Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471327 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7770 on: August 04, 2023, 04:39:16 PM »

Enjoy this triple chocolate fudge cupcake with a moist chocolate cake base filled with creamy chocolate ganache, and then topped with rich chocolate buttercream and chocolate pearls!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 04:46:45 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #7771 on: August 04, 2023, 05:12:56 PM »

kb - That would be awesome to do for your parent.

karen - The first pic that Bradley sent me right after she was born, I could see she looked like Kelly.  But, then after she was all cleaned up and from the pics I posted, I see Bradley in her.  There is no Alice in either family.  Bradley just liked the way it sounded when he thought if it, and when he told Kelly the name it was the only girl name that she really liked.

Phyl - I am glad that Bradley and Kelly got some rest.  Going to share a pic, of the lil family, but it looks like Bradley has got more rest than Kelly. 

Puff - It is Sydney, just like clynn's daughter in law's name!

oldguy - Thanks, and thanks for the meaning of name!

baz - Thanks!

Have a good night, everyone!

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #7772 on: August 04, 2023, 05:15:51 PM »

Every little thing is gonna be alright...https://youtu.be/mACqcZZwG0k

One of my favorite songs recently...Rod Stewart with Amy Bellehttps://youtu.be/w46bWxS9IjY

Lani-thank you for posting that story a couple days ago... it was very special.  :-* Happy days Lisa!! ;D
Goodnight Love & miss ya Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!

Here is another version Rod Stewart– I Don't Want To Talk About It with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/YlP1v8s688Q
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 07:17:29 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7773 on: August 04, 2023, 06:08:02 PM »

Karen-tks I thought they were BBQ. Pets to Piper.

OG- thanks for the links haven't finished them. Y our AQI was ours yesterday.   Qkids as always. Congrats Colt and Aubree on your wedding anniversary.
      Today, had they lived, would have been married 79 years! 

Lori- really luv the goodies! I take it on the home front all's good . Very nice congrats to  the Guys and the Martins. And, Nora will love her BD card with our wonder man, Newman.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7774 on: August 04, 2023, 06:16:51 PM »

Lisa- yep! Bradley looks more rested. Kelly looks good. What a sweet little family. I luv the picture you posted
      Sweet Eagle Dreams
{{{Sydney,  Kelly and Bradley}}}

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7775 on: August 04, 2023, 06:24:13 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good Night'!

SEDs Beakers.

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #7776 on: August 04, 2023, 06:38:59 PM »

Just lost a post!   
Lori, goodto see you posting!  Lisa, Alice is German , means Noble as in .royalty.  In .france it was alis. Several long forms.   Saw the family picture on Facebook!
Seds and a wave to Baz.  Oh, Lisa, when do they go home?

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7777 on: August 04, 2023, 06:59:34 PM »

LISA   Does Kelly go home tomorrow?  So glad to hear you are getting lots of pics.  Not quite like being there but some pics anyway...What a nice family photo.  I think they are doing a great job of making you and Jeff feel a part of the whole event.

KB  I'm in tears - What a wonderful story!!!!

KAREN  Did you go to the produce stand by yourself?  You got some good stuff!

OLDGUY  Thanks for the history behind Sydney    Halloween :o :o ::) ::)  Here we go again!   That animal genius compilation was great.   Home Sweet Home - Good ending. ;D   Don't work too hard tomorrow - You want to be sharp for cards  ;) ;)

LORI   Good to see you and all your cute pics  ;D  I look forward to them - You have so many  LOL

PHYL  Cute good night gif - Can just hear that baby laughing  ;D
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7778 on: August 04, 2023, 10:47:04 PM »

Lani - Thank you  :)  I agree with you; DH2 reminds me of our Diva  D1/E2  :)   I am much like you in that I was more protective of my first born, but with the next two, I was much more relaxed and not worried about the small stuff!

Phyl - Thank you for well wishes for my Mom.

Kb - Nice you got an early morning walk with Ollie Man  :)   Me too - reaching for the kleenex box watching the vid a couple of times!!  How special is that?!!! ;D

Tsk - Enjoy the concert in the Park!

LisaG - I think baby Alice most resembles her Dad!  Thank you for sharing all the beautiful pics!

Tig - Awe, Camper missing his '69 Charger  :(

Puff - You are 'stuck' with an '09 Challenger :)

Oldguy - Beautiful post for Lisa and love that you gave the meaning & origin of the baby's name. :)   I see you will be working this weekend - but have a nice weekend anyway  :)

Hi Baz  :)

Lori - Love the birthday post for Nora!

Karen - Oh no - sorry you lost your post.

All have a good night - SEDs  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7779 on: August 05, 2023, 12:38:13 AM »

Tsk, glad you got all your questions answered. I hope you enjoyed concert in the park and ice cream!  ;D

Karen, my MIL's middle name was Alice and family called her by her first and middle name, Mary Alice, and her closest friends and golfing buddies called her M.A. .. sorry you lost a post.

Kb, wonderful story.

Oldguy, pretty card for Lisa, thanks for meaning of Sydney. Enjoyed the links and music.

Hi Baz, waving back!

Lisa, Bradley is all smiles with his sweet family.. lovely pic... I hope Kelly and baby sleeps well tonight. Bless them.

Lori, Love Rod Stewart and Amy Belle.. and Bob Marley... prayers for your grandma.  :-*

Phyl, sweet good night gif

Eagles, Thank goodness we survived the teen years!  ;D

Good night!  ;D

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk DIL Amy, Baz, Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #7780 on: August 05, 2023, 02:24:48 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

« Reply #7781 on: August 05, 2023, 06:05:52 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

After The Fledge 2023 Photos!
August 4, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/08/04/after-the-fledge-2023-photos/

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7782 on: August 05, 2023, 06:16:55 AM »

Good Morning ...Happy Caturday .

Currently   75F.  High  93F  partly  sunny  High pollen. Nighttime low 73F  clear skies          

Grass too 'soggy' yesterday. Jim will finish up today.  Put red kidney beans to soak before bed. Now will drain/rinse. Then sweat onions, etc.
I had a hankering for chili con carne. 

Lori- what a cute/ sweet 'card' for Bradley/ Kelly 's  Sydney Alice

OG- 'Lady Luck'  be with you tonight

Karen- how aggravating to loose a post esp when a person's finished and ready to publish

Lani- kitty cuddle puddle   :)

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7783 on: August 05, 2023, 06:26:46 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, I love the pictures of Aly you painted for us with some of her antics as a child! She is the one that kept you and Mike on your toes! Love the goodnight cats!

Lori, cute greeting for Baby Sydney! Love the Rod Stewart videos, have always loved him! Hope you and Destini are doing well!

Lisa, thanks for sharing the picture of the new baby and her Mom & Dad. Kelly looks happy but tired, Bradley is beaming! And Sydney is snoozing away... Just noticed, Bradley and Kelly have the same style of glasses!

Phyl, love the kitty licking the baby toes! Those Oriental cats are so different looking! Thanks for Amy's Blog,great pictures!

oldguy, still watching videos, thanks for all you bring to us!

I saw this video on FB, I tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. Sorry if you can't watch it, it is so sweet...a little girl helping her little sister with Downs Syndrome...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/832843821906876

Sue Bruhling - I Love this picture of Mommy Deer and her Fawn right below N1 in the stream relaxing ❤ Thank You! Benny Bruhling for sharing your Post & Picture with us! ❤

Sydney Sea Eagles - nap time!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #7784 on: August 05, 2023, 06:37:15 AM »

I saw this on the TV National Geographic magazine. Later found it  as  'non premium' content on internet. Being 'non premium' it should open for everyone.

Inside the controversial plan to reintroduce cheetahs to India

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/inside-the-controversial-plan-to-reintroduce-cheetahs-to-india

If  you have problems you can use this: https://www.bing.com/search?q=Inside+the+controversial+plan+to+reintroduce+cheetahs+to+India&pc=U316&form=CHRDEF&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=inside+the+controversial+plan+to+reintroduce+cheetahs+to+india&sc=0-62&qs=n&sk=&cvid=C6ABF80E8E1D4F76AEDAA67E41F6C7F4&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 06:48:47 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan