Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470251 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4935 on: May 15, 2023, 01:59:30 PM »

KAREN   I usually don't drink anything after 6 or 7 PM and at that I still get up 1x for sure.  I hate getting up at night  LOL

OLDGUY   Thanks for Wikipedia!

LISA   Have you let Bandit interact with them at this point?  I bet he is darn ready to have "his" house back to normal.
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4936 on: May 15, 2023, 02:12:15 PM »

KAREN   I usually don't drink anything after 6 or 7 PM and at that I still get up 1x for sure.  I hate getting up at night  LOL

OLDGUY   Thanks for Wikipedia!

LISA   Have you let Bandit interact with them at this point?  I bet he is darn ready to have "his" house back to normal.

tsk - Yea, he comes and goes in the room by them....looks at them, smells them, looks like he is rolling his eyes at them, and leaves the room.  ;D 

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #4938 on: May 15, 2023, 02:46:01 PM »

Suspecting that Puffin season was nearing. Thought I'd check to see if the cam was live  ;)

Puffin Burrow
May 14, 2023 6:42 AM
Camera Time: May 14, 2023 7:41 AM EDT
Birchwoman

sweet
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

Lani

« Reply #4940 on: May 15, 2023, 03:04:11 PM »

Iris today :-*

Hi Beakers!
Hi Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Sorry I fell asleep at my desk again.  :-[ Mike woke me up at 10:30 and helped me to bed. I was so tired, also had stomach issues too.
I'm feeling better today. Mike left at 5am for a flight to Ohio, with a couple of his workers from Gila Bend. He'll be back Thursday.
I hope everyone's been well and had a good weekend.

Lisa, I love reading the babies gremlins are moving about!  ;D .. I hope all is well with your blood work and all... I love the little cuddle puddle of furry love bugs. I understand about the aleve.... Thank goodness I walk every morning... my feet are tired too.... awww adorable video of the kittens, Jeff did a great job.. "Brutus"  ;D and then there that sweet little black one... They are all cute!  :-* .... Love the gremlins names and their weight is doing well. Good luck with the litter .... Aly tested negative on Friday and she returned to work today. Only two weeks left with us and she leaves to Oregon.... Shannon is fine and is coming here Friday. They will take me out for Mother's Day dinner.

Eagles, Love your Friday gif ... a little prosecco helps  ;D ;)... I was able to have a free hour for the delicious pot roast served for Friday's convention dinner. Melt in your mouth delicious.

Tsk, I wish no work on Mother's Day!  ;D  I spent yesterday, washing his work clothes and packing again. The shot he received for his allergies, helped his back pain too.{{{Tsk}}} one aleve shouldn't be harmful... I enjoyed one glass of liquid beverage every night.  8)

Karen, Do you like using instacart? Aly used instacart while I was gone. I'm going to have her set my iphone with the app....  SWFL Eagles ~ E22 Joins Dad At The Pond & Chases Him With Its Dracula Walk! 😊 5.13.23.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtcMa02CeAE.    Love the story of Room 8  :-* ... I like my space and quiet, an HH talker wouldn't be a good fit for me. But, then if she's good at doing what needs to be done, hmmm  ???  ... {{{good for you, losing weight is hard }}}  :-*

Oldguy, thanks for Simon, looking forward to next part and Walter Santi update with new kittens at neighbors.... enjoyed the cat opera!  :-*

Clynn, love your Caturday posts.... Munchkins look great! Erin and Sydney are the best to help you with Kay's garage....WOW 2 dumpsters....  NO MOW MAY!  ;D ... I bet you're exhausted, I hope you were able to take some time for yourself on Mother's Day! Do you see an end to Kay's stuff yet? ... love the bird feeders! awwww poor Decorah H mombrella! ... sweet pic of you and your mom. {{{Clynn, Erin and Sydney}}} taking care of Vessy too! You and your family are great friends and neighbors. You're kind and generous souls.  :-* ... Love the Wild Heart Ranch Mother's Day post.

Kb, awww Taurus, laying next to Gordon Lightfoot's casket.  :'( ... I hope you had a Happy birthday, you had many beautiful cards and greetings...

Baz, awww Lil curly hair Bro is a two fisted eater! Lil beautiful Punkin is ever so graceful at her dance recital.

Lori, great Caturday pics.

Phyl, thanks for nests update pics.... sweet pic of you and mom.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4941 on: May 15, 2023, 03:15:03 PM »

Good Morning

50 heading to 65 later today - mostly sunny

KB   Had pulmonaria in my previous home which was mostly shade.  Nice gift.  :)   LOLOL on your AM photo .  Mini Mom and Mom

BAZI   Thank you for the explanation of that very complicated procedure to allow Punkin to be able to swim.  I actually wondered about that.  Such dedication and through the kindness of others she can enjoy this activity.  She is one strong little girl.  Cute pic of you, sis and the troll friend  ;) ;)

LISA  So I take it you are not signing up as a permanent foster family  ;) ;) ;) LOL

KAREN   Sounds like you are showing a lot of patience with your helpers.  How many times are you up during the night with all that water.?  :o :o

BL  Impressive

PHYL   I have tried lavender several times and can't get it to grow.  :(   Just looked up Sperry menu - what did you get?   Interesting in Amy's blog who does most of the feedings.  Cute pic of DH2

TSK, I need to look up pulmonaria plants - sounds like a dreaded respiratory illness. LOLOL!! I'm not sure if I mis-read your meaning, but the pic of me in front of the Troll at the garden is with my good friend since childhood (not my sister).  ;)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4942 on: May 15, 2023, 03:56:25 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

BL, so, are you in Kenya now?

Puff, HAHAHA on your funny - that squirrels don't eat oily sunflower seeds.  ;D ;D ;D

Lani, I hope you are doing NOTHING today!  :)  Glad Aly tested negative and can get back to doing her usual.

Phyl, glad you enjoyed dinner at your fav place last night.

Lisa, gosh, I hope you're okay... Maybe it's not related, but that sounds like a lot of tests just to get ear tubes put in. Take care... LOL on Bandit whiffing out the kittens and then rolling his eyes!!  ;D ;D

KB, sounds like a nice day shaping up there.

Hi T40:)

Lori, I think I can smell those fresh-hot-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies... I want a handful of 'em!!  :D

Karen, it sounds like you have several different HH workers... do you get the same ones on certain days? Do you have a bench or chair outside where you can enjoy sitting for a bit on good-weather days? This seems like a good time of year for that here - before it gets too awfully hot and humid, and before the mosquitoes get too pesky.

Clynn, are you at Kay's today? That's great that Erin gets to help coach Talon's soccer team... so fun. Wow on Erin's FIFA Xbox Soccer ranking!!!  ((Iris))  :-*

Hi Oldguy:)

E4E, I hope y'all had good outdoor cooking and eating weather yesterday,  :)

Have a good afternoon, Beakers!  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 03:59:52 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

BrokenLug

« Reply #4943 on: May 15, 2023, 04:32:39 PM »

BL, so, are you in Kenya now?

Lol, no baz we're still in GA near the Chattooga River.
Taking a paddle rest day as my shoulders are noodles.
That pic was an homage to our Bluey Kopje who it turns out is a whitewater maniac.  :o   ;D

The river sections we have been running the past few days are not canoe friendly, we're using a rental raft.
The next section of the Cattooga (IV) is highly technical class IV & V whitewater.
Pip and Kopje will be sitting this section out but will be waiting for me at the take out on Lk Tugalo.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 04:46:41 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #4944 on: May 15, 2023, 05:54:31 PM »

I have had too many hh workers!   Very  irritating!  Have been training anew one everyday.  Some okay, others not so much
Baz, have cushioned sofa and chairs on the screened porch amd a glider and a table and chairs on the patio!   Bench in the garage.
Lani, instacart is fine.  When they make a mistake they credit your account
Supposed tp get a little rain.  It is darker than usual,  shall see?

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4945 on: May 15, 2023, 06:10:20 PM »

LISA    LOL  Bandit is probably glad he is neutered.  Single guy - no responsibilities  ;D ;D

LANI  So nice that the girls took you out for Mother's day.  " E22  Dracula walk"  ;D    Now you have a few days to catch up before Mike returns.

BAZI   I goofed - mis remembered what you said.    Also forgot  - my patio storage is merely an oversized cooler shape  maybe 4' long 2' deep and 3 ' high.  Stores the gardening hand tools, charcoal for the grill, plant supports - plant ties etc.   That's how I remember the plant as it does sound like a lung disease  ;)

BL   You are on quite an adventure.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4946 on: May 15, 2023, 06:37:14 PM »

Ha!....I planted my pulmonaria today....it's common name is lungworts!..LOL, yep a lung disease according to the Beakers.

I planted it next to my brunnera and ligularia.....

All sound like diseases to me!...I prefer their common names but getting used to their species names.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4947 on: May 15, 2023, 06:59:20 PM »

We had some rolling black-outs from Empire Dist. Elect most of the afternoon.  ::)

Clynn    Luv your Yoko and John. Tks for info on Erin and munchkin's coaching/teams. Promises to be an exciting spring and summer
LOL passing lane for crime.

KB luv the Scottish Fold cat and kitten

Tsk gerainiums and apples this AM;  you been very busy;  too cute 'So I take it you are not signing up as a permanent foster family'  ;D   ; I got all the plants I talked about earlier.  Wish I could have found my euphoria.  :(    This is Spanish lavendar so we'll see;   
Indeed, Sperry's has an amazing menu.  Jim: French Onion soup,filet of beef and lobster tail, burgandy mushroom sauce, garlic whipped  potatoes and from scratch sticky toffee pudding. Me:Caesar salad, filet of beef w/lobster tail;burgandy mushroom sauce, sauted spinach. I had red wine and Jim had an ale didn't pay much attention to that. Yesterday, I got lots of Mother's Day good wishes from total strangers .

Lori tks for infor on Peace Officer's Memorial Day . Nice chocolate chip day goodies

Hi Karen hope the HH workers will work out for you. 

Lisa that's almost as much 'testing' as I went thru for cervical spine  fusion/surgery.   Whew!   So nice all the Guys got together yesterday. And they got some kitten time in too.  No doubt Mr. Bandit will look forward to having his bachalor pad back  in due course.  ;)

"tsk - Yea, he comes and goes in the room by them....looks at them, smells them, looks like he is rolling his eyes at them, and leaves the room.  ;D " Oh this is too funny.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 07:04:30 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4948 on: May 15, 2023, 06:59:46 PM »

OG  I luv  Wikipedia and  have used it for the past 20+ yrs---so much that I'm  a regular contributer

{{Hi Lani}}

Hi Baz cute gator

BLtks for the photo now I know 'why'.

KB thanks for the plant info
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #4949 on: May 15, 2023, 08:39:41 PM »

Poor  Iris!  She doesn't know what to do!  Get another man and kick this freeloader out, lady!

Lani, try to get some rest before Mike gets back!    You both need some good r and r time.  Off to bed!   Could not get to sleep last night!
 Bl, be careful on the river!  Big wildlife in the water and river banks!    Seds