Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470517 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3795 on: April 15, 2023, 12:43:33 PM »

Errands to run today...namely p/u Maggie's Rx food  Hills Science Diet kd

Right there with you Tsk/Tim.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #3796 on: April 15, 2023, 01:32:01 PM »

I heard from tsk again, Tim still does not have a room, nor has he seen his cardiologist. 
Her internet is back up and running, so she will post when she gets home later.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3797 on: April 15, 2023, 01:36:47 PM »

Oh no, TSK. I hope Tim is feeling some better by now, and meds will get straightened out as needed, and that you two will be home again soon!  All best thoughts coming your way, with hugs and prayers for Tim's quick recovery.  :-*

TSK and Tim -

Lisa, thank you for sharing updates from TSK.  :-* Tell Misty it would be approppriate for her to deliver today, since it is Caturday!  ;) :D  ;) :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3798 on: April 15, 2023, 01:39:45 PM »

Happy Caturday, Beakers!  :D

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 02:07:12 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #3800 on: April 15, 2023, 03:22:07 PM »

I heard from tsk again, Tim still does not have a room, nor has he seen his cardiologist. 
Her internet is back up and running, so she will post when she gets home later.

Oh my word! How frustrating for you, Tsk. Hoping and praying Tim sees cardiologist very, very soon!
Sending love and prayers for peace of mind, encouragement, healing and comfort for you both!

Many t hanks Lisa

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3801 on: April 15, 2023, 04:37:58 PM »

EAGLES  Friday we were at 82 when you reported 63  :o   yes Tim had a long ride home - 5 hours on Thurs  Lots of construction.   Star - eating drinking and walking.  We don't take any of that for granted.  :-*  Did Kris get rid of the stuff? ;)

BAZI  Loved the funny gifs and coffee funnies.   " do your business in your litter box" LOLOL

LISA      thanks for being my messenger  ;D

PHYL  AT&T not Comcast were here yesterday and today and laid an entirely new line to the pole - The outside tech was here this AM to hook it all up.    Cute good night last night  " our neighborhood of friends"

BY THE WAY  I loved the pickled OKRA!!!!  However there is not once ounce of nutritional value in it. LOLOL

KB   Terrible follow-up to Taho's story.  Like Lani said - He's at peace now.  He may have had some irreparable brain damage as well that caused the unrehabable behavior?

LANI  You have a light at the end of the tunnel.  Was wondering tho.  Sometimes a project will have a chair and co-chair - the next year the chair retires and co-chair becomes chair and selects new co-chair.  That way 2 people bare the burden and easier transition with information.??  Thanks for the bear and Royals report.  Lots going on at the bear center.

OLDGUY  Cat brings home a friend Awww    Maru's head is so big!!

T40   " Insom nom nom ia  LOLOL  Loved the little girl writing with her cat  :-* :-*  Another cat that fetches - YAY

OK  My appt went well with the surgery doc - all restrictions remain in place and No PT or gardening until he sees me in 6 more weeks May 26  No golf for 6 months - Sept.  so that is when the yearly tourney with my bros will be ..LOL

So when I had my surgery I said to Tim please stay well until I'm up and running - Well he did - That very night he awakens me scared to death with this very rapid HR - pain in neck and some in Left arm.   911 - To ER - think they did most of the treatment in the ambulance cuz by the time they let me in with him in the ER he was starting to return to normal.  Wanted to come home  Ya right - Blood work - much of it flagged as not normal.  15 hours later he gets a room this afternoon.  His cardiologist is off this weekend  - arghh - so another from the team came by and suspects his regular doc will do an angiogram to see if any by-passes or stents are a problem.  He may have had some death of a few heart cells as well.  So I hope he can come home tomorrow and we can go Monday as out pt for the angiogram.  Sub doc was going to text regular doc but I left before I had an answer to that.  What a crazy weekend

Once again thanks for all your prayers and support.  :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 05:08:51 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3802 on: April 15, 2023, 05:01:29 PM »

some bounce
My ankle/arch feeling better this afternoon. Will do another round of cold press tonight.

((TSK)) - hugs/prayers. Scary stuff. Take care of your self tonight.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #3803 on: April 15, 2023, 05:04:37 PM »

tsk - So glad to hear Tim is in a room and waiting for cardiologist....keep us posted...what a nightmare for you though.

Taho did have a brain MRI performed to detect any brain injury....but, result was no evidence seen of that...
All seemed to be emotionally related.... >:(

T40cfr403

« Reply #3804 on: April 15, 2023, 05:32:49 PM »

(((tsk )))! Thank you for checking in and taking time to comment on Caturday and give us updates on Tim. May it stay good news! :-*
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

kbshcb

« Reply #3805 on: April 15, 2023, 06:03:43 PM »

Monica Healy writes today:
A blizzard two weeks ago, 85 degrees this last week, rain today, snow tomorrow, and a duck swimming in the melted hockey rink across the street. Minnesota, folks!

Love this!....and yes anywhere from 3 - 12 inches of snow tomorrow.. :o :o
All my deck furniture is out and cleaned up....of course!

Phyl

« Reply #3806 on: April 15, 2023, 06:09:32 PM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3807 on: April 15, 2023, 06:09:43 PM »

Tsk so happy to hear  you had a good visit for your post op . And, Tim is settled in a room and his own cardiologist will  see him. Maybe cardiologist's team member will  call  you or text later on...Good night's rest  ;)

Tig glad your ankle is better---take care

T40 I skipped the Tik Toc.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 06:14:38 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3808 on: April 15, 2023, 06:13:55 PM »

Caturday 'Good Evening' ...

...SEDs everyone.

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #3809 on: April 15, 2023, 07:19:19 PM »

baz - I would love for Misty to deliver on Caturday, but at this rate, it does not look like it is going to happen.  "You can't count your litter box as a deduction"  ;D

T40 - Thanks for the videos!

tsk - You are welcome. I was glad to be your messenger.  You and Tim have had a day!  I hope he is feeling a lil better, and hope he can get the angiogram on Monday.  Prayers coming your way!

tig - Glad to hear your ankle/arch feeling better.

kb - Hoping you are spared the snow!

Phyl - Love your Caturday good night pic.

Have a good night, everyone!