Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470291 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2340 on: March 02, 2023, 02:07:24 PM »

Afternoon tig and all :)

Phyl - Great pics from the cams.  I loved TV Guide, and my favorite part was the crossword puzzle in the back.  I am glad you were safe from the wild weather! 

clynn - Thanks for updating us about tsk.  So glad to hear that all went well for her.   :-*
Wow, the pic from Lani, so beautiful!

baz:D

HD looking very handsome egg-sitting!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2341 on: March 02, 2023, 03:02:08 PM »

A view of the stream from our 2nd floor patio.

Sadie and I hiding under a big pine while the snow is blowing about us.

A view from above our home, you can't see the rim (mesa) because of the blowing snow

Hi Beakers! I had a hard time connecting with our wifi this morning.
Hi Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Clynn, thank you for the great news of Sue! 🙏 And Mike just arrived home from a couple of days in Gila Bend. He came home early, because of flooding in Gila Bend overnight, and snow in Tucson.... thanks for posting the pic of the stream.  :-* I can't seem to post my videos of stream. It was running fast last night because of heavy rains and then as temp dropped to 25 it turned to snow.... Rosie looks wonderful, so glad she's home with Richmond! The two SWFL eaglets look great!

Below Wskrsnwings takes video of 3 owlets in a nest nearby.

SWFL Eagles_ The E's & The O's Growing So Fast!! 03.02.23 by wskrsnwings

M15 left the nest tree before sunrise as did R23. The E's rested quietly in the nest until sunrise when they began their chatter, wingercizing and carrying sticks and nestovers around the nest. Both found some nestovers to self feed from too. E21 stood on top of the rails. A check of the GHO nest (N2) in the west pasture found all three owlets branched above and left of the nest with Mama owl watching over them. They dropped back to their nest and stayed active for a bit 'jumping' at each other. 
The E's are 8 weeks old this week. (E21 is 57 days old & E22 is 55 days old today.) Harriet was last seen February 2nd, four weeks ago today. "I love you Mom" and miss you terribly.
Thank you SWFEC, hosted by Dick Pritchett Real Estate, for providing & maintaining suitable trees & environment for this Bald Eagle Family. www.SWFLEagleCam.com
Thank you to Dick Pritchett Real Estate (SWFEC), Church of the Nazarene, Eagle Landing & several friends for allowing me to film on their premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asPghNd1WKk
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:04:08 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2342 on: March 02, 2023, 04:58:26 PM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 2, 2023 4:34 PM
Camera Time: Mar 2, 2023 2:33 PM PST

We now have egglet #8 ... 
to keep Lucky 7 company!

:-* :-* :-* Audi (Audacity) and Jak !

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2343 on: March 02, 2023, 05:00:16 PM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 2, 2023 4:35 PM
Camera Time: Mar 2, 2023 2:33 PM PST

Be strong Sauces family---love you lots and lots!

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2344 on: March 02, 2023, 05:05:11 PM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Mar 2, 2023 4:40 PM
Camera Time: Mar 2, 2023 4:38 PM CST
CamOp Spish

Chat says:   The lovely  Savanna seems to have won Newman's heart.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2345 on: March 02, 2023, 05:27:00 PM »

Hi Bazi and Tig  :)

Lisa TV Guide, me too!   HD is a handsome fella.  And, thank you.

Nice deck shots Lani. So Lovely with the snow---I love fresh snowfall.
Thanks for sharing your photos.   As well as updates from SWFL Eagles.  ;)

{{{Tsk}}} Hope you're resting comfortably.  The nurses know best.  ;)   SEDs

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2346 on: March 02, 2023, 05:43:22 PM »

'Good Evening' .
Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

VTG MAJESTIC Z FLOOR LAMP FIBERGLASS SHADES MID CENTURY MODERN RETRO ATOMIC   1950s

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2347 on: March 02, 2023, 06:58:06 PM »

I texted tsk's SIL Barb for an update, she said 'her BP was low but the pain meds bring it down. She is not on a floor yet but in observation...Tim couldn't remember. He's going back tomorrow at 9:00. Hopefully a much better report then. Keep praying.'  Men just aren't very good at details (I said that, not Barb!)!

Phyl, unbelievable, the 8th egg at Sauces! Fingers and toes crossed! Yes, Savannah is a beauty!  Now that is a 50's lamp!

I checked on the Decorah North, they are still being harassed by other eagles. No definitive word on the egg, it just can't be seen and at times they are brooding when they are not defending their territory and nest.

Good Night Beakers!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2348 on: March 02, 2023, 07:56:31 PM »

Posting for Lani,  there are 3 gifs each 7 seconds long of the video of Lani's Creek.  They are in order 1-2 and 3. Enjoy!
1)

2)

3)
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

oldguy

« Reply #2349 on: March 02, 2023, 08:09:49 PM »

Ryan Hall is making observations on Friday storm outlook - Chicago can get up to a foot of snow.  Nashville to Lexington, KY is expected to be the most active for storms/tornadoes.
Meanwhile Dallas Tx county is in the dark tonight - 350K without power.

Cat gives this husky a massage before settling down for a nap   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_JgQcu5y50

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2350 on: March 02, 2023, 09:04:32 PM »

Oldguy - Liked quarantine kids playing 'long tall Sally'.  I actually thought I would hear 'Lay down Sally'! ;D

T40 - Thanks for info on eagle watching day this Sat.!

Hi Lani  :)

Clynn - Love your post and gifs this morning!  I look forward to having coffee in Hawaii!!  Love the osprey and eagle cam pics.   Thank you for posting about Tsk being out of surgery.   Thoughts & prayers for the DNN nest.

Phyl - love the TV guide vintage cover!! ;D  Thank you for Cam pics!  Love the vintage lamp from the 50's.

LisagG - Sorry for the mistake.  Glad you pointed it out to me.  I must be more careful.   I just read where you were talking about TV Guide.  I too, loved doing the crossword puzzle - that was the highlight of every TV guide and that's why I subscribed to it for years!  Love the pic of HD  ;D

Baz - Thank you so much for our vacation well wishes  ;D :)  Love your sweet post for Tsk - you are always so kind. :-*

Hi Tig!

Lani - Those snow pictures are amazing.  It shows way more snow than I thought you had in the area. :o ::)

Lori - Thank you for posting Lani's vids - very good!

Hi Kb, Puff, BL  :)

Thinking of you Tsk

Beakers have a good night - stay warm - sleep well.

Lani

« Reply #2351 on: March 02, 2023, 10:25:07 PM »

Afternoon tig and all :)

Phyl - Great pics from the cams.  I loved TV Guide, and my favorite part was the crossword puzzle in the back.  I am glad you were safe from the wild weather! 

clynn - Thanks for updating us about tsk.  So glad to hear that all went well for her.   :-*
Wow, the pic from Lani, so beautiful!

baz:D

HD looking very handsome egg-sitting!

Lisa, HD is very handsome indeed!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2352 on: March 02, 2023, 11:20:40 PM »

Baz, We live in Payson around 5000 elevation and Pine is 5400

Phyl, Zooey better arrive soon..... prayers for Sauces family.

Clynn, that's a shame about the Decorah North family being bothered by other eagles.  :(

Lori, thanks for posting the pics for me. I can't get my videos to post. In the videos, You can hear the sounds of the water, which is very soothing.

Oldguy, sweet cat and husky video.

Eagles, I'm surprised how much snow we received too. It even snowed in Tucson! Are you busy packing for your trip to HI? You're anniversary is Sunday, and you're leaving Saturday for Kauai, we will have to give you anniversary greetings tomorrow before you leave!  ;D Or would you like to see them after you return?  ;D

{{{gentle hugs Tsk}}} we're thinking of you and praying for your comfort and healing tonight and the days to come   🙏🏼

Good night! Decorah North dad is tucked in tonight!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #2353 on: March 03, 2023, 05:54:45 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.
And, Happy Friday !

62Fhigh wind advisory / cloudy .  High of  70 F scattered rain showers .  Evening/night 39F and .

{{Tsk}} I hope you're resting comfortably.  Sending loads of love/prayers and good thoughts your way.    :-*

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Clynn thanks for update  from Barb. With what she had done I think they want to keep an eye onher to be safe.  Yes prayers are 24/7.
A big ditto on the 'men thing'

Eagles jim and I are doing great after first shingles. The pharmacist said everyone reacts differently. And, some just don't get bad side efects. We shall see  ;)

Lani/Loriluv the gifs/motion photos of your snowfall

Oldguy I hate this time of year in The South-tornadoes. I get so nervous. However, many thanks for the headsup.  ;)
Cat massaging husky before napping. Cute
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 06:17:39 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2354 on: March 03, 2023, 05:55:18 AM »