Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470807 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5220 on: May 22, 2023, 10:11:41 AM »

Eagles4 - it's already diagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma....today they will remove it..but, no plastic surgery required for this one...

I've had 3 areas diagnosed with both basal and squamous cell already....

Chris' geneticist told us he has "funky skin".....he has Ehlers Danlos.....
I must have "funky skin" as well... ;)

There must be a song in there somewhere (funky skin)

Later.

Just went out to Help the city remove the mulch from the grass but save some for under my arbors..they did the work, not me..LOL

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5221 on: May 22, 2023, 11:14:18 AM »

DH2 has been working on breakfast of left overs. Never seen the nest look so clean. He will make a good
'hubby' for some gal.

Decorah Eagles
May 22, 2023 7:48 AM
Camera Time: May 22, 2023 7:47 AM CDT
Birchwoman

sweet
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5222 on: May 22, 2023, 11:52:23 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Clynn, you've done a great job at Kay's! I bet it's a relief to be almost done.... sweet pic and story of E22 and Ms Mockingbird... {{{Clynn's mom, thanks for update 🙏🏽}}}

{{{Lisa}}} Aly will stop halfway to Oregon and spend the night. Take care  :-*

Puff, like you said, Bella will have wonderful memories of Ed, like I do with my grandfather.

Phyl, nice update pics of Grackle family, the Quartet, Millie Puffin and all...

{{{Kb and Chris}}} sending prayers for good appointments..... Aly's a bit worried about her drive too. It's shorter if she goes through California, but she doesn't like the freeway connections there, so she's going up north and through Nevada.... love the dolphins, turtles, sharks, ocean, anything having to do with or live in water. It's our family aumakua.

{{{Tig}}}

Eagles, Is your grandson going to be involved in other sports activities? My nephews' baseball season is heating up. But then, it always seems like baseball season in Hawaii.  ;D continued prayers for your mom (I was thinking about her  :) ) ... Aly will drive at least eight hours the first day and then stop somewhere to spend the night for Dewey. He's a nervous traveler.... She's having a two guys and truck move her things and plant pots. I'll miss her, she's my best buddy, we have lots of laughs... for a therapist she takes me as I am LOL!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #5223 on: May 22, 2023, 12:38:45 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Puff

« Reply #5224 on: May 22, 2023, 12:39:37 PM »

Just got this - from the birds' favorite grocery store - and a place to store all the extra $$$  ;D

Think I'm going to try it.  Anybody  look into this where you are?  I noticed about a week ago when I was at the WBU store that they have a new show off/bragging sign mounted outside.  I want a sign!!!!!

Wild Birds Unlimited of Lisle, IL <[email protected]>

Whoops that didn't work.  Let me see if I can send over the link they had. . .

P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 12:42:12 PM by Puff »

Puff

« Reply #5225 on: May 22, 2023, 12:46:06 PM »

« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 12:54:01 PM by Puff »

karengramke

« Reply #5226 on: May 22, 2023, 02:42:25 PM »

Hopefully Lisa is settled in some places , head ache free and having something delicious!   Looking forward to hearing a positive confirmation!   Two loads of laundry done, hh, showered, bed made with clean sheets and dinner planed!
Catfish, cauliflower and green beans!   No butter or salt!  Aren’t you  glad you are not eating here?
The house finches who had the nest blown down from the over hang ledge over my front porch have rebuilt!  I
Think there may be eggs or babies in there! Probably eggs. 
Dark and dreary day today.  A lot of thunder this am but very little rain!
Accolades for clynn!

kbshcb

« Reply #5227 on: May 22, 2023, 04:15:34 PM »

Unfortunately, we are hazy in the sky again today.

I read somewhere recently where here in Minnesota we may have an entire summer of hazy/polluted skies due to the Canadian wildfires....I can't find it now, but it was from a weather app or something like it.

Ugg...

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5228 on: May 22, 2023, 04:43:39 PM »

PUFF    ;) ;)

PHYL  Good pic of mama grackle feeding babies :)

KB  Made a good contact today for second estimate.  You're smart to keep up with those CA checks.  Tim an his Dad  - the same.

LANI  You are pretty well organized.  My heart aches for you already. But Aly is on a new adventure just like we were when starting out.

KAREN   Yay for the finches trying again  ;D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #5229 on: May 22, 2023, 04:45:22 PM »

Hello, Beakers….

Just wanted to say, that I have been home for a lil while and have been laying down.  I have. Somme pain in my right ear, the one they the tube fell out, but everything went ok.

I was trying to tell the anesthesiologist about the kittens when he was giving me the meds, and I don’t think got past saying I have 7 kittens at home .   ;D

I did dream about the Decorah geese while under…lol

karengramke

« Reply #5230 on: May 22, 2023, 05:15:07 PM »

Lisa, .i am thinking you did not go out to eat today. Hope Jeff has fed you. misty bandit and himself!  Take it easy snd dream of kitties this time!  Hope both ears and your head are pain free soon!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5231 on: May 22, 2023, 07:03:52 PM »

LISA   Glad you are home.  :-* :-*
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5232 on: May 22, 2023, 07:11:59 PM »

{{{Lisa!}}} Glad you're back home. And esp that all went well. I was confident it would.  Talking the the anesthesiologist  about Misty's kittens--what a hoot! There was a smile underneath that surgical mask  ;) 
Here's to pain-free ears/head and dreams of sweet purring kittens galore.  Jeff's a good fella so just let him and the kittes do everything for a few day.

Hi Karen 3 cheers for the finches giving it another 'Go'.

{{{KB}}}🙏 's  continue for doc appts; luv the dolphins

Tsk wisdom for Lani.  ;)

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5233 on: May 22, 2023, 07:13:08 PM »

{{{KB}}} many thanks for the help on the KnockOut rose bush of mine.  ;)   I shall cut some affected buds to bag for Lowes/Home Depot.  This I say from experience---there are some of us folks that get all the crap Life offers dumped on them. Day in and bloody day out!  Maybe this isn't your year.   :-\   🙏 's

Puff
We were a WLF certified yard those years we had the 'Girls'  doe and their fawns in our yard along with the BBs, Jays, squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, cardinals, finches, wrens swallows,  owls , grackels, crows, titmice, mockingbirds, Indigo buntings, hariy woodpeckers and more. When the girls  (deer)left and we lost the chipmuncks plus rabbits swallopws grackles and crows so didi the yard sign.  Oh well. Great while it lasted.

Hi Bazi luv the pink greeting

{{{Lani}}} I'm not a human mama---so don't have much to say to make you feel better.  Other than --- Aly's smart so trust the wisdom you /Mke past on to the girls. Tsk has a good thought though.    🙏 's  continue

Hi Eagles I think the Puffin burrow /Seal Island will be interesting this season. I read such an interesting  Puffin/ Pufflings article in The SMithsoian magazine two months back that I wanted to check them out more this season.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5234 on: May 22, 2023, 07:20:34 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan