Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470275 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8115 on: August 14, 2023, 06:25:24 PM »

Tsk- Jim's mowing got rained out  and continuing. Sure wish it'd wash the mower clippings of the walks.   ;)

Little Raven, a Tamaskan husky pup, needed a friend.
 So her human Christina decided that the best way to find a friend was to go to the shelter and pick one for yourself!
And that's exactly what they did!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 06:51:56 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8116 on: August 14, 2023, 06:25:49 PM »

Happy Anniversary Pink and Hubby!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #8117 on: August 14, 2023, 06:32:19 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .   

{{{ Lahaina, Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #8118 on: August 14, 2023, 06:38:40 PM »

Have a good night, Beakers….catch up in the morning!

clynndunn

« Reply #8119 on: August 14, 2023, 06:44:09 PM »

Phil, I love pics of cats and dogs cuddling! That is a good one!

Lisa, I just have to post the picture of DH2 you posted in FB, it is so beautiful and serene!

baz, LOLOL on the cat cartoon!

tsk, Opra does have property in Maui, so do several celebrities.  https://www.newsweek.com/map-shows-oprah-maui-properties-hawaii-wildfire-spreads-1819022  https://mauinow.com/2020/09/25/celebrities-with-homes-on-maui/

Lani, Manaaki, is HUGE! And so fluffy looking!  The Bear Report if great, Lynn has so many wonderful memories, he is definitely 'the Bear Whisperer'...

Lori, delicious cake for Pink & Hubby! I saved the recipe!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8120 on: August 14, 2023, 10:58:51 PM »

Phyl - Thanks for a pic from the Sauces nest!  Love the Decorah pic!!  Great pic at Roodekrans!  Love all the cam pics  ;D   Kind of nice that Jim got a break from mowing today! ;)   Love the husky pup and new little friend. :)

Tsk - Hope your area got a nice rain!

Clynn - So happy that Honey is still eating and it sounds like she is doing good. :)  Clynn, thank you for posting Lisa's pic of DH2 out of fb! ;D

Karen - Thank you for well wishes for my Mom.  :)

Tig - Yaay - happy for the rain you had!

LisaG - That is good that Misty & Bandit continue to get along better and sounds like they are getting to be pals! ;D   Continued thoughts & prayers that your Mom feels better soon.  I had covid once (July 2022), and it took about 2 weeks to start feeling good and to start getting energy again.  I remember I missed 2 weeks of work.

Lani - Thank you for Bearstudy and for Royal Albatross - great links - thank you! :)

Lori - I can almost taste that luscious lemon-blueberry piece of cake! ;D

Tsk - Hope you got some rain!  Okay, just read that you sure did receive rain - torrential!

Hi Baz!  Cute kitty cartoon!

Hubby & I have been super busy the last few days preparing for a special get-together here tomorrow (Tue).  My Mom's sister & her husband, and another of my Mom's sister's are coming from out of town and bringing my cousin who is visiting from Germany.  They are probably going to visit for 2 or 3 hours.  It has been a while since they have come to our house, so we have done all we can to make it a special day here tomorrow!  My Mom & sis will be here too of course.  It should be a wonderful visit for all of us!

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8121 on: August 15, 2023, 12:30:12 AM »

Not waiting till Caturday.  Not!  ;D ;D ;D

Waving to All the Beakers!  :)

LOL!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8122 on: August 15, 2023, 01:00:36 AM »

{{{Lori}}} OMG! Pink's Lemon-Blueberry Cake! I hope Pink will share!  ;D

Lisa, PCP office gave your mom good advice. I pray she will feel better tomorrow.... I take zinc everyday, along with 5 other pills Mike makes me take everyday. I hate pills, but I take them. LOL! ... beautiful photo of DH2  :-*

Tsk, I got teary about Lily too.... The albatross chatter is such a hoot! I wish I could understand their clicks, head and body moves too.

Clynn, absolutely beautiful photo of DH2 by Lisa ... funny cartoon "according to my fatbit" LOL!!!

Eagles, enjoy your special family visit tomorrow.

Good night!

Prayers for Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk DIL Amy, Baz, Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Lisa's mom, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #8123 on: August 15, 2023, 06:36:49 AM »

Good Morning ...Happy Tuesday !

Currently 75 F High  82F  partly sunny,  Low 61F  clear skies. Pollen-very high      
Hopefully Jim will be able to finish the yard work on both yards later this PM

{{{ Lahaina, Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's

E4E- hope your aunts and uncle and cousin from Germany  and your Mom and sister have a wonderful visit with you both today.
        Remembering your mom on the 17th

CLynn- pretty DH2 from Decorah's FB page;  LOL kitty Fitbit, I have that one and Bazi's grocery store
            on a Pinterest board ...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 06:51:05 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8124 on: August 15, 2023, 06:37:46 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

2023 Great Spirit Bluff Recap
 August 14, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/08/14/2023-great-spirit-bluff-recap/

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8126 on: August 15, 2023, 06:49:01 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway this morning.

Aug 15, 2023 6:47 AM
Camera Time: Aug 15, 2023 6:47 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

« Reply #8127 on: August 15, 2023, 07:08:44 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, wow, that is a weird looking plant! It surely does look like a baby's butt! Thanks for Amy's Blog, quite a season for the GSB falcons... That is a very unique teapot! Funny, I also know that I have posted both of those cat cartoons before as well, good funnies need to be repeated now and then! Gorgeous view of the Flyway this morning!

Lani, hope all is going well with you and yours, still hot I'm sure!  Looks like we have a hot week coming up. Our favorite season is coming up before too long...

Sue Bruhling - Breaking News in Decorah!! Decorah Eagles - August 13, 2023
Our Friend and Boots on the Ground Steven Smith was in Decorah on Sunday the 13th and was fortunate enough to see and get a picture of our most Loved Mom Decorah and her Guy DM2 on the Dead Tree just Right  of where N3 was and N4 is now...❤ Yes! They are still there... We will continue to bring anything we see or updates on Mom Decorah and DM2! So Happy to see that Mom Decorah & DM2 are still together ❤ Praying for Bobbleheads in the Spring of 2024... ❤ Thank You! Steven Smith for sharing your picture with us! ❤Mom Decorah on the Bottom Branch & DM2 on the Top Branch ❤

This Bus is Full 😂 1st Uber’ Hippo bird transporter! 😂

« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 07:32:07 AM by clynndunn »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8128 on: August 15, 2023, 07:20:28 AM »

63  heading to 76  DP 60  humidity 90%  yucky day  :(

4.0" of rain in the gauge this AM  :o

PHYL   If I can get the edging done first, Tim will pick up all the sidewalk grass clippings with the mower  ;D  Doesn't usually happen that way. 
Sweet husky/tabby pic  :)That is a stunning pic of DH2 - The lighting really changes the feather coloring.    Fitbit  LOLOL   Stunning art piece teapot this AM   :o    Thanks for Amy's GSB season summary.  Heartfelt.   Weird succulent for sure.  ;)

EAGLES  What a great day you will have today.!!  What does your cousin do in Germany?

CLYNN   Great spotting of Decorah mom and DM2     Uber hippo  ;D ;D ;D

Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #8129 on: August 15, 2023, 07:29:33 AM »

CLynn-  yes those are good 'funnies'. Ditto not enough funnies--albeit cartoons or photos.  Speaking of...that hippo with the birds picking off lice and what all--''Bus is full'
                 LOL    Tks for  sharing Sue's Boots on the Ground Steven Smith's very  nice  photo of Mom and DM2  ;)

Tsk- does sound like a 'Yucky' day for you . We're not too bad weather-wise.   I use to help out a lot with the yard work. But, after my cervical spine surgery and loss
       of balance then the 'bad' knees --don't do very much. My parents use to do yardwork together then they had Larry and Dan, as teenagers put them to work . When I
        got older I did the lawn and bed watering.  ;D    I still do the  outdoor watering  ;)

#IstandwithEvan