Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471097 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7665 on: August 02, 2023, 02:21:16 AM »

Clynn

This is actually in the article I posted...
Called the Koski Opinion..
towards the end....there are other legal opinions out there reflecting this as well.
Not sure if Iowa is included..you'd have to look that up yourself for legal opinions regarding it.

The Koski opinion reflects the majority view in the United States. This rule, followed by such states as Colorado, Arizona, California, New Jersey and Louisiana, is that an insurance company is bound by the greater coverage in an earlier policy where the renewal policy is issued without calling to the insured's attention a change in terms or a reduction in the policy coverage.

Puff

« Reply #7666 on: August 02, 2023, 05:18:01 AM »

I got your hello E4E.  Back at you - enjoy your Wednesday.

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7667 on: August 02, 2023, 06:21:51 AM »

Currently 71F  feels like 70F.  High  87F sunny, humidity 70% , High pollen. Nighttime low 71F  clear skies          

{{{Lisa}}}  RE:  Kelly's family,   try not to let " the way they are"  bother you. 

Karen LOL 'If jealousy had a face." Tks Lani

OG  had to set up account on the USATF site to view Peyton. But was great race, enjoyed watching (Lani)

Hi there Puff!  - how ya' doing?

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7668 on: August 02, 2023, 06:32:51 AM »

68 heading to 88  DP 61 sunny  humidity 78%

LANI  KAREN sent you a cute "jealousy" pic  I agree.  ;D

PUFF  You finally unpacked and in a routine??
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #7669 on: August 02, 2023, 06:33:37 AM »

Thought I'd check out what the 'eagles' were doing this morning..

Snapped this one of Decorah Hatchery's  DH2 checking out the  upper branches or the sky above.

Yesterday found  Two Harbors's Anthony, "Mr. Handsome' home in the nest just chilling.  Dig that bright red led band.

Aug 1, 2023 9:34 AM
Camera Time: Aug 1, 2023 7:33 AM PDT

'Door Dash' is late, again!"

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7670 on: August 02, 2023, 06:37:30 AM »

Tsk and E4E -

Theses are actually folding chaise lounges that can position to chairs. Since I'm petite and short legged, the
bottom serves as a sort of 'leg rest' when not extended.

The glass tops for my Queen Anne coffee and side tables.

Eagles, here's our front porch.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 06:48:49 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #7671 on: August 02, 2023, 06:38:59 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Off to the endocrinologist office, so will catch up when I get back. 

Have a good day!

Phyl

« Reply #7672 on: August 02, 2023, 06:44:59 AM »

The Mississippi River Flyway this morning...

Aug 2, 2023 6:42 AM
Camera Time: Aug 2, 2023 6:42 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7673 on: August 02, 2023, 06:57:51 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lisa, good luck at the Dr.!

Lani, thanks for the comment on Bella's hair, she usually asks me to do something with it, it's usually a mess when she comes over! Ed got that shirt at the DAV, he always looks for 'surprises' for them! Rome knows something is different, Gunner's kennel is gone and he has free reign of the house. He hasn't had to be in the kennel for a couple of years, but Gunner was, he was the wild one and couldn't be trusted! So Rome had a piece of cardboard in front of his dog bed so he wouldn't run around too much and make Gunner unhappy. Rome lives for Erin, follows him everywhere. I dread the day something happens with him...  Love that 'baby' pic of Lucky!

E4E, 'a little too cool to sit on the porch' sounds wonderful to most of us! You have pretty perfect weather in your area, looks like 60s/70s every day, 50s at night.

tsk, love seeing your Monarch operation! You are a pro, look at those lovely ones you just released! The kids didn't mention Gunner until they asked about Honey, and when I said she would be going to heaven they said she would see Gunner and Granny (Sydney's Mom, who passed in 2021). Kelsey keeps asking when Honey is going to heaven and I tell her we just don't know. Honey was coming up the stairs when I got up this morning and she ate like a pig, I kept giving her more...

Phyl, love the morning kitty, Harley with a collar... Harley loves sitting on the deck in the morning, he has a favorite spot to sit and listen to the birds and see the squirrels and chipmunks. Love your new deck chairs! And your beautiful coffee table, your living room looks beautiful and so classy! And your front porch is very pretty!  So, you can sit out in the front or the back! DH2 and Anthony lookin' good!

Sydney Sea Eagle Cam - Janet Brash  ยท Lady serves breakfish as Dad brought another fish as he keeps the pantry full for his family. 8.2.23
White-Bellied Sea Eagle cam -Courtesy of Sea-EagleCAM@BirdLife Australia Discovery Centre,Sydney Olympic Park

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 08:09:54 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #7674 on: August 02, 2023, 08:40:27 AM »

68 heading to 88  DP 61 sunny  humidity 78%

LANI  KAREN sent you a cute "jealousy" pic  I agree.  ;D

PUFF  You finally unpacked and in a routine??

Loved seeing your nursery in action tsk.  Watched a neighbors coneflowers  be discovered by some monarchs.  She wasn't even aware!  Rabbits munched my cones a couple years back; I never replanted so they found a new hangout.  I got the habit of paying attention at a restaurant in/on an island in Belize owned and lived in by Francis Ford Coppola (Blancaneau).  Instead of touring and learning the property (living quarters can be reserved  ;)  ) I spent extra time during breakfasts watching the birth of the butterflies ala containers placed throughout the dining area.

Very interesting place:  no electricity available at night, had dinner among a couple hundred candles; went on a midnight walk with flashlights looking for local fauna/critters; took a shower with a scorpian; lost a newly purchased Carara sunglasses to a visitor in the night (fell on my head whatever it was) and ate into a pack of certs.  Never discover the identity of the cool looking dude with the sweet smelling breath.   LOL  Spa with treatments I never heard of.  Oh yeah, and newly departed guests to the UK island was prince Harry and his military troop, training.

Whew, that was a long-winded flashback.  Anyway Sue, that's how I increased my interest.

No, honesty - embarrassed to admit, suitcase unpacked but not put away.  Excuse?  I hope to be taking another short jaunt in Sep/Oct.  Did finish laundry duty.  My usual habit:  Always have a case filled with essentials and ready to go.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 08:42:50 AM by Puff »

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7675 on: August 02, 2023, 08:50:48 AM »

Overcast / foggy, current 56 - high of 69

Tsk - Yum! Morning post looks mighty tasty!

Phyl - Fantastic pic of DH2  ;D   Love the pic of Anthony 'just chillin'!   Wow-beautiful pics of your new porch furniture - so inviting and comfortable!  Gorgeous home and yard!!!  Thank you so much!!!!

LisaG - Wishing you all the best at your appt.

Clynn - I bet it is quite an adjustment for Rome too.   So nice how Ed always finds things to get for the kids! :)   Yes, we do have wonderful weather of which we are grateful! 8)
The autistic artist is truly amazing - thank you for posting!    Sweet pic at the Sydney Sea Eagle Cam  ;D

Beakers have a nice day  :)

karengramke

« Reply #7676 on: August 02, 2023, 08:52:01 AM »

Good Morning!  80 now going to 91!  Humidity 83%. Dew point 74.   Next rain chance Friday.  Air quality good.
Tsk great monarch operation!   Impressive .  Beautiful release.  Also, thanks for the wonderful breakfast!
Lani, thanks for posting Jealousy picture!  Thought it was cute!
Clynn, Bella is getting the little lady poses down pat!  Her hand movements , head tikts, smiles etc, she is growing up! Rome is a pretty boy!
Lisa, is Jeff diabetic too?  Think you said you both were going today!   Good luck!
Puff, your night time visitors are not real pleasant sounding sounding and showering with a scorpion not my thing!  Maybe a scorpio!

Puff

« Reply #7677 on: August 02, 2023, 09:02:42 AM »

How many scorpios do you know KG?

Let me add. . .roomate showered and also saw the scorpian.  I asked her what she did - she said she washed it down the drain.   WHAT!  Next night I didn't sleep - waited to feel something crawling, return to get revenge from the drain.   ???

P

karengramke

« Reply #7678 on: August 02, 2023, 09:16:46 AM »

Puff, actually several but sadly, they have passed!

Phyl, nice photos and sitting areas!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7679 on: August 02, 2023, 10:20:11 AM »

8/2 Good Morning!
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness." John Keats
Look for beauty today.
#BeAnIris  :-*
#HellgateOsprey

Eagles, Tsk   ;D

Karen, I married into a family of 6 Scorpios. The November birthdays were celebrated together and what a special gathering that was .... Mike and oldest brother are the only Scorpios present today.

Hi Puff, enjoy reading your memories of your travels, and looks like you have many more adventures ahead.  :)

Clynn, awww {{{Rome}}}... Bella's hair is always perfect in your pics.... Lucky was a sweet bear in his younger days, He loved playing and snuggling with Ted. Now he's a big ole loveable grump. LOL! I have his pic on my desktop in August. I love changing my desktop to reflect the seasons of the year.... the Sea Eaglets are adorable  :-* ... a very gifted artist... {{{Honey and Harley}}}

{{{Lisa}}} Good luck at the Drs and with your day. May it be as bright as your morning pic.  :-*

Phyl, beautiful pics of our beautiful juvies this morning! Lovely home and welcoming front porch.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander