Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470533 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8355 on: August 22, 2023, 12:01:02 PM »

Yah!....Andrew finished my ramp....laid down 15 large patio blocks under the wood..had 2 by 4's under it as well which he screwed the large painted plywood on top of...and then screwed some cross wood to grab on to when I haul up my lawn waste...only a touch up of paint for me to do....NOT for awhile..will add to my other painting touch ups most likely sometime in September as the rest of August will be hot and above average here.

It's a feels like 105 right now and it's not yet noon....

Needless to say, I'm indoors for the rest of the day..

Lani - I'll add the Obama's who own land in Hawaii...he owns 3 acres in Oahu....
Watch for the land grab a coming...so sad.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8356 on: August 22, 2023, 12:50:47 PM »

stuff happens in Sally years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRipadkd6wk

BL, pretty diamondback! Glad you got the rattle warning, and not a nasty surprise! Shivers on thought of a on-the-trail bite from that one! Don't know what your "Sally" reference is about, but love that Tiny Desk Concert!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #8357 on: August 22, 2023, 01:19:52 PM »

HAPPY 53rd ANNIVERSARY, LANI and MIKE!!  :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #8358 on: August 22, 2023, 01:42:32 PM »

HAPPY BLT TUESDAY!!   ;D  ;)

You make-a me craaaazy!!  I want one! NOW!!!   ;D ;D ;D

CLYNN, I bet Bella and Talon had fun going to meet their new teachers last night! Love the pictures!

TSK, oh no, Tim forgot his duffle! Does that mean he doesn't have any clothes? Meds? How many nights is he gone for? I hope Barb's plane wasn't delayed. How is Tom feeling? I hope his meds kick butt! ... er... I mean pneumonia, fast!! Awww, hope the "developmentally delayed" Monarch finally got her full wings and is sampling all the flavors in your garden!  :-*

LANI, yummm, BLTs for Mike today. I hope you get some chocolates!  ;D ;)

Waving to ALL the Beakers!  :D  Stay in the cool!  :)

kbshcb

« Reply #8359 on: August 22, 2023, 03:01:17 PM »

Now a "feels like" 117 here where I live...

We don't have cactus and desert plants......ugg.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8360 on: August 22, 2023, 03:19:03 PM »

HAPPY 53rd ANNIVERSARY, LANI and MIKE!!  :D

Baz, Thank you!  I did get chocolates!  ;D.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #8361 on: August 22, 2023, 03:21:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Beakers

Took Jeff across the bridge this morning for his eye appointment, and stopped for late lunch/early dinner at Red, Hot & Blue on the way home. 

kb - Oh my lawd....117?!?!  Glad to hear that Andrew finished your ramp. 

baz - LOL, Happy BLT Tuesday!

Lani - Are you and Mike doing anything special tonight?  Safe travels for Mike tomorrow!

tsk - What are you doing while Tim is away?

LisaG1967

« Reply #8362 on: August 22, 2023, 03:24:45 PM »

Received another pic today of Sydney sleeping in her giraffe slippers, and afghan that Kelly crocheted.

oldguy

« Reply #8363 on: August 22, 2023, 03:45:19 PM »

Lani & Mike - 53 Years and many more to come

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8364 on: August 22, 2023, 03:52:45 PM »

LANI   Tim called at noon and said he had to find a tree - it was hailing!!!  Only in the 60's where he is and 90 here.  Really windy now up there.  No fishing for him today and he will be back tomorrow - Tonight is my Mini Blizzard night - LOL   Big project for Mike to move a plant.  Will his "replacement " he is training be with him?   Yes for any longer trip I would supervise Tim's packing.  I think he is still used to just driving up and having everything there  - when we used to own the condo.

BAZI  Her flight got in just fine .   I checked in with Barb today about Tom and after 2 days on the pneumonia meds he is a "bit" better.  She made him chicken soup today.  Tomorrow there should be a cure  ;) ;)  Correct - no clothes or any of his 8, I think, prescription drugs.  He'll be back tomorrow.

LISA  I've been so busy these 2 days they have gone really fast.  Got rid of more tomatoes at Bible study this afternoon  and yesterday brought some to the parish office staff.  Tonight is mini Snickers Blizzard night.  I will need to make sure I take out the garbage before he comes home tomorrow, so there is no sign of my indulgence  LOLOL     That pic of Sydney is hysterical - Will be a while before she grows into those giraffe slippers  LOLOL  Pretty colors in the afghan
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #8365 on: August 22, 2023, 05:07:35 PM »

Happy Anniversary Lani and Mike!   Wow, 53 years of wedded bliss!  Heres to many more.

Ginger, Happy Belated Birthday!   Hope you enjoyed the day,

Tsk, how is Tim doing?   Tom?  All the talk of blts and the wonderful pictures convinced me to buy some bacon, today!    Not exactly  diet food but so good.

97 whrn Piper and I went out this afternoon!  We are used to it as it has been like this for quite a while. We will have 101 Saturday and Sunday.  Do not miss
shoveling snow.although the first snowfall of the year is beautiful!  We will all have to bet used to heat, fires and storms as climate change has truly erupted!
Sweet baby 
Lisa!  Thanks

Tsk, yesterday I had a very large monarch flitting around my yard!  Stunning!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 07:27:54 PM by karengramke »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8366 on: August 22, 2023, 05:34:53 PM »

KAREN   I sent that monarch to you  :-*
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #8367 on: August 22, 2023, 06:23:13 PM »

Gee, it's Only 123 feels like here......LOL

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8368 on: August 22, 2023, 07:26:08 PM »

{{{CLynn, Ed, Kelsey and Harley}}}

Tsk- really nice breakfast this AM; Tim forgot his duffle  I bet his 'kit' was in there too.  :)  Oh! I just read Tim's returning tomorrow. Hope the hail wasn't too bad---
       those hurt like the very Dickens.  Some good news for Tom.   Yep! Bury that 'Snickers Blizzard' cup deep in the trash bin. LOL  ;)

Tig- I don't toast BLTs either.

Lisa- never watched BBT...but sweet ditty all the same.  ;D   Ahhh Ms Sydney all wrapped up in her   Gr'raffe slippers hope they last for the  'toddler' days.  ;D

E4E- lovely Hawaiian spirited Wed Anniver for Lanie/Mike

{{{Lani-}}} LOL  Brooks Fall Bears ;  Seems like all of The US is up for sale to the highest bidder.  :'(     Daunting task moving a plant and all.  A box of nice
                chocolates  ;)

BL- pls define 'Sally years'?   I 'Bing' and 'Google' all result was for Sally Ride astronaut

KB- Andrew to the 'rescue' glad ramp is finished---save for painting of course;  cute  puppy Ollieman photo.

{{{ Lahaina, Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's

Think I'm caught up...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 07:28:48 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8369 on: August 22, 2023, 07:39:49 PM »

Sending  everyone a  'Good  Evening' and SEDs .   

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan