Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470900 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8655 on: September 01, 2023, 07:26:58 PM »

FINALLY, IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON BEAKERS!!!  8)

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #8656 on: September 01, 2023, 08:07:46 PM »

Glad to hear you made the stop!  Great views and all.

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8657 on: September 01, 2023, 08:37:54 PM »

Lisa- glad you got a good nights rest;
I have two vertical bars in shower for holding onto as I was my feet and step in and out---got them 12 yeas ago when I slipped and landed half in and out fo shower  landing on my left thigh during the height of my ITP had a welt 3" X 6" and it was solid black about 8" large that bugger took 3.5 yrs to heal as with ITP lack of platelets  prohibits healing and allows for constant bleeding under the skin.  It was agony.   Jeff can install those bars in no time!

Tks
  :o  50 romas! Now it might be end of season  ;) Hope Jim/I ever need CC.; none of my kitties will cross over infront as I walk---they just sit on a riser waiting for a nudge  ::)  Lulu should train in no time;

Puff  ;) and Yes. on Hwy #1--- I was in my 30s and visited Dan in SanFran and rented a care and drove the Mission Hwy saw them all---each is about 1 day's walk from the other for the friers ---pictures are some where---'Vertigo'  w/Kim Novak and Jimmy Stewart was filmed there-- But , scene where she races up the bell tower stairs in San Juan Bautista--alhought the towers are off limits and the one in the film was built on set for filming.  ;) Toured Hearst Castle a nd the  Winchester Mystery house just to name a few.

CLynn enjoyed the AM graphics aand  sayings; nice idea for city to p/u worn-out appliances. Tks for Sydney Sea eagle update, those eaglets  :-* :-* sleeping safely next to Mom; waterpark  ;)   'Baby Beatles' awwww cute little boys. Iris is lovely on 8-31

BL good idea to keep of the trails during holidays and all. Stay safe you two! Tks for the wildlife update  your spottings

Bazi
always nice when the 'regulars' return  :); LOL on the chocolate thoughts; when I was single I ate 'leftovers'---alot!

KB enjoyed the photo of you, SSRL and Pam (Tig?) girls lunch sounds delish will eat my weight in seafood!; The photo of the young buck, dog and stray cat---one of your best ; 'Big dog baby is 'spoiled, spoiled spoiled!

OG tks for info on dangers of potting soil; Clair w/ DD door opening kitty-all mine have been able to open doors--- jump up ... turn the knob!

Tig a swim  ;)  and Camper's foot?

Lani
cute  poolside chocolate poodle; hopefull Mike missed the holiday traffic;  tks for Hellgate and Iris's lovely 'Welcome' to September

T40- be safe on your adventures this Saturday! Tks for links---Tony Baker, chattering cats,  and all so funny.

Lori nice pumpkin treets this AM; Publix bakery makes a scrumptious  pumpkin cream roll ( like a jelly roll but w/ pumpkin cake and cream filling rolled up)
   Jim doesn't like pumpkin anything which is good as more for me!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 08:48:11 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8658 on: September 01, 2023, 08:47:58 PM »

Sending Everyone 'Good Night' and SED's  ...

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8659 on: September 01, 2023, 08:55:49 PM »

Tsk - Oh my - lugged 50 romas yesterday! Wow, a moment in time. . . .

Puff - 'crocks & flips' most of your time!  Hey, you know comfort! ;)

Kb - Lovely picture this morning!

Tig - I would opt to pick up something for dinner and bring it in! :)

Phyl - You & Jim have a good night.

Beakers have a good night. :)

kbshcb

« Reply #8660 on: September 01, 2023, 09:02:25 PM »

Phyl, no not our tig, Pam....a different Pam...I also have a sister named Pam!....lot's of Pam's lately..

Hmm, I read some of the comments in my tweet pic of the smaller lady carrying her big GSD up the escalator.
Apparently according to more than a few, dogs catch their toenails in the top and bottom stairs of escalators with disastrous results. I felt bad for posting a cute video of it if that is true?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 09:04:51 PM by kbshcb »

Puff

« Reply #8661 on: September 01, 2023, 09:10:03 PM »

Uppps phyl never sawthe Mystery House.  Guess I'll just have to do another CA trip.   ;D

P

karengramke

« Reply #8662 on: September 01, 2023, 09:18:46 PM »

Power came on about 10 minutes ago!  Ah, the air feels so good!  Will read the  beak in the am!
Seds to all!

Puff

« Reply #8663 on: September 01, 2023, 09:21:13 PM »

Good News Karen!!!  Super Good News.

P

BrokenLug

« Reply #8664 on: September 02, 2023, 12:06:15 AM »

BL   Thanks - that's what I wanted to hear   :o  Not too much phases you both.  Maybe raised by wolves??? ;) ;) ;)

Absolutely. 
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #8665 on: September 02, 2023, 12:20:24 AM »

Power came on about 10 minutes ago!  Ah, the air feels so good!  Will read the  beak in the am!
Seds to all!

Karen your post has made us here smile hard     ;D
U. S. A.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8666 on: September 02, 2023, 12:25:41 AM »

Seds to all!

Karen, YAYAYAY!!!! So glad!!! You and Piper sleep well!   :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8667 on: September 02, 2023, 01:11:31 AM »

Lori, Here comes fall! Love today's posts!  ;D

Kb, great pic of you, ssrl and pam!  Fun day! Good for you. :)

Baz, Lobster Guac my first choice too!  ;D.. and finish with chocolate!  ;D

Tsk, Milo loves to cross in front of me too. I never had a cat that did that either.... and I've had a few...  Mike's home and yes, it's back to making dinner.  ;D

Clynn, Love the Baby Beatles, never seen it before... Iris  :-*

Hi Eagles  :)

SED Phyl,
  :)

Kb, no worries about posting the dog video, I've seen many videos of owners carry their big dogs up or down the escalator.  :)

SED Karen, great to see your post and glad your power finally returned. Sorry it was so long. Hugs to you and Piper.

Good night!

Prayers for Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Karen and Piper, Paulie, Phyl and Jim, Eagle's mom, Tsk's friend Lynn & Husband and her DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For TRR Sloth Robin, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #8668 on: September 02, 2023, 02:04:47 AM »

I don't know how you all feel about kicking off today ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwDpPaz3374

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJdLTTzyVMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33Sf_4_eK4

llama's kissed our faces today so I guess it's all good.

A shout out to Howdy Doody ..    8)

I and my vinyl bow out .. keep your flap jacks golden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FpOlzPqFM

« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 04:18:36 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Phyl

« Reply #8669 on: September 02, 2023, 07:13:35 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy  Caturday !   

Currently 75F  fog;   High  99F sunny,  Low 74F  clear skies.  Air quality 83[/ i]     

{{{ Lahaina and Kaanapali,  Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's
{{{Successful recovery from  Hurricanes Idalia  & Hilary}}} 🙏 's

{{Karen}} you're back in the comfort zone. Nice to 'see you' back here. There's no doubt you and Piper slept well last night  ;)

BL  Tks for tunes. You and Pip are people of the Natural World.   ;)

Lani Does this mean you're gonna post those cool  team helmets on game day?
I know MpMom always posted those platform 6" heels for the contending teams on game day.

KB got the IDs, thanks. Lunch made me hungry for dinner; tks for explanation on the dog video

Tig pizza supreme tonight's dinner, romaine salad, vino or brew

Clynn PaulMcCartney, George Harrison, John Lennon and Ringo Starr. I sent that photo to Dan last night. As a teenager, he was all into The Beatles.

Puff
another Cali trip for sure!   I bet you're  a fun to go a traveling pal.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 07:25:56 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan