Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470438 times)

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8325 on: August 21, 2023, 02:32:25 PM »

This drone video is from Brett Adair from this morning at Palm Springs
Neighborhood buried in mud, I-10 closure, road washout   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7pXQtbGACc

Rancho Mirage is SE of Palm Springs on hyw 111
rancho mirage california - Hurricane Hilary aftermath   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKHqUFQ1wU
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 02:38:09 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8326 on: August 21, 2023, 02:53:21 PM »

Hi Beakers! Have a nice day!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8327 on: August 21, 2023, 03:15:24 PM »

LANI   Bulls are starting to strut their stuff  ;D   Tim should almost be there - He will call me.  I'm waiting for a call from Barb to be picked up from the airport as well .  Just came home and butterfly nowhere to be seen so don't know what happened to it.  You did some good research for CLYNN on the seal points  ;).

EAGLES  Glad your son is OK..

TIG  That is a great warning.  These things pop up all over the place after disasters.

WEASEL  Thanks.  No basements to worry about in flooding.

OLDGUY   What a mess in Palm Springs/Rancho  Mirage - that one vehicle trying to get to the road. :o
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #8328 on: August 21, 2023, 03:54:27 PM »

Yippee!

Andrew is here with another worker to build me a new ramp....over my sewer repair!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8329 on: August 21, 2023, 06:30:21 PM »

KB   Hope the heat won't be an issue - good guys you have..
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #8330 on: August 21, 2023, 06:42:09 PM »

Have a good night, everyone 😊

kbshcb

« Reply #8331 on: August 21, 2023, 07:16:59 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1693402550769258932

8 seconds of what looks exactly like Ollie did when we got him at 8 weeks old!

tsk - they finished in an hour and 15 minutes....tomorrow Andrew will place a bunch of patio blocks under it so it won't break...now tomorrow will be 101 but i bet you he'll come in the morning..

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8332 on: August 21, 2023, 07:25:30 PM »

This drone video is from Brett Adair from this morning at Palm Springs
Neighborhood buried in mud, I-10 closure, road washout   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7pXQtbGACc

Rancho Mirage is SE of Palm Springs on hyw 111
rancho mirage california - Hurricane Hilary aftermath   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKHqUFQ1wU

How very well I know that area!   :'( :'( Traveled there many, many times---just about a 90mins from the Kaiser Steel Iron Ore mine and employee housing and schools.
Now I wonder about the ghost town that was once my childhood home.  :( :'(
I knew this would be bad. Just how much...
Many thanks.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8333 on: August 21, 2023, 07:25:49 PM »

OG- tks for links; loved  Simon's Cat; will listen to music later tonight-I'm sure they're good so thanks in advance

Tsk-  safe drive to pick-up Barb;   such sad news for your new Monarch butterfly--can you help her?  OOOps! just read that she might have flown off.   :)/ :(

Lani- handsome bull Elk- I did know that about them tks; what color Maui Strong top are you getting?

KB- some warm temps for you

Tig-  Congrats on the cement pouring. I've use the Fox News website as they've partnered with Amer Red Cross and will match all donations. Last week was my 3rd
       donation
Lisa- had no idea that little sign in my AM greeting, was an actual 'ditty' and  would give  you an earworm!

Weasel- this is true  ;)

{{E4E}}- hope the Doc appt went well for you.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 07:32:49 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8334 on: August 21, 2023, 07:30:16 PM »

...and SEDs Everyone !

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8335 on: August 21, 2023, 10:07:01 PM »

Tig - Hope the concrete crew found their way to your house!

Clynn - I bet it was a fun day with the Munchkins! ;D

Oldguy - Whew - warm temps in your area!

Tsk - You are the best with Monarchs - hopefully the little one will be ok.   Just read what you said about coming back home and the butterfly was no where in site.  All we can do is hope it went ahead and flew out safe!

Lani - Magnificent pic of the elk - wow, those antlers! 

Kb - Good for you in getting your watering done and also doing the grocery shopping!!   Yaay - glad Andrew came by today!

Phyl - Yes, my appt went well this morning.  This was my 3rd and last treatment for a rash-type of growth located just inside my ear. 

Everyone have a good night - SEDs  :)

BrokenLug

« Reply #8336 on: August 22, 2023, 12:34:49 AM »

I met a very worthy of trail note Timber rattlesnake today.

He/She evolutionary rattled at us.

Thank you so very much.

Pip It's Sally.   8)

-edit-
Top pic Sally 2023
Bottom pic Sally 2003
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 08:52:49 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8337 on: August 22, 2023, 12:58:10 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1693402550769258932

8 seconds of what looks exactly like Ollie did when we got him at 8 weeks old!

tsk - they finished in an hour and 15 minutes....tomorrow Andrew will place a bunch of patio blocks under it so it won't break...now tomorrow will be 101 but i bet you he'll come in the morning..

Adorable Kb  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8338 on: August 22, 2023, 01:11:15 AM »

Eagles, glad to read your son in OC is okay, I pray there continues to be no damage or serious flooding in his area.Glad to hear your appt went well.

Kb, LOL about assume!  ;D .. we keep our distance.  ;D  .. tucking in for the week sounds good... YAY Andrew!

Tig, thanks a lot for the info on Maui Strong. I hadn't bought a sweatshirt and I won't now.... glad the pour went well.

Oldguy, the damage from the muddy flooding waters is terrible. Watching the police car trying to get through that mud.... thanks for links.  :'(

Tsk, I hope your butterfly is soaring over the neighborhood.... I hope Tim has made it to his destination.

SED Lisa :-*

BL, oh yes you did! How many rattles did you count?

Good night!

Prayers for Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's mom, Tsk's friend Lynn & Husband and her DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #8339 on: August 22, 2023, 03:17:35 AM »

stuff happens in Sally years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRipadkd6wk
U. S. A.