Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470583 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4650 on: May 08, 2023, 01:43:14 PM »

Hi Beakers!

partial sun w/high of 64 today.

Lani - Thank you so much - appreciate your kind thoughts. :-*   Love the pic and status of E22  :)

Kb - Forgot to comment on 'How your house is looked at'  LOL!  So true!! ;D   Love the pic you posted this morning - very nice!!

Phyl - Beautiful cam pic of Mississippi River Flyway Cam and those webbed feet!  Sweet DH2 under Mom-brella  :)  Like cam pics of Great Spirits Bluff Falcons and Two Harbors BE Cam.  Liked the 'Stoner Sheep' article. ;)

Clynn - You sure are a very busy person (and a much needed one!).  Try to find some time for yourself at the end of each day  :-* :)   Nice pics of Two Harbors little one!  I bet Kelsey's lasagna was delicious!  Thanks for all the pics and posts. :)

Karen - Awe, your Dad's heavenly birthday yesterday - such memories for you {Karen}

Tsk - That will be nice to get your hail-damaged car repaired this week!  You asked about food during our trip;  the best food we ate was on Beale Street in Memphis called 'Blues City Cafe'  Yum! ;D

LisaG - Have a nice trip over to Home Depot!  Sounds like the kittens are doing well and nice that their eyes are open now. :)

Tig - Thumbs up for your good workout this a.m.  8)

OG - Sounds like a good amount of rain and then some nice temps to warm up;  perfect! :)

Hi Puff, Lori, Baz, Weasel, Blschue  :)

I sort of forgot to explain this part of our trip;  we had flown out of SFO, then had a lay-over in Denver, then flew to Knoxville, where we rented a car.  We drove this car to all the other places we went, then turned in the car at the airport in Memphis and caught our flight, but with another lay-over in Denver, then back to SFO.  We then collected our car out of long-term parking; $300.00 to be exact. :o   Not planning another trip anytime soon - nope, we are going to stay home for quite a while now. :)
One of the nicest things is during the trip, we met many wonderful people and had good/fun conversations - lots of memories now. ;D

Everyone have a nice afternoon.

kbshcb

« Reply #4651 on: May 08, 2023, 01:50:00 PM »

eagles4 - did you visit the eagles sanctuary while in Dollywood?
AEF?....I used to watch their camera views of those eagles.

LisaG1967

« Reply #4652 on: May 08, 2023, 02:39:39 PM »

tig - Sorry about your tree. 

Phyl - Jeff is not a fan of weather like that. 

oldguy - Those are my kinda temps too.  It's 80 and hot here today, so the AC went on.  These kitties were hot (that's my excuse).  ;D

Lani - Awww, cute pic from TRR!

Puff - Thanks for the room info.  I will pass it along to anyone who may ask.  :D

E4E:o $300 for long-term parking!  That's like a car rental.

karengramke

« Reply #4653 on: May 08, 2023, 03:11:20 PM »

Lisa, I always think ofblack kitties asmales so am glad to bearthat one of your sweet little black kitties is a little boy!  Will they be 6 weeks when they get their first shots? 

E4e, i know Sf is expensive so. Do not know if this would work for you or not.  Friends and i would leave home a day before the plan was leaving and check into a hotel/motel and then shop, etc. in the morning we would check opt and take their airport shuttle.   You might not be able get to get a room for less than 300 so might not work.  Do they have airport shuttles for less?
Just  bought a new printer and the geek squad will deliver and  install  it tomorrow.

Called tru green to come and spray my infected  Cleveland oears but I do not know when they will call or show up!

Have one and a half of water glasses to go today

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4654 on: May 08, 2023, 03:22:50 PM »

some bounce
We are very blessed to have family in town that will take us and pick up from the airport.
It took us 1.5 hours to saw and break the branches into manageable size. We dropped one car full at the site and another will go Wed. I/we had a station wagon for 18 years and now a CR-V. They sure come in handy.
KB... I like your posts of late. I've just been lazy to not type and tell you. Grr.
SED all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #4655 on: May 08, 2023, 03:41:38 PM »

some bounce
We are very blessed to have family in town that will take us and pick up from the airport.
It took us 1.5 hours to saw and break the branches into manageable size. We dropped one car full at the site and another will go Wed. I/we had a station wagon for 18 years and now a CR-V. They sure come in handy.
KB... I like your posts of late. I've just been lazy to not type and tell you. Grr.
SED all

Thanks, tig.....it IS a busy time of year here....

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4656 on: May 08, 2023, 04:54:34 PM »

KB   agree about photo of sheep - serene

PHYL   Stoned sheep  ;D ;D  Car goes in Thurs for repair

OLDGUY   Drizzly  and cold here all day - Had to cancel doing a spring clean up in the church garden  :(

EAGLES  You covered a lot of ground in that trip.

KAREN   I have a Cleveland pear as well.  We hire an arborist to treat both of our large trees each year.  So far so good.
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4657 on: May 08, 2023, 05:27:37 PM »

Kittie pics  :D

karen - The one on the left in pic, with eyes open,  and the one on far right by my hand are boys.  One black one is still in question about being boy. 

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4658 on: May 08, 2023, 05:36:43 PM »

Karen glad you're able to get Tru Green out--they advertize a lot back here.  You've inspired me to drink more water.  I  only drink about 40oz daily.

((Lani)) thank you for adding  her to prayer list. You figured out my query. ;D

((Tig))   :(  about your tree; it's nice to have family so close to help out, you're fortunate

Lisa awwww just look at them with mama!   Mostly 'boys' huh?    Tks for the photo.  Keep us posted esp w/ shots and all

Puff tks for posting about ATF accomodations and all.  You do a great job of keeping us in 'the know'.   

KB you work so much on  your garden---it's so pretty.

Tsk
Thursday's not that far off.  Still haven't gotten my glass tops for living room furniture. I know they have lots of remodeling jobs  I bet they over booked.  :)

((Eagles)) that was some trip by car. Lots to see . Glad you had fun.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 06:11:19 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4659 on: May 08, 2023, 05:43:38 PM »

This is another eagle nest I follow...

Black Eagles of Roodekrans
Olifants West Game Reserve, South Africa

May 8, 2023 9:54 AM
Camera Time: May 8, 2023 4:53 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Makasta (female) , brooding.   And, Mahlori (male) checking the skies.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4660 on: May 08, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »

LISA   And you have a black and white blanket as well  LOLOL  What a cute picture. ;D

PHYL   I get dizzy just looking at the cliff nest at Roodekrans  :o :o
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4661 on: May 08, 2023, 06:18:10 PM »

Phyl - 5 girls and 2 boys, but maybe 4 girls and 3 boys, as I am still in doubt about one of the lil black ones...LOL

tsk -  I know..I need a different color blanket for picture taking!  ;D

Have a good night, everyone!

karengramke

« Reply #4662 on: May 08, 2023, 07:27:09 PM »

Phyll. Lisa said there are two males, one in question and the rest are females!  Regardless of the sex, they are adorable!  I love them all!  Phyll, I dont have an appointment with them yet!  Tru green that is!  Drink more water and you will find every public restroom in Nashville!
Tsk, when I had these Cleveland pears planted I read about  them and talked to folks. No one mentioned this disease, only that’ it is better than bradfords.   I did neglect these as I fell about the time I noticed the disease.
I actually  prefer
 Bradford Pear!   Going to get ready for tomorrow’s adventures.
 I’m

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4663 on: May 08, 2023, 07:36:51 PM »

Baby News!!!

Great Spirit Bluffs home of Newman and Savanna.  Congratulations on 2 hatches today!!!💜
and then there were 2

Beautiful Savanna is doing a great job!!
closeup

Kisses

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 07:38:47 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Puff

« Reply #4664 on: May 08, 2023, 07:41:15 PM »

Ugly, cold, wet.  Not a good day at alltsk.  Had to cancel my outdoor plans too.  Had Panera potato soup for dinner.  Right now drinking a hot chocolate (course with marshmellows) and then to watch the Sox snuggled up on the bed under an afghan.  Black and white afghan, like the kitties.  You should be able to spot me though.  LOL

I might as well say goodnight all.