Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470352 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6750 on: July 05, 2023, 07:11:53 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

First Fledge Fundraiser!

July 5, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/07/05/first-fledge-fundraiser/
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6751 on: July 05, 2023, 07:40:01 PM »

CLynn  I'm sorry you had to subscribe to Nat Geo Digial in order to read the article. I really thought thast if I Tweeted the article(which Nat Geo has Twitter 'icon' on their stie for that purpose) folks could look at these awesome articles. Which aren't even in the magazine.  But, now you'll get them like I do which will be 'cool' and I think some of them the Munchkins would find inteesting.    Awesome Griffen piano!  Midwest nice is just politeness for a number of reasons.

Tsk sure would luv one of your icecream pies from today.  ;)  Glad you got the needed rain.  We watch "The Patriot' twice a year to keep 'the why' fresh.

Karen
Piper gets you and out at 5am---is it worth it? Or a false alarm?  :(

Lisa pretty peonies and latte.  Well, I think 'Ziva' is a pretty name. Giving the character's history on NCIS pretty cool.  :-*  I wonder why Bradley and Kelly aren't saying  to you/Jeff what your grand daughter's name will be? Maybe they think you both won't like it?   ::)

Thanks Lani for Puffin Report, cute video---Chimps giving bath and then to each other.   Happy ending for little Duryea . ;)

KB lots of headaches in Life---houses are just one of them. Wishing you all the best.  Keep us posted

{{{Tig}}} more berries  :)  take care not to overdo.

{{{Puff}}}

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6752 on: July 05, 2023, 07:47:48 PM »

Wishing everyone a ....     

...and SEDs !

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6753 on: July 05, 2023, 07:56:32 PM »

Please bear with me as I do a little catch up as we went out of town for the 4th.

Karen - Sounds like you & Piper fared well over the 4th festivities. :)   Ugg! Piper got you up at 5 this morning! ???

Lani - Glad that Mike's flight went well (not cancelled) and very happy to read that Aly received her things.  :)  So nice that Shannon came in - hope you had a fun 4th!

Tig & Kb - Yaaay!  So happy for the rain you got!

Tsk - Hope Lulu was fine during the 4th and that you & Tim had a nice time having Tom & Barb & an Uncle over for a meal!

Clynn - Oh my gosh - those are the cutest outfits that Talon & Bella have on for the 4th!!  Hmmm - yep I know which Grandma got them the Rolling Stone shirts! Lol!

LisaG - Nice that the kitties are getting along at Bradley's. :)   I always love hearing about updates on any of the kitties that you care to share. :-* :)

Phyl - I love the pic you & Jim took while in Nashville in 2017 - very nice!   Beautiful pic at the Black Eagles of Roodekrans.

Bazi - Hope you had a great 4th too!

Tig - Awe - your bicycle - hope someone will take it home and take care of it and cherish and enjoy. {{Tig}}

Puff - Glad you are getting rain, but hopefully not too much for your area!

Beakers have a good night - SEDs

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6754 on: July 05, 2023, 09:08:42 PM »

Waving to All the Beakers! Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

I've been watching Wimbledon - it started this past Monday.   :)

Have a good evening, Beakers. Peace. SED.  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

oldguy

« Reply #6755 on: July 05, 2023, 10:25:22 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

We got robbed - forecast was 1/2 inch of rain today and high of 78 - as the rain approached it dried up and then redeveloped across the Mississippi River  ::)
hig of 83 with a dew point of 73...

KB - glad you have insurance, but your poor yard  :'( - hoping for a quick and clean operation.

TSK and Puff - it looks like a managable 1-3 inches for most of the Metro area today.  You can save on the water for another week or two... ;)

Friday is Ringo Starr's 83rd birthday...
Quarantine Kids play "Back Off Boogaloo"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7oBmi-w9Y

RINGO STARR and HIS ALL STARR BAND - June 4th 2023 - Outdoor Show   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3OcRVnC7UI

Maru is relaxed in the slim plastic case 3   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXc27q_Zd_k

Working tomorrow - SEDs for all...
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6756 on: July 06, 2023, 12:49:15 AM »

Phyl, Mataska and snowball look well... thanks for the two articles from Live Science....

Clynn, Mike returns Friday or Saturday. Yes, Shannon and I had a nice visit.... the eagle piano sculpture is stunning.... "Midwest nice" LOL! so true  ;D

Karen, Piper's training seems to be coming along well since she woke you to go out.  :)

{{{KB}}} sorry about the sewer line. Glad you have insurance. We had to pay for the broken line in our Kansas home.

{{{Tig}}} sorry about your bike, your donation is awesome. I hope someone will enjoy it as much as you did....  Are you freezing the berries? I just put a quart of blueberries in the freezer.

Eagles, did you and Kris have a nice 4th.

Baz, I've always felt that about Willow trees ... Enjoy Wimbledon.

Oldguy, great minion... Thanks for links.

Good night! Arizona sunsets

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6757 on: July 06, 2023, 06:43:07 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, you mentioned a willow tree, i remember a willow behind Grandma and Grandpa's house back in the day, one time Grandpa snapped a switch to get after us (I am sure we were misbehaving...)  They built a house in 1960, right behind the old house and the willow tree had to go... Beautiful sunset!

oldguy, the same thing happened here, with the rain yesterday! We got a few sprinkles! Gosh, the Beatles are old! They were so very young in the 60's, Paul is 81, George would have been 80 this year and John 83. Their first American hit was 1964 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand'. I remember it well, I was almost a teenager then and was smitten!

baz, is your tennis hunk playing?  Love the snow covered trees!

Phyl, I don't mind subscribing to NG at all!  Lots of interesting stuff in there!

tsk, did you get blasted again with rain? It sure looked like it on the radar! Our ground is still damp from the good rain we got over the weekend.

Lisa, how are Bandit and Misty getting along? Are they cuddling yet?  Harley and Honey don't cuddle at all, never did except for a couple of times when they were still kittens.

kb, ugh, makes me want to get insurance for that, heck, there is insurance for everything now days! Still a mess though.

tig, good donation, someone will get joy out of your bike!

Dunrovin

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6758 on: July 06, 2023, 06:49:33 AM »

HI EVERYONE

69  heading to 78 with 68 dew point - Mostly cloudy

0.5" in the gauge this AM after the late afternoon storms yesterday.  Most went south with those getting 2.0 to 2.5" of rain  :o

PHYL  Every time I have a computer problem it is an apocalypse to me  LOL

BAZI  Good comment about the trees in winter.  Serena out early  :( :(

OLDGUY   Ringo is looking pretty good these days.  Bellamy is quite a ham  LOL

CLYNN  Do remember outdoor movies  Still one up in door County   ;) ;)
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #6759 on: July 06, 2023, 07:52:45 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently   79F ptly sunny  with  High 92F sunny, Low 72F  clear.

Lani
can't believe I missed  Mike's trip---safe return for Mike

OG    almost had me going with the 'we got robbed'. LOL   Too bad you got shortchanged on the rain forecast. Ringo  looks pretty good for an 'old man'.  My brothers, Larry and Dan had told me they were old men disguised as young kids up stage dancing and singing.

Tsk cute ice cream cone this AM; fixed my self this time--Talons crossed  ;)

CLynn  my family saw many movies at the drive-in, usually in Indio or Palm Spgs.  Tks for Dunrovin nest update-looks good there.

Bazi is 'your boyfriend' playing at in Wimbalton? Pretty snow covered trees---come August those trees will be 'cool and refeshing'.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6760 on: July 06, 2023, 07:54:56 AM »

Peeked in on the ol' Mississippi River Flyway...

Camera Time: Jul 6, 2023 7:31 AM CDT

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6761 on: July 06, 2023, 07:58:27 AM »

Checked in on Two Harbors nest, found Anthony...

...surveying the ocean.

Jul 6, 2023 7:34 AM
Camera Time: Jul 6, 2023 5:32 AM PDT

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6762 on: July 06, 2023, 08:01:59 AM »

A relaxing time at  Roodekrans Black Eagles  nest 

Mataska and  her 'snowball'

Jul 6, 2023 7:59 AM
Camera Time: Jul 6, 2023 2:58 PM SAST

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6763 on: July 06, 2023, 08:54:45 AM »

Oops.  Venus not Serena
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 12:34:54 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6764 on: July 06, 2023, 09:16:09 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyl - I am not sure what it is with the baby name being such a big secret.  I wanted to get something made with baby's name on it....can't do that!  ::)  Thanks for cam pics. 

E4E - Hope you had a nice time on your time away for the 4th.

baz - You've been watching Wimbledon...I have been watching Christmas in July on Hallmark.  Love it!  :D

oldguy - Sorry about you getting robbed of the rain.  Wow, Ringo 83!  Thanks for videos. 

Lani - Glad to hear that you and Shannon had a nice visit.  Safe travels for Mike.  Pretty good night pic.

clynn - Misty and Bandit do seem to be getting along.  Bandit is a grumpy ole man, so he can get snippy when she whines, but in the next breath he is licking her head.  ;D

tsk - Glad you didn't get much from that weather.  It looked like a bad one on radar when I had checked.