Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470279 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6465 on: June 27, 2023, 09:56:48 PM »

Goodnight, Beakers. Peace Out at The Y. SED.  :-*

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6466 on: June 27, 2023, 10:06:42 PM »

Karen - I bet all three were wonderful furry family members with you!!  That breed is so cute and the perfect size for indoors!  I'll have to try and see if our stores carry Bluebell ice cream.  Right now, I don't think I have heard of that one.  'America's Dairy State' I bet you had the best!!  What a special memory of stopping off there whenever you had left from visiting at your Grandma's! ;D

Kb - You DO have a lovely Resort!!!  I know you work at keeping your yard looking so lovely - it sure shows!!  Thank you for the beautiful pictures! ;D   Amazing photo of carp surprising the Loons!  Glad you mentioned that all was okay.

Tig - Yumm!!  That restaurant is one that I would love to go to!!  Enjoy your dinner  :)

LisaG - I know it still must be hard on you & Jeff without all the kittens, but keep finding comfort in that you, Jeff, and Misty gave them the very best healthy beginning of their life and now the Love will continue in another home. :-*   Maybe one of these days, you can go visit Jaspurr! ;D

Lani - Love the Albatross vid - so cute!!

Phyl - Wonder if DH2 fledged?!  That is always a mixed feeling. :-*

Oldguy - Please let us know if the Portable Display works for you!  Hope the air quality clears up soon.

Hi Puff, Clynn, Baz, Lori, Tsk  :)

Beakers have a good night / sleep well.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6467 on: June 27, 2023, 11:26:42 PM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Jun 27, 2023 6:06 AM
Camera Time: Jun 27, 2023 6:06 AM CDT

very pretty
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6468 on: June 28, 2023, 12:12:46 AM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6469 on: June 28, 2023, 12:26:12 AM »

Jim Gordon posted this pic from Dassel, MN.

Carp surprised the loon family!....carp don't eat loon chicks so all was well..

cool!  ;D

Lani

« Reply #6470 on: June 28, 2023, 12:50:57 AM »

Phyl, thanks for nests updates... watched very fun video of 3 GSB siblings doing flight training. I pray for Alice too ... Happy heavenly birthday for your father.

Clynn, Raudel is a very good, kind and hardworking landscaper and somewhat handyman. He's worth waiting for,  :) ... and anyway, we're in no hurry.... nice pic of DH2 and parent.

Kb, Aly is continuing to call and leave messages for the moving company, no return calls.  :( ... I found the snow leopard after enlarging the pic.... I would curtail outside activity too.... gorgeous plants, it does take a lot of work and neem oil to keep everything healthy.... good news about the eaglet adoptions at MN Nongame....  Take care.

Karen, {{{Sassy}}}... Mike only drinks Miller light.... still no sign of movers.... thanks for sharing your special memories...  take care

Lisa, Aly hasn't decided what to do.  :( .... glad to read Bandit is more accepting of Misty.... prayers for little mama and 3 siblings  :-*

Tsk, I hope your appt went well today.

Tig, delicious menu, I would have a hard time deciding what to get.

Oldguy, good to see you. Enjoyed Maru and the tents and Women of Change.

SED Eagles  ;D

Baz, you got the before and I took the after  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Lani

« Reply #6471 on: June 28, 2023, 12:56:04 AM »

Happy heavenly birthday dear Horst! You and Maxie are always in our thoughts and heart!  :-*

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6472 on: June 28, 2023, 06:07:18 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently  68 F clear  and  High 92F sunny, Low 68F  clear.

Kb nice loon family

OG tks for the links; Q-kids  :);    green lawn again  ;)

Bazi you can check the GSB Chat here: https://www.explore.org/livecams/disqus/raptor-resource-project/peregrine-falcon-cam

Karen   {{{Sassy}}} ;   Special memories  :)

E4E not sure, good idea to check Decorah Chat or Decorah thread.  From what I've seen, the ''Y' branch is a 'step'

Tig  good dinner?

Tsk how'd your apt went well  yesterday?

Lisa  ...🙏 's for Misty and 3 remaining kittens

Lani
Don't know what to make of the movers? 
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6473 on: June 28, 2023, 06:31:16 AM »

Looking in on Two Harbors  natal nest...No Anthony.

Jun 28, 2023 6:15 AM
Camera Time: Jun 28, 2023 4:15 AM PDT

But, Chat knows differently...

Icvuri
8 hours ago
Here you are lil-49er!!

Hilarycat
8 hours ago

Janntonne Mod

8 hours ago
   Chase    Floating down.

Icvuri
10 hours ago
After feaking her beak .  (Cholyn)Took off very quietly...

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 06:35:14 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #6474 on: June 28, 2023, 06:40:59 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1673063237649137664

Caption states: Am I the only one who's never seen a baby kangaroo.
I haven't seen one this close before!...so darn cute.

Great save!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1673325489681727488

Happy Wednesday all!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6475 on: June 28, 2023, 06:58:08 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, oh no, I picked the same Wednesday greeting that you did...and I don't have time to go find another! LOLOL! We have good taste...  ;D  Thanks for the article, will read after the Munchkins are gone! So, are they saying Anthony is branching?  Or has he fledged?

Lani, I just can't fathom Aly's feelings right now, don't know what I would do! Of course, the most important thing is her stuff...where the heck is it? Thanks for the reminder of EagleDuck's birthday...  Great nighttime pic of the Y, it really is good to see eagles there again.  I long for little ones at Hellgate... Here is a pic of the Boulder County nest:

oldguy, Maru with that thing on his head...he actually likes it! Glad you got some rain!

kb, awww, baby kangaroo... how sweet!

Lisa, hope you don't mind, I saw this picture of Bandit and Misty that Jeff posted on FB, it made me smile...:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6477 on: June 28, 2023, 07:16:49 AM »

KB darling short vid of little Joey. Like others, I'm guessing this fella is orphaned.  Tks
That crane save looks like a full size cow. Fantastic save!

CLynn I didn't realize that the article posted. So I posted again.  ::)   
Nah! Don't care that your greeting is same as mine---'Great minds thnik alike'
Anthony has fledged! Guess chatters didn't make a 'to do' over it.   At any rate he's left the 'natal' nest.
Sweet photo of Bandit and Misty by Lisa's Jeff.
Thanks for  Boulder County nest photo update.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6478 on: June 28, 2023, 07:18:25 AM »

Bless you Horst  "Eagle Duck".

Remembering you and Maxie today.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6479 on: June 28, 2023, 07:35:16 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

56 heading to 83  Air quality 166 down from 287 yesterday - worst in the world they were reporting.  As others have experienced - you can look right at the sun for all the haze.  Sunny today

TIG   Can't go wrong with Mexican .  ;D

PHYL   I remember when we went to Decorah for those 5 years  - usually the 4th was part of it - the juvies had fledged .  DH 2 could be one of the later fledges?

KB  Bet Jim was surprised as well ( carp)  :o  That baby kangaroo looks so fragile.   Wow  what a save on that calf in moving waters as well.  :o

OLDGUY  I'm sure you will master that new "toy" in a flash  ;D ;D    Very funny video from Leslie  :D   Maru is one laid back cat  ::) ::)

CLYNN  I have that Emily Dickenson quote in a piece of art work  :)   Have a fun day with the munchkins  ;D

HEAVENLY B-DAY WISHES TO OUR HORST

PT went very well - I love this gal .  So today I begin my regimen and because of the holiday will see her in a week.  Time for me to make progress   ;) ;)
Chicagoland