Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470301 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4605 on: May 07, 2023, 11:00:21 AM »

bounce
KB - very pretty
Inside tasks today... back to yard werk tomorrow...
HAGD all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4606 on: May 07, 2023, 11:08:09 AM »

Happy Sunday Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Tig  ;D

Kb, stunning morning photo! {{{Ollie}}} you two enjoy your Sunday!  ;D

Karen, I was asked to be on the Nominating Committee for next year's slate of state officers. It's an honor to serve. I'm preparing a report for next year's convention badge chair, I'll pass it on after Saturday's last day of convention.  ;D ... I'm so glad you back with us, and you're getting back to a routine.  :-*

Clynn, those poor hungry kittens!  ;D .... great Sasse pic!

Phyl, nice updates photos from your cam rounds! Interesting article on Hibernating bears and diabetes, I've marked it to read and share with family.... thanks for Amy's blog.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #4607 on: May 07, 2023, 11:48:04 AM »

Feel sorry for DH2 - looks so lonesome.  Noone to learn the battle for the food, no battle of the sticks, no battle of the wings contest. No cuddle puddles. It is missing out on some of the battles and play times that help to develop all those eagle skills.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4608 on: May 07, 2023, 12:52:36 PM »

KAREN  Proud of the system you've developed.

KB   Yes a gorgeous picture.  Enjoy your Ollie walk

PUFF   Yet somehow they learn.  ???

Well the AC went on for the first time this summer.  ::)
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #4609 on: May 07, 2023, 01:40:59 PM »

tsk   Hard to believe - -just checked local wunderground for temp.  I believe what I saw, 89!!!!   I thought their prediction of 85 was stretching it.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4610 on: May 07, 2023, 05:04:22 PM »

PUFF   We now have AC off as temps outside have dropped and tonight will be in the 50's  ;D

Absolutely beautiful day here today.  Found some not so $$ hanging Wave petunias at Jewel today.  Still no hummers or orioles  :(
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4611 on: May 07, 2023, 05:14:54 PM »

Hi beakers! posting this in case we lose power... I wasn't quite done with it... nasty storms out there 70mph winds and golf ball size hail supposed to be at Moms house right now... She's fine.  Think it's near oldguy and ginger now too... They said to take cover but there is no tornado.  Storm is almost here... will check in later... prayers for all of you and all of the animals out there and our precious babies please be safe. ((DH2)) cutie pie  :-* nice pic kbs ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 06:43:10 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

T40cfr403

« Reply #4612 on: May 07, 2023, 05:24:30 PM »

Murphy the Eagle, Who Tried to Hatch a Rock, Becomes Stepdad for Orphaned Eaglet | Living St. Louis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09OAWlD5zLU
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

karengramke

« Reply #4613 on: May 07, 2023, 05:31:24 PM »

Take care Lorie and all!  We are not due any rain until maybe Thursday!  Thanks T 40.  Cute story!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4614 on: May 07, 2023, 05:42:27 PM »

Tsk De très jolies fleurs aujourd’hui.  Have had the A/C off and on for the past3 wks. Today we got up to 88F outside. Righrt now it's raining cats and dogs.
Just hung a new hummer feeder up---i'ts so pretty will have to take a snap sometime. The hummers have beenm back for the past 1.5 wks. I bet yours will arriv e soon.

Karen  you're doing so well and seem to have a routine down pat.   64 oz is a lotta water --but your brain will be well hydrated and a well watered brain is precious as I understand.
LOL Publix---I also go to Aldi's. And, no I don't feel like a 'traitor' LOL
A person is so much better off leaveing the 'soft drinks' alone. Jim's cardo says not to drink the stuff---does Jim listen to either of us? Noooooooo!

Puff growing up an only isn't too bad..it will just take DH2 a little longer and a few more tough experiences... Nature will see that he'll be the stronger.  ;)

Kb pretty Mn snap;  pets never think they're 'too heavy'. 

Tig know you know---on the over doing.

Lani  sweet little kid  :-*   Congrats on being a chair to the nominating committee; I sue hope the link to Nat Geo articel works. I keep forgetting that folks here don't have a digital subscription like I do.

Clynn back peddled to your video   poor kittens, so hungry.  So darn cute must kiss each one.  ;)

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4615 on: May 07, 2023, 05:47:52 PM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4616 on: May 07, 2023, 05:52:55 PM »

Sending 'Good Night' wishes to everyone.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4617 on: May 07, 2023, 06:01:27 PM »

LANI   Nominating committee - Congrats.  Hands down a lot less stressful  ;) ;)

LORI  Love the little pooch in Sunday hat and then all the other cuties - WOW  Take care and shut down computer.

T40  Murphy has been talked about a lot lately as a human interest story on the news  ;D ;D

PHYL   Last year my notes say the oriole appeared on May 7th and the hummer the following day.  So hopefully soon.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4618 on: May 07, 2023, 06:06:40 PM »

I thought this was so true and funny at the same time....at least in MN...maybe not everywhere.

Phyl - so true about pets...never thinking they are too heavy.....

LisaG1967

« Reply #4619 on: May 07, 2023, 06:10:58 PM »

Good evening tig, Puff, Karen, kb and all  :)

Phyl - Great pics from the cams today.   I will have to get Jeff to take a video of them soon.

Clynn - Based on the pics Lori sent me on how to see the kittens, it looks like we may have 2 boys and the rest girls, but one I am in doubt about 😁

Lani - How exciting to be asked to be on the Nominating Committee for next year. 

Tsk - It is 68 here right now and very humid.  I feel like turning in the AC.  What are wave petunias.

Lori - Be safe!

Kb - LOL, so true!

Have a good night, everyone!