Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471201 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3825 on: April 16, 2023, 08:49:49 AM »

Tsk - So great to see you back here and thank you for how well you explain what happened to Tim and what should be done next.  I hope  that both you & Tim got some good rest last night.  It will be wonderful if Tim can come home today.
Glad that your Friday appt with your Dr went well - make sure you listen to him and do not overdo, as you love keeping busy. ;) :)

Lani - Thanks for link to Bearstudy and thank you for Royal Albatross! :)   Hope your allergies settle down and that you feel better soon.  Oh my - that huge trout that Iris had! :o

Phyl - Love Bayley the sheepadoodle - so sweet!   Great cam pics and info., really appreciate it. ;D   Yes! Season has arrived for grilling - your dinner yesterday sounds so good!!  :)

Hi Baz  :)

T40 - Thanks for all the fun links!

Tig - Glad your arch/ankle is a lil better.  :)

Kb - Amazing pic of the melted hockey rink and duck!   I know your weather is not ideal today, but hopefully it will warm up again soon. You, Chris, and Ollie take care and stay warm.   

Hi Karen!

Morning Puff  :)

Hi Lori  :)  How are you feeling now?

OG - I think you said you are off today?  If so, enjoy!

Morning BL!

Clynn - Missing you!

LisaG - Maybe today is the day!  I actually think the big day will be this week! ;D

Yesterday, hubby was able to sell nearly everything he took to the vw swap meet!  He sold stuff very cheap as he just wanted to be rid of it.  He made $259.00  :)
Star and I had a nice day together.

Everyone have a nice day  :)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 08:54:20 AM by Eagles4evr1116 »

LisaG1967

« Reply #3826 on: April 16, 2023, 08:53:31 AM »

Good Morning Beakers..........Happy Sunday!

Morning Puff and tig   :)

{{{tsk}}} - Thinking of you and Tim this morning!  Glad you got a good night's sleep.

Lani - Thank you  :-*  Lil mama has been on my desk wanting me to rub her belly, and touch her all morning.  Is today the day?!?!?!  ::)  Great pic of Iris and her meal.

Karen - Good to see you, and hope you are doing good since you are home.

Phyl - I can't take Misty anywhere else without the approval of AC, since she is chipped to them and I am fostering to adopt. I have to have their vet see her.   :(  Great pics from the cams this morning.

E4E - Wow, Kris did good with his sale.  Glad that you and ((Star)) had a good day.  :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chris!!!

kbshcb

« Reply #3827 on: April 16, 2023, 09:26:54 AM »

Chris thanks tsk,phyl, lani, eagles4, lisa, and tig for his surprise Birthday Wishes!

I was surprised as well....He turns 35 today.

It's a miserable weather day...an inch of snow last night with maybe an inch or so today so better than it could have been.

I have pictures of Chris' mid April Birthday going back forever and there is always long green grass in the back ground, but for maybe one year or two....
Not this year!...

was going to put short ribs in the crockpot but I decided I don't want to cook today so will most likely order something delivered....just not motivated with this weird weather year.

Lani - loved your last night picture of the bird in hand with sun in the background.
Phyl - so hope the Sauces egg hatches..
Lisa - every morning now I hope for some kitty news...and that you are new mommies and daddies...does Misty act okay?....
Hope everyone is recovering and continues to as well as our fur babies

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3828 on: April 16, 2023, 10:01:30 AM »

Eagles, unfortunately Mike suffers with allergies here the worse. His eyes are red and burning, face swollen. He's going to Gila Bend this week to get away from the junipers that are blooming with their yellow powdery seeds. When the wind blows the seeds explode and mustard colored powder sprays through their air. Our patio is covered with that powder. I have to keep the doors and windows closed. He's going to go and get an allergy shot on Tuesday. Finally, he's going to get one. We've been after him for years, I'm sure it'll help him... WOW! Kris did well at the swap meet! Glad you and Star had a good day.  ;D

Lisa, awww Misty needs comforting massage, oh time must be close. sending prayers little mama.

Kb, I hope Chris has a good day and many warm wishes are sent! Gorgeous big kitty. LOL!

Dunrovin Ranch Osprey cam.   https://sportsmansparadiseonline.com/dunrovin-osprey-nest-cam/

Harriet overseeing her domain! Beautiful nest and busy ranch this Sunday morning!

Mate Swoop bringing in fresh nesting material
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 10:17:57 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3829 on: April 16, 2023, 10:35:47 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!   :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #3830 on: April 16, 2023, 10:45:09 AM »

Waving to all the Beakers!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #3831 on: April 16, 2023, 11:08:04 AM »

Not sure if anyone has been following this, but it is a great story.  karen asked me to post it. 
Hope the article will open for you all.  There is a video in the middle of the article.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/murphy-eagle-rock-chick-eaglet_n_642daa6be4b0859acb91e120

kbshcb

« Reply #3832 on: April 16, 2023, 11:13:22 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!   :D

!!!!!ollie?...is that you.

so cute, Baz....Chris loves it too.

LisaG1967

« Reply #3833 on: April 16, 2023, 11:31:44 AM »

kb - Like, I mentioned to Lani, she has been wanting to be by me all morning.  She gets on my lap, up on my desk, lay down, turns around....repeat.  I just took came back from being in the living room with her on the couch.  She was ok for a bit, then got up and went behind loveseat.  We keep saying, she is going to have those kittens back there and not in the birthing room.  ;D You will have to tell us what you and Chris ordered for his birthday dinner.

Lani - Love the pics of Harriet's domain.  I hope today is lil mama's day. Poor Mike with the his allergies. 

baz - Waving to ya!

baziunc

« Reply #3834 on: April 16, 2023, 11:51:29 AM »

Not sure if anyone has been following this, but it is a great story.  karen asked me to post it. 
Hope the article will open for you all.  There is a video in the middle of the article.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/murphy-eagle-rock-chick-eaglet_n_642daa6be4b0859acb91e120

Karen, great story about Murphy the 31-year old eagle!  :-*  Thanks for sharing!   :)  How is it for you being home now? I hope you're able to sit outside some and enjoy your spring weather! Take care, and sending you good wishes to get stronger and better and better! Hugs!  :)

Lisa, thanks for sharing Karen's link to the eagle story.  :) It sure sounds like Misty is antsy, and you know what that means. LOL. Maybe you should just go ahead and pull the sofa a little bit more back away from the wall?  Give that Wide Load Mama a little more turning around, and birthing room!  ;) :D  I think she's gonna "blow" today! Awww, I bet it's all going to be a-ok.  :-*  They say allow 30-minutes to an hour, on average, between each kitten's delivery... sometimes longer.  Better put some hot water on, and maybe throw an old sheet or towel down on the floor behind and under that sofa? Hang in there - I can't wait for the news!  :)

KB, yep, that's "Lollie."  ;) :D

TSK, I hope Tim is still feeling better. Fingers crossed that he gets the okay to go home today and then do those tests as an outpatient.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 12:27:34 PM by baziunc »

kbshcb

« Reply #3835 on: April 16, 2023, 12:46:07 PM »

Yup, we just did.

Baz - My bad...I forgot it's Lollie!. ;) ;)

Lisa - Baz has some good suggestions I thought...hang in there....too bad you can't break her water....oh then you'd need to be able to do a c-section at home if a problem.....I guess not ;) ;)
Food arrives around 3:30 from the Foundry:
For Chris it's their pretty darn good spaghetti with meatballs.
Myself it's their banh mi sandwich with fries.....hopefully the snow will hold off till after delivery.

Hey, decided after all to go out and shovel that icky stuff on my deck not going anywhere...before the next round and below freezing temps.

Just for Lollie Man!..to be able to maneuver out back.  Later.

Puff

« Reply #3836 on: April 16, 2023, 12:56:40 PM »

What a warm video Lisa.  I guess you could say it's always fortunate and lucky to have a spare adult surragate handy.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3837 on: April 16, 2023, 01:32:51 PM »

LANI    Iris still has "got what it takes".   Funny you mentioned the miniature golf.  Brother mentioned it as a possible substitute this year  LOL  I have several friends who have offered to help with planting this year .  I will take them up on it.  Can't imagine how Mike must suffer from the seed powder.  Hope the allergy shot works.

EAGLES   Good for Kris!!

LISA   The story from Karen has been on several news broadcasts AND it should be!!  For the "100th time" maybe today is the day  LOL

Home for a couple hour break.  Tim did not sleep one minute last night.  He shares a common hallway door with another room separated by a regular wall and each room has a door.  The woman next door should not be there as she is severely demented and cries out and screams ALL night.  All day today they have tried to find a room for her or Tim.  He is not a happy camper - THUS his BP last night was 216/ 96!!!  So now they have him on 2 BP pills to try and get it down.  When I left 171/ 79  So there was no going home today.  We were told he will have an angiogram tomorrow AM.  Will go back around 3 and stay for a couple hours.
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3838 on: April 16, 2023, 02:06:36 PM »

"Cakey” batter incorporated with juicy apples make these apple fritters the ultimate homemade treat! The sweet glaze sends these fritters over the top and reminiscent of a stuffed funnel cake. But better!.

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3839 on: April 16, 2023, 02:43:31 PM »

Decorah Eagles home of HM HD & little one DH2...

April snow a few minutes ago...

DH2 getting plenty to eat earlier...

Breakfish!!

The Beakersons...
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl