Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470680 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3720 on: April 13, 2023, 06:45:33 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Apr 13, 2023 6:44 AM
Camera Time: Apr 13, 2023 6:44 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Beakfast...
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3721 on: April 13, 2023, 07:07:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

57 heading to 80-82  sunny  :)

KB  the best we will do today is tie a record at 82  We shall see.

PHYL  Will be checking with my surgeon on Friday for my 6 week check-up on how much I am allowed re :garden work.  I think not much before end of May.  Do you ever sleep?  Noticing the time of your last 2 posts  ???  Gorgeous sunrise on the Flyway this AM  :o  Goose down blanket - love it. :)

LISA  The crusty rolls look good in your AM pic.  It would be nice if Misty could give birth during the day..LOLOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY PAULIE

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #3722 on: April 13, 2023, 07:41:05 AM »

These butterflies need the salt out of this crock's tears.....

My last night pic of gator vs. croc was supposed to be a "funny"...Later, gator and after awhile, crocodile.

Have a long "to do" list this morning before the heat really kicks in again this afternoon..

The Mississippi is now in a flood warning for certain areas due to fast snow melt, and oddly we are all under a high fire warning as well with low humidity, winds, and heat today for all of us..
Fires and floods!

Morning all....crossing my fingers for Misty today, Lisa.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3723 on: April 13, 2023, 09:09:02 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Weather has been beautiful here, has been in the mid 70s and sunny. We are going to the greenhouse today! Had to get a mouse fo my laptop, the little thing you pllug into the laptop wasn't there so the mouse wouldn't work. ++

Lisa, I read that your Grandmahood is nearly here!

Lani, loved hearing that Iris is home!  Come on new male, and stay away Louis!

And good to hear DH2 is doing well!

Got to go for now, Mom is ready to go!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3724 on: April 13, 2023, 09:13:10 AM »

some bounce
My heart seems ok for now. Last night my ankle or arch was painful. Not sure if I stepped wrong or what. There was some swelling, so I took an anti-inflammatory and put on a cold press.
Sigh.
BBL, I mean... Later Gator, while dile
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #3725 on: April 13, 2023, 09:13:27 AM »

And I read over weekend kb that they're delaying the opening of the north rim in Yellowstone until a couple weeks into June.  They're still trying to deal with the snow, which isn't melting as fast as needed.  They quoted, as I recall, 235 inches this year.  Did you still have them beat?  No. 2 most ever at north rim.  Have main entrance (south) opened.

tsk Just take it easy, listen to md.  I say that knowing darn well I didn't follow the aforementioned advice - having trouble moving this morning.

Mornin' all. . .

P   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:16:02 AM by Puff »

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3726 on: April 13, 2023, 09:45:32 AM »

Enjoy this fluffy and moist strawberry layer cake made with fresh strawberries topped with buttercream frosting!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:48:45 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #3727 on: April 13, 2023, 10:01:25 AM »

No, Puff - I don't live in the mountains...live on terra firma myself... ;)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3728 on: April 13, 2023, 10:43:39 AM »

CLYNN   Have fun!

Well it has taken something to have a cat sleep with you once again.   Three cats ago one slept with me but that was it.  She brought her mouse toy into bed with her some time during the night as when I got up and without my glasses it scared me to death!  LOL  tim will be home this afternoon and he can have her back   :o 8)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 10:45:58 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #3729 on: April 13, 2023, 11:09:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Another warm and sunny day here - high of 82 yesterday, forecast is 83 today and tomorrow, with rain moving in to the area for the weekend. 
I see that Florida got hammered yesterday, with flooding over many parts of the state.  Ft. Lauderdale recorded 20-25 inches in 24 hours.  Hollywood,FL got 11 inches in 12 hours.
So I will be content with the 1 inch forecast for our weekend.
Worked on Tue and the garden center was 2/3 stocked with plants - hoping that the temps stay above freezing.  Lots of people getting started on yardwork.
Here is a video on the help supplied by Ryan Hall and his followers to the town of Rolling Fork Miss. after the large tornado on March 24th
Giving $100,000 To Tornado Victims   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7yVkVFFiU

Hana’s 10th Birthday Party   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQYAj1u9Ro
The weeds Maru has been waiting for are growing   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRGgg38oZI

Woman Wakes Up To Find A Random Cat Lying In Her Bed   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaEOZuJMMqo

My Cat Wanted The Swing He Saw At Neighbor's House   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ps5x8adyXM

Elderly Cat Finds Its Way Home After 13 Years   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMNAbZqk4oM

Quarantine Kids play "Photograph"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0qXVnJKFk

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-make-lunch-count-day-april-13/
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #3730 on: April 13, 2023, 11:17:17 AM »

oldguy - Aww, the elderly cat finding its way home.  Thanks for the videos!

tsk - LOL!!!  That would have scared me to death, too!

Lori - That cake looks yummy!!!

Puff - Morning  :)

tig - Glad to hear your heart is better today.  I bet that was scary!

clynn - Have fun at the greenhouse. 

kb - Thank you!  Still no kitties, yet!  ::)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3731 on: April 13, 2023, 02:03:28 PM »

Happy Birthday Paulie!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3732 on: April 13, 2023, 02:25:30 PM »

Sunshine - high of 61 today

Phyl - Nice you had a pedi yesterday  :)  Thank you for Sauces pics & info.  Love the pic out at Great Spirits Bluff Falcons. Nice pics of Mama goose  :)   Decorah baby eating  :)

Hi Lani!  :)

LisaG - Hope your ear doesn't give you too much discomfort until your May appointment. {LisaG}  Wow, Kittens will be any day now!

Tsk - Wishing you well at your doc appointment tomorrow  :)  Yikes, I can understand how Lulu startled you with jumping into bed during the night carrying something!

Kb - Have a great day and hope you got your stuff done before high temp!

Clynn - Glad you are enjoying your visit with Mom - sounds like wonderful weather over there!

Tig - Hope you feel better and that the swelling subsides. {Tig}

Puff - Take care and hope you are feeling ok  :)

Lori - Delicious birthday cake for Paulie!

Oldguy - Thank you for links!  Nice temps for you  :)

Everyone have a good afternoon!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3733 on: April 13, 2023, 03:11:37 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIE!!!  I hope you have a fun day with special treats.  :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3734 on: April 13, 2023, 03:28:24 PM »

:D

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

Lisa, we're all on kittens arrival watch. Your household occupancy is about to jump! ((Lisa and Jeff, and Misty and Bandit)), you all hang in there!  :) :-*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 03:31:24 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center