Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470861 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3105 on: March 26, 2023, 04:10:30 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

March 25, 2023: A third egg for Mother Goose!
 March 25, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/03/25/29829/

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #3106 on: March 26, 2023, 04:11:30 PM »

tig - Same here with the coughing!  Jeff said, I am getting on his nerves with my hacking.  I told him, you just wait till you are sick.   ;D

kb - Glad you and Ollie got to sit outside and enjoy some sun!

tsk - You doing ok, since the surgery?

Phyl - Thanks for the RRP post.  Can't wait to see how many more Mother Goose lays.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3107 on: March 26, 2023, 04:51:44 PM »

Hi Beakers  :)

Lani - That is good news about Shannon's lesion and that Doc's feel it will not need to be removed.  Good that they plan to do an MRI though. Thoughts & prayers that all will work out for the very best!

Clynn - That is wonderful how you & your two sister's work it out to take turns in going to visit your Mom and its really wonderful how she is doing so well at age 89!!  Love the pic of the bird feeder (I noticed the suction cups for sticking to the window)! ;D

BL - Loved hearing about your 'Spot Henry' - what a special kitty!! I love the way you told the story  ;D  Thanks for the picture - so cute!   Great vid of Steve Winwood & Carlos Santana - really enjoyed!

Oldguy - Thanks for links yesterday - loved the one with 'Tommy the Cat'!

Tsk - Our high temp today was 55 (a little cooler than the average for this time of year).  I see your high was about 42, hope you get more warmth too! :)

LisaG - Bet your dinner last night was delicious!!   Amazing story about the picture of the kitty who looks exactly like Misty that showed up on your trail cam on 1/15/23.  So sorry that you've had to deal so much with AC.  I pray everything works out very well and FAIR for you & Jeff for all you two have done for Misty.

T40 - Such great & funny vids yesterday! ;D

Puff - Bummer about having to sit next to a sick person on a plane  :(

Kb - Great pic and story of Flaco!  Yaaay- so happy for you getting some sun today even tho it was still cool. ;D   Ollie Man is such a loyal, protective part of your family - so wonderful to have him!! ;D :-*

Phyl - Thanks for posting Amy's blog and love the pic of 3 eggs!

Lori, Puff, Tig;  hope you all feel better soon  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3108 on: March 26, 2023, 05:45:16 PM »

TIG  My first date with Tim was a Blackhawk hockey game.  Have never been to one since nor do I really follow hockey  LOL

LISA   Daily improvements...Tim still has to clean the lower tiles in the shower tho  LOL  Pretty much back to church stuff.  Pain in back when standing/walking about a 4-6 range on a 0-10 scale

Seems like Mother Goose should have more eggs by now?
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #3109 on: March 26, 2023, 07:48:02 PM »

We've both been hacking and sneezing.  For us it's the non-allergic rhinitis and drip.  Tickle, tickle tickle...it's Spring. 

Mother goose may yet lay more eggs.  I've read sources saying  typically  5  eggs a season. 
Weren't there about 6 goslings from Decorah geese nest last season?

Tsk little by little you'll get there; hopefully you pain range will lower more before too long.
Kb nice you/Ollie  got a walk  in today.

'Good  Evening and Good Night'  .

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #3110 on: March 26, 2023, 08:30:15 PM »

And, we have a baby at the DNR nest!.....hooray..

the proud parents..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 10:16:05 PM by kbshcb »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3111 on: March 26, 2023, 11:50:07 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

March 25, 2023: A third egg for Mother Goose!
 March 25, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/03/25/29829/

YAY!!!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3112 on: March 27, 2023, 12:26:52 AM »

Kb, precious pic of parents looking at their baby ... Are they going to catch Flaco and return him to the zoo? He's gorgeous! Love Alison Krauss and EmmyLou Harris... enjoying the sun with your favorite guy Ollie man  :-*

Clynn, I agree I think HD may be one of Decorah mom and dad's.... people don't realize how quickly flood waters can rush a vehicle. I pray they've found the deceased couple's dog.  :'( ... sweet pics, love what Pat Burke wrote "♥ Kisses from momma" ... Wildwoods minimalist nest award! LOL!  ;D

{{{Lisa}}} When it's time for Misty, Puff has a great suggestion about looking for signs.. oh behind the loveseat is a good spot too. I bet Bandit senses something will be happening, don't be surprised if he starts glaring at you both like a GHO! IT'S TIME!  ;D ... I pray you'll feel better soon.  :-*

{{{Tig}}} Neurosurgeon told Shannon to continue working with her ETN doctor and take care of the deviated septum. He's hoping it is allergies.  ??? Her ETN doctor also took care of her went she dealt with thyroid cancer three years ago. I could not believe Gonzaga lost! ... feel better soon, sending a prayer.  :-*

{{{Tsk}}} Mother Goose will lay more eggs, usually it's every two or three days. She may have 5 or 7 like Wilma did at Eaglecrest... I'm happy for you that you are able to return to church activities, especially with Easter coming. I know how important that is for you. Take care :-*

SED Eagles

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Prayers for Mississippi  🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #3113 on: March 27, 2023, 06:26:07 AM »

Happy  Monday!

Today, sunny and 69F .  42F with mostly clear skies  this evening .

Prayers for Mississippi.
Get well, soon...{{Tig, Lori, Puff and Lisa}}
Hi Baz

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3114 on: March 27, 2023, 06:27:13 AM »

And, we have a baby at the DNR nest!.....hooray..

the proud parents..

Great news and  so happy for this nest.
Thanks.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3115 on: March 27, 2023, 06:28:49 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 27, 2023 6:27 AM
Camera Time: Mar 27, 2023 6:27 AM CDT

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3116 on: March 27, 2023, 06:33:49 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 27, 2023 6:29 AM
Camera Time: Mar 27, 2023 4:29 AM PDT

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3117 on: March 27, 2023, 06:34:00 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
From Chat:

Wiggles
2 hours ago

Aerating & Rolling Seven

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3118 on: March 27, 2023, 06:57:05 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, such good news for Shannon, hope they can do something for her allergies!  Headaches are no fun! So, we will think of HD as one of Mom & Dad's from 2018 or before... I love that! Sweet Mama dog and baby...

Phyl, wonder how many eggs for Mother Goose this year? Thanks for the #7 view, still safe! Another gorgeous sunrise on the Flyway. Soon it will be light!

tsk, you are getting there! Slowly but surely!

kb, sweet oic of the MN DNR family!

Phyl, I am slowly typing with one finger...Honey is on my shoulder and I have to hold her with my other arm. My problem is that some of the letters have worn off of my keys and I keep hitting the wrong letters.  :o It's hard to type without the proper two hand position. My fingers only know the keys they are supposed to know!

E4E, when I got that suction-cup bird feeder for Mom I wasn't convinced that it would stay on the window, but it does!

Lisa, hoping your cough is gone soon! You have Grandmothering to do!

Sue Bruhling - Decorah Eagles - March 24, 2023
I wanted to share with you this image of Mom Decorah and her Guy, DM2 perched on N4, their Nest, looking out over their new territory they have had since they left N2B and begin a new nest (N3) behind the Decorah Walmart in 2020 and begin nesting there in 2021. N3 went down in a storm last summer and they rebuilt a new nest, N4 very close to where N3 was.

Benny Bruhling Mom & DM2 on N4

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3119 on: March 27, 2023, 07:49:55 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

33 and heading to mid 40's  SUNNY

KB   YAY  Thanks for the big announcement at DNR nest.

LANI   I couldn't believe it either when Gonzaga lost.  I'm always reminded that Henry Aaron only got a hit once every 3 times he went to bat.  ;) ;)   Good that Shannon will be in the care of her trusted ENT doc.. What a cute good night photo  :)

PHYL   Now there's a morning exercise routine  :o

CLYNN   " pledge to the earth"  Good one.  Love the arm reaching with the coffee cup in bed  LOLOL   How is your new computer chair working?
Some of my keyboard letters are worn off too.  ::) ::)   That's what I would wonder about the window bird feeder.  Also since we have so many squirrels ?  I think they would bring it down.
Thanks for bringing the now N4 nest to this page.  Amazing how many nests we have seen Mom Decorah build.  Wonder if she ever sneaks a fish out of the retention pond when HM and HD aren't looking  8) 
Chicagoland