Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470730 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4785 on: May 12, 2023, 06:12:32 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

I have to be at Kay's this morning for the dumpster drop off, between 7 and 9. They will call me when they are on their way, but I think if they don't call by 7:30 I will go ahead and go over there. There are plenty of things I can do...

I am so sad to hear about the Ft. St. Vrain eaglet... I remember the last year that Stanley was with Iris, it was 2015 and all three eggs were destroyed by a hailstorm. So sad...I have always tried to keep up with the Boulder County osprey nest, here is a video of the hailstorm, and a peek of the three eggs at the end. Yay Mom!

Lani, I hope all is going well at the convention and that you aren't running yourself ragged!

E4E, I think my son is going to be like your Kris when he gets a little older! He really enjoys learning how to fix things himself if at all possible! He learns from youtube, which is great for him. He was never a book learner, has to be hands on.

kb, I vote for the right on the tp.

karen, glad you got a puppy visit! That is always a good thing, puppies or kittens!

Phyl, love your good night picture! Thanks for Amy's Blog! And the pics of GSB and Decorah and Two Harbors!

tsk, beautiful pics from the Botanical Garden!  And wow, you are walking more and more, good for you! I would love walking through the gardens, they are so lovely!

baz, sounds like you had a wonderful time on your little vacation! It's great getting together with old friends, Ed and I need to do that with some of our friends in Springfield!

SWFL Eagles - Rebekah Dawn -05/11/23 - Look who made it into the Fort Myers weekly paper. This is so very exciting. Awesome job M-15 for being a super hero Dad in raising E21 and E22. Harriet has been missing since February 2nd and not January.

Momo
Are two dogs better than one? Yes. At least two times better.
Are two dogs more work than one? Yes. About twice as much work.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4786 on: May 12, 2023, 07:14:05 AM »

HI EVERYONE

65 with rain starting soon - all day.

PHYL  Creative street lamp sculpture idea.   Beautiful coloring on that "roller"

KAREN   How nice of your vet and friends to stop by for a visit.  :)

OLDGUY    I knew you would come up with thorough info!!

LANI   Best buddies taking a snooze - You take care today  :-*

CLYNN   May have overdone it yesterday - No surprise there.  Few more aches and pains this AM than usual  LOL  Glad it will be raining today so I can rest  ::) ::)   Maybe M15 will make the cover of TIME  LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK  WE MISS YOU

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 07:19:00 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4787 on: May 12, 2023, 07:26:01 AM »

Lots of it!!!

TGIF Beakers! (and boy am I happy it is Friday!  ;D)
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Eagles, ragged doesn't even begin to describe how I look! LOL! ... I hope all is well for you and Kris.

Clynn, I fixed the good night pic. You've been working hard at Kay's. Very sad about the eaglet, I remember Iris/Stanley loss too. I read she lost an egg to an raven this year. God, I wish she'd find another man. And louis is back to stealing her food again.  :'(  ... I hope all is well with you, Ed and Kelsey  :-*

Karen, I hope someone tended to your tree and the printer is working out for you.  ;D

Tsk, I hope you and Tim are well.  :-*

{{{Tig}}}

Kb, Aly is still looking for an apartment... hugs to you and Ollie  :)

Lisa, I hope your furry family and Jeff are fine.  ;D

Phyl, I'm looking forward to spending more time looking at your nest updates and reading RRP blogs, thanks.

Oldguy, thanks for links.

I need to get myself together here. I'm due back at Registration at 7. Another long day coming up, there was no time for lunch yesterday. I went to my room at 8pm and ate the other half of my sandwich and cold fries from my Weds. Lunch. And I had one of those little bottles of prosecco, along with a package of cheese/crackers.  ;D ... convention opens this morning at 9, so early start... Mike is on the plane home, though he'll have to turn around early Monday for a week in Ohio.

Have a good Friday everyone!
 ;D

That's better!  ;D

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4788 on: May 12, 2023, 08:22:10 AM »

some bounce

OG - tnx for the info! I'll make note...

Some yard werk, read, rest.

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #4789 on: May 12, 2023, 08:52:32 AM »

HI EVERYONE

65 with rain starting soon - all day.

PHYL  Creative street lamp sculpture idea.   Beautiful coloring on that "roller"

KAREN   How nice of your vet and friends to stop by for a visit.  :)

OLDGUY    I knew you would come up with thorough info!!

LANI   Best buddies taking a snooze - You take care today  :-*

CLYNN   May have overdone it yesterday - No surprise there.  Few more aches and pains this AM than usual  LOL  Glad it will be raining today so I can rest  ::) ::)   Maybe M15 will make the cover of TIME  LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK  WE MISS YOU

That's odd/coincidentaltsk.  I have the same picture in my window too.   ::)

Dang Lani  I thought it was Saturday - Are you sure it's only Friday?

P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 08:57:04 AM by Puff »

LisaG1967

« Reply #4790 on: May 12, 2023, 08:55:36 AM »

Good Morning Beakers......T.G.I.F.!!!!

Morning - Puff, tig, kb and all   :)

Lani - I think you need this cup of coffee more than me.  Fur babies are doing good.  We had an escapee this morning.  I left room to go brush my teeth, and Jeff saw one of the lil black ones had got out of the kiddie pool and was on the floor.  :o

tsk - Oh no, I hope your aches and pains go away with some rest today.  Beautiful pics from the gardens.  So sad about the eaglet at Fort St. Vrain  :'(

clynn - Another busy day at Kay's for you, it sounds like.  Love the article in the paper about M15!  Awww, thanks for the Boo & Yaya pic.  Good to see them.

Phyl - LOL, love the Good Morning pic.  Great pics from the cams this morning. Cute god night pic, too!  Thanks for all the pets and pats for kitties and Bandit. 

oldguy - Thanks for all of your helpful info!

E4E - Are you all doing anything special for Mother's Day?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pink!!!  Hope you are doing well!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #4791 on: May 12, 2023, 09:26:18 AM »

warmer today; cloudy but sunshine later; high of 69

Tsk - Such beauty at the Botanicals;  thanks so much! ;D

Kb - I will tell him  :)   Good that you have such a good warranty (can't go wrong with that)!

OG - Very good info - thank you so much for your help and information and all you do to help us Beakers.

Phyl - Cute gif this morning!  Thank you for all the Cam pics - always look forward to those!

Clynn - Your Erin is definitely a smart & handy guy - my hubby looks at youtube too!  Love the SWFL article for 'best dad'!! ;D  Will you still have Bella today?

Tsk - No surprise that may have overdone it a bit yesterday! :)  Enjoy some rest during this rainy day you are having. :)

Lani - You sure are super busy!  Too bad you didn't have time to eat much yesterday, but glad that last night you got to enjoy your little bottle of Prosseco along with some cheese & crackers!! Yum!  Nice that Mike will be coming home today for the weekend! ;D

Tig - Enjoy your day of yard work and some reading - sounds wonderful!

Puff - A rainy day for you and Tsk!  I'm sure you will be busy with something indoors.  ;) :)

LisaG - Sounds like your kittens are getting for active & adventurous! Lol!  Did the pre-op appt go well?

Lori - Hope you & Destini are doing ok.  :)

Baz - How are you doing since getting back? :)

Everyone have a nice day.

Happy Birthday Pink!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4792 on: May 12, 2023, 09:28:22 AM »

Dear Pink...

...wishing you a very happy day filled with fun, love and family! 
Many happy returns.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4793 on: May 12, 2023, 09:29:16 AM »

LANI   Shucks - Too bad Mike has back to back flights.  You two will be like ships passing in the night  LOL

CLYNN  You take it easy today - You have the kiddo's later..
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4794 on: May 12, 2023, 09:49:33 AM »

Happy Bird Day Pink!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4795 on: May 12, 2023, 10:53:42 AM »

PINK,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PINK!!  :D

I hope your day is filled with fun and surprises! Hugs!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4796 on: May 12, 2023, 10:56:15 AM »

Happy Friday, Beakers!!  YAYAY!!  :D

I would take this guy to the dog park any day of the week!!   ;) ;D

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 10:58:31 AM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #4797 on: May 12, 2023, 12:20:07 PM »

Jeff took this pic while I was out at my medical clearance appointment this morning, too cute!

E4E - I went to my PCP for the over all check, but had to go get blood work and a EKG.  Got the blood work today after seeing the PCP, but have to wait to Monday for the EKG.  They didn't take walk-ins. 

baz - LOL, banned dog!

karengramke

« Reply #4798 on: May 12, 2023, 01:01:59 PM »

Baz, Iwill take that guy to the park too! Was greT to see the little girlsyesterday. Olive is the 4pound, 4 year old who goes to work with her daddy, the ent doctor.   He has dog bed for her.  When she gets to theoffice she runs down the group of offices to say hi and then she gets i. Her bed.  So cute andsweet!  Sorry
I did  ot get a picture. Next time.
Printer is bood.  Very seldom use one but do need one around!
Coffee pot would not work this am andI was bot happy!  Finally discovered the hh person turned it off! This was after i had arranged to have one delivered by instacart,  cancelled the order in time.
Love m 15!  A very dedicated daddy who loves the young-ones.
Ik ow that Tsk, our resident physical therapist  will do right by herself!
Lisa. When looking at a recent  photo of the babies I thought  the black one seemed to be the largest but with the black in the bed and the kitty puddle I decided that i could be wrong! 
Later beakers. But  Happy Birthday Pink.  Let us know f all is well.
Lani, ditto whT tsk said!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4799 on: May 12, 2023, 01:06:57 PM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl