Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471196 times)

weasel65

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3315 on: April 01, 2023, 03:27:04 PM »

On one of the narrow sides I make a cutout from the top down to about 4 inches so they can just walk in.  I can try to post a photo for if anyone would like to see it.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3316 on: April 01, 2023, 04:44:21 PM »

Bob and James,  cr. 2010

{{Kb}} what a rough time this year fhas been or you. Clynn beat me to the statment: Indeed might be time for you to move a warmer more stable climate. 

Lisa The all clear for tornado warning was sounded at 12N. However those high winds remain. Guess March is going out like a lion. The slop in back drained off so Jim's finishing uyop mowing as I 'speak'. Gave him a hardy breakfast. ;) Thks for a Misty Report---I think she needs to go on a roller coaster w/ Bandit.  :o  :-[  Waiting with bated breath for those new borne photos.

Clynn luv 'innr purr' kitty;   :o look at all that snow!  LOL ;D ;  Luv the Nala story  :-* ; Tks for Decorah photo, hoping nests hold up in wind; Sorry about your car's softwear udate/ them leaving early.

Tsk luv Lulu photo

Tig  glad to hear you folks are doing 'good' for the weather;  Hurrah you got electricty!

Hi Lori adorable critters this AM;  Cadbury coffee bomb  ;)
Glad to hear your house is 'ok' and so is your mom; prayers you can help your G.ma w/ generatior situation.

Clynn Wild Heart Ranch lemurs remind me of  King Julian  in 'Madagascar' movies ; so sad about nest at Stewards of the Upper Mississippi River Refuge. So, there are eaglest in the nest and that survived?  ???

T40 power of lion's roat  :)  imagine hearing that in the dead of night on the  African Savanha :o; gangsta cats, LOL;  You’re Using Too Much Toilet Paper ! - RxCKSTxR  what a riot! Even Jim loved it.;  ditto Blue Angels !  He love this; cool window feeder

Lani tks for the update photos on  Decorah Mom and DM2! Thks Oliver for taking them.

Well Puff!  I'm sorry.  Hugs going out to you.  When I don't have the Tinnitus acting up--- am grateful for music  and I love the sound of  silience . :)

Clynn awwww Max & Emma

Bazi awwww Zippo. Been outed LOL

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:55:55 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3317 on: April 01, 2023, 04:56:28 PM »

This is what I ordered from Amazon, because my big male, Harley, makes a mess! The mat is rubber and textured, it can be hosed off! It works well! We tried the large tub but it was a pain to clean.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09K3G5KXV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lori, is Grandma taken care of? You have had some bad weather!

Phyl, good information on April Fool's Day, it's funny how some things get started! Years ago a gal at work had her 4 wisdom teeth pulled and on her first day back to work a 'friend' called her, pretending to be the receptionist at the oral surgeon's office. She told her that they were filing her x-rays and found that they had pulled the wrong 4 teeth and that they needed to implant them back and pull the correct ones. She about wet her pants, then she recognized the voice (because the girl on the phone couldn't keep from laughing). April Fool's! She swore she would get even, I wonder if she ever did...  ;D Stoned cat....must be that Meowijuana...  The Stewards of the Upper Mississipi eagle's nest, their chat was pretty sure there were 2 eaglets, just a week ir two old. They searched the area after the nest fell and couldn't find any eaglets, so assuming they didn't survive...

baz, looks like you are getting the Evil Eye from Zippo!

tsk, got my car! I called the Quick Lane which is open on Saturday. (the Quick Lane is the Service that does simple, easy service, like changing oil, tires, and that kind of routine stuff.) They found my car, the update was complete. Ed drove me out to pick it up and I am good!

Wild Heart Ranch - Folding laundry is exhausting😂

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3318 on: April 01, 2023, 05:08:10 PM »

Clynn great news on your vehicle; heartbreaking Seward'a couldn't find the two eaglets.  :'(     ; stoned kitty that's what I thought maybe Meowijuana.But that comes in an air tight jar...  then why would humans store the stuff in a zipploc bag?  ::)

Dinner: beef enchiladas topped w/ chedder cheese/sour cream, gucamole on shredded iceberg lettuce, black bean rice; pepsi/brew and homemade chocolate milkshakes topped w/ Redi Whipp.  Finishing up with 'Tron Legacy' tonight
Lifting up  in prayer the{{ tens of thousands of folks}} suffering from this latest bout of bad weather!

Caturday 'Good Evening' .  SED's everyone.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:11:45 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3319 on: April 01, 2023, 06:09:57 PM »

Some bounce
My Bro lost power at 10 this a.m. What the heck?
Dinner... English muffin halved topped with seasoned salmon n mayo mixture, then mozzarella cheese... then broiled.
Time to watch b ball
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3320 on: April 01, 2023, 06:24:23 PM »

So sorry to learn about all the terrible wind & storms in MN, IA & other places that occurred yesterday.  Hope Beakers stayed safe.

Hi Weasel - Nice to see you!

Lani - Hope you enjoyed a nice day out with Shannon yesterday. :)

Kb - Your pics posted this morning of all that snow "Yikes"  :o   So sorry for your Arbors - such a sad loss.  :( :o

Clynn - Unbelievable how that place didn't even call you about your car and then you were left with calling them and got no answer.  I just read that you got your car back and its all good!!   
Gorgeous siamese kittys! :)

T40 - Thanks for all the great links!

Puff - Sorry to hear about MES - I had not heard of it before.

Tig - Yaaay - glad your power got restored!  Happy that Camper's son came over and did the shoveling. :)

Baz - Cute Zippo!! ;D

Phyl - Thanks for link;  April Fools Day!  Enjoy your dinner tonight - sure sounds delicious!! :)  Love your 'caturday' good evening pic.

Hi Tsk, Oldguy, BL, LisaG, Lori  :)

I just thought I would mention that Star is having serious health issues and I don't know if she will improve, but we are trying!   To make a long story short, she is having a tough time walking due to the arthritis in her back, she has been taking gabapentin for that.  She is peeing & pooing on the carpet & floors now.  This morning it took me an hour to clean the messy floors.   I had her at the Vet on Thursday for X-rays and since we were gone yesterday (I had my son come and stay the day with her).   I took her back to the Vet this morning and now we are doing Amoxicillin for 10 days, they took a complete blood panel, they are doing a urine analysis and they gave her an IV this morning for dehydration, and I have to sprinkle a packet of nutritional/vitamin stuff on her food once a day.   Hopefully she pulls through this and we can extend her life for a while.  I would not feel right if I didn't do everything I can to help her.   Just asking for some prayers & good thoughts sent our way.  Thanks so much everyone.

Everyone have a good evening.  :)

Thank you for your sweet condolences for my husband's side of the family's loss.

Phyl

« Reply #3321 on: April 01, 2023, 06:44:19 PM »

{{Eagles/ Star}} of course... just added  prayers for Star to St. Francis via  my lit candle .

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3322 on: April 01, 2023, 06:45:36 PM »

Aw E4E... Hugs n prayers  :-\  :-*
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3323 on: April 01, 2023, 06:47:57 PM »

BAZI   Love BAZ  ;D   I do believe that is an expression of displeasure on Zippo's face  :)  But what a cuddly place.

PHYL   Love the cat grabbing the guys leg  LOL.  Mexican kitty to go with your enchiladas

WEASEL  I would like a pic if you don't mind - I'm a visual person  ::)

CLYNN  thanks for that link.  May be just what we need.  Lulu often misses and her rear sticks out of the box  sigh..  YAY on your car.  Still...

EAGLES  Oh no - We all know what a tough time this is for you.  Prayers for you all.  Hard to watch our aging furry family members. :(
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3324 on: April 01, 2023, 07:12:41 PM »

weasel - I would like to see your litter box setup.

tig - Yay, on your power being restored! How nice of son and neighbor to help with the shoveling.

kb - Our town people plow just like that in front of our driveways, and when we go and clear it, they come back and do it again.  It's very frustrating.

clynn - Your Siamese cats were beautiful!  LOL, I agree folding laundry is exhausting. That is a cool litter box splash guard. 

tsk - Glad you were able to help out at church, and it didn't involve bending, lifting or walking long distances.

baz - Awww, Zippo! 

Phyl - I am waiting too.....Misty is restless again tonight.  Dinner sounds good, enjoy!

Have a good night, everyone!

Puff

« Reply #3325 on: April 01, 2023, 08:40:23 PM »

Phyl I read the second book now too of Bob and James.  Read it on the transatlantic 8 hr flight.  I'll have to sanitize it - it's probably covered with the same germs I got from sneezing/snifling bozo on the plane that spread it around.

E4E - thoughts of love and sweet stokes for Star.  They do look to us for help.  She loves you and trusts you. Do the best for her.  Many out here are thinking of you both.  I think of Momo, Bob, Ashley - all we can do is give them help and love.  So sorry.

P       

BrokenLug

« Reply #3326 on: April 01, 2023, 08:55:19 PM »

My wow is all I have to say and my wow is not MSP lightly said.

:o

U. S. A.

weasel65

« Reply #3327 on: April 01, 2023, 10:01:39 PM »

This is me set up. I keep two boxes side by side.  I replace them every year or so.

Eagles,  I’m so sorry about Star. Earlier this year one of my cats was clearing suffering, not moving well, decline of appetite and struggling to jump up the cat tree and on the bed. The vet did x-rays and found arthritis in her lumbar area.  She said there was a new drug designed just for cats with arthritis.  They recommended the shot once a month, but for my girl we’ve been on about a 7 or 8 week regime.  She is acting about 1/2 her 13 1/2 years.  It’s been amazing

Maybe there is something like that for dogs that would help Star.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 10:44:45 PM by weasel65 »

BrokenLug

« Reply #3328 on: April 01, 2023, 10:23:38 PM »

Rae's Creek ..
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3329 on: April 02, 2023, 01:01:50 AM »

{{{Hugs Puff}}} I've never heard of MES, I'm sorry you're having to deal with it.

Lisa, I bet Bandit would like the storage bin. You and Jeff sleep well tonight.. while the cats enjoy the night!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65NxKuSaHTM

Tig, glad to read you got power back. Nice of Camper's son and neighbor to come and help. Sleep warm tonight.

Tsk, How wonderful you were able to help set up the church for Palm Sunday service. You're doing well.  :-*

Clynn, Glad you got your car! Max, Emma and Beanie were beauties.  :-*

Baz, You've been outed LOL! ;D ... Love Zippo's glare at you. LOL!

Phyl, love the knitted sombrero LOL! Dinner sounds delicious!

{{{Hugs and Prayers Eagles and Star}}} we're with you in heart and spirit. God bless.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander