestFlix from Decorah, Decorah north, and the Flyway
October 19, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/10/19/october-19-2023-news-and-nestflix-from-decorah-decorah-north-and-the-flyway/

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan