Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470388 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2730 on: March 14, 2023, 04:44:47 PM »

Lisa, I am munching on the red bag of popcorn right now, and it is good! I found a few other things while I was in there, apples, oranges, tomatoes...  Honey loves playing with her toys, she gets in her toybox and roots around for the one she wants. Harley is too lazy, but once in a while they chase each other around the house, across the back of the chairs, up and down the stairs. Then it stops and he gets lazy again.

oldguy, you know we all need refreshers on everything...thanks for the Aldi/Trader Joe's stuff. I am sure I will forget it again. I wonder how many times it takes to remember details like that.  I am still being fascinated with the snow videos, OMG! I hate to think of what will happen when it all melts...  Sweet video of the German shepherd and the kittens...

tig, that pie sounds wonderful...I got a cinnamon roll loaf of bread at Trader Joe's, I will try it out later.  Yum!

Phyl, North Dad makes me sad...but what a trooper. Amy seems to thimk there may be a chance it will hatch. I remember the first year I watched the MN DNR nest, they laid their eggs in January (way too early) and both of them brooded the eggs for over 2 months. What kind of pie you making? I made Sydney a rhubarb pie for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.

baz, waving back at ya!

kb, oh wow on that mall roof collapse in Duluth!

Lani, I love the videos of the Albatross chick, the people are always so gentle with him, and he really takes it well. They seem like such docile and friendly birds.

tsk, hope you are doing well...love that popcorn!

Erin sent me some pics of their mini vacation to Mom's in Illinois. They went to Casey, where they have giant things all over town. Here are just a few of them:

And then they went to Rainbow Cave in Indiana, look what Bella found!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2731 on: March 14, 2023, 06:21:31 PM »

Thanks for the nests updates  and videos.

Kb sad news about Miller Hall Mall roof , a relief it all occured before opening so no injuries or worse.

Oldguy  Thanks so much for the kitty videos.  Cute four kittens w/ G. Shepard.  Maru LOL
Tunes are great.

Clynn Ahhhh  QEII  --Baz is lucky to have her wave back.   Enjoyed the family photos of their vist to Illnois/Casey ; Bella and her bald eagle  :)
Haven't had a rhubarb  since Mom's stroke/passing.

'Good Evening and  ‘SEDs’ ... .

« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 09:39:57 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2732 on: March 14, 2023, 06:23:16 PM »

Home. Safe.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2733 on: March 14, 2023, 06:59:18 PM »

LANI  It's so cool how those royal chicks aren't afraid of humans - hesitant maybe but not afraid.  Weighers are really good at slo-mo  LOL

KB   Lots of mall repair but no lives lost.

BAZI   Sr Jean is big news here in Chicago.  ;D   Nice article - thanks for posting it.

LORI   How are you and Dad doing??

OLDGUY   That German Shepherd and kittens was precious  ;D   Wholesome dog piece Awww   Claire has a big job keeping all her cats entertained ;) ;)

CLYNN   Picked up some Irish soda bread at the grocery this afternoon - Quick trip with Tim to get some corned beef and the extras for a Saturday dinner  Glad you like the popcorn  :)  Fun time for the kids in Casey and a bald eagle souvenir  :o

TIG   Nice safe get-a way  ;D
Chicagoland

T40cfr403

« Reply #2734 on: March 14, 2023, 07:53:30 PM »

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2735 on: March 14, 2023, 11:30:49 PM »

« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:54:54 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #2736 on: March 15, 2023, 12:34:33 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #2737 on: March 15, 2023, 12:36:15 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2738 on: March 15, 2023, 12:53:27 AM »

Kb, glad no one was hurt when the roof collapsed.  :(

Baz, Yep, I know Sister Jean's story. She is amazing and a legend to be sure. Love the article and the book should be a great read, thanks for posting.  ;D

Lisa, awww Misty loves toys.... Milo and Norman don't like to play with toys, they want the real thing. I should split their toy stash and send it to our Beakers cats.  ;D

All this talk about Pie makes me hungry for one.

Oldguy, Eagles should be on about the same time as you and me, I'm looking forward to her answer to you about Los Lobos... Maru and the push cart... love the reaction of German shepherd as the kittens are coming towards him.... the second dog video was tissue time...

Clynn, love your "Waving back at ya" to Baz!  ;D Harley lazy boy story... awww what fun pics with the munchkins! Special delivery in the mailbox! Cute little Budgies in the birdcage  ;D  Love the giant chair, it would have been cool to have them sitting on it. awww Miss Bella found an eagle to cuddle with. Looks like they are having a blast!  ;D

Tig, it was a nice break for the two of you. :)

Tsk, Glad to read you're getting out to do errands. I know you're taking it slow and easy, but what you've achieved since your surgery.... I need to pick up Irish Soda Bread too...  I'm making corn beef and the fixings for St Pat's dinner this Friday. Shannon's coming with Mike's Cozy burgers.  ;D

T40 and Lori! Happy Pi Day!  ;D

Lori, I hope you and your dad are better.  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #2739 on: March 15, 2023, 01:03:00 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

oldguy

« Reply #2740 on: March 15, 2023, 01:04:22 AM »

two great videos for the evening...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBi2mrWuNuyYy4gbM6fU18Q/community?lb=UgkxlM0LhOppBqgZ4OkQaBq9H_ZQmeRWmHu8
The Webb Space Telescope   -   https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/nasa-webb-telescope-captures-star-cusp-death-97862446

One does not find this kind of musical entertainment anymore... ::)
SPIKE JONES:Tchaikovsky Medley  1952  -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7O9g2sphw
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

T40cfr403

« Reply #2741 on: March 15, 2023, 02:12:09 AM »

OG - I'm all in for the Webb Telescope and try to keep up with all the new developments. One astronomer blew my mind by reminding the people watching that if someone located 56 million light-years away has a telescope pointed at Earth, they're seeing dinosaurs!

Spike Jones always kind of scared me as a kid, but in 1952, we didn't even have a TV set! Talk about dinosaurs... ::)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Phyl

« Reply #2742 on: March 15, 2023, 06:32:08 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2743 on: March 15, 2023, 06:38:02 AM »

25 F clear skies with a freeze warning.  High of 55 F and cloudy .  Evening/night 35 F and .

Tig  glad you two are home safe

Tsk happy to hear you're out and about with Tim, careful not over do  ; neither Jim or I are Irish. Jim's all English and German. So will skip the St Paddy's chow. Although every Saturday morning I serve fried eggs on top of corned beef hash with diced turnips and wafflles w/ choice of blackberry(me) and maple syrup (Jimmy).

Lori great to see you and good news ya'll feeling much better.  Darling kitten and puppies frollicking .  I've been posting Newman and Savannah for you---they're being 'naughty' on the cliffs. LOL
Meterological Spring is right around the corner! Oh Happy Day !

Lisa with all the Pi postings yesterday, I decided not to make a pie. LOL   No worries, Jim will get his fave. LOL

Oldguy I follow the The  James Webb Space Telescope just like I do IsIs Space Station----all the time.  ::)   Tks. for the dying star clip , never get tired of witnessing outerspace.   SPIKE JONES:Tchaikovsky Medley  1952 - performed with such skill/perfection  and yet, so funny.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2744 on: March 15, 2023, 06:39:49 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Monday. March 13: NestFlix and News
https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/03/13/monday-march-13-nestflix-and-news/