Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470425 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1995 on: February 22, 2023, 04:21:11 PM »

Written by a local city rescuer of cats and dogs...

absolutely, and then some...

blschue

« Reply #1996 on: February 22, 2023, 04:37:08 PM »

For not only KB but this is the single best item I have ever bought.  With this cloth all you need is water - wring cloth out very dry and wipe
I use this for my inside car windows, inside house windows, mirrors - It is magic!  Use over and over and wash and reuse.  saves a ton on paper towels.

https://www.amazon.com/Microfiber-Surface-Friendly-Environmentally-Appliances/dp/B076CYV9SL/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3HECSC4L8MIOD&keywords=streak+free+glass+cleaner&qid=1677083531&sprefix=streak%2Caps%2C103&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFMWDA0NTk0VkdVM0smZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA4Mzc4MTcxVzgxWk1KUUdDRUk5JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAxNzUwNzIxRVVPU1kxWU9QS1BKJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

That cloth looks about the same as Norwex EnviroCloth that costs $16.99 for one. Norwex is sold at parties similar to PamperedChef

Tig..... I'm a veeeerrrrry slow learner so you would have to demonstrate a lot and then my short term memory is shot so you would have to demonstrate again and again. ;D ;D

This picture was taken a few hours later. Everything was lost in the garage. The one corner of the house was where my photo albums were at and we had time to take the albums out of the house. Two young guys were driving on 35w and saw the garage totally in flames and drove to the next exit and found their way to the house. They pounded on bedroom windows to wake us up and at that time the fire hadn't started on the house. We have pictures because our camera still worked.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1997 on: February 22, 2023, 04:47:47 PM »

[
This picture was taken a few hours later. Everything was lost in the garage. The one corner of the house was where my photo albums were at and we had time to take the albums out of the house. Two young guys were driving on 35w and saw the garage totally in flames and drove to the next exit and found their way to the house. They pounded on bedroom windows to wake us up and at that time the fire hadn't started on the house. We have pictures because our camera still worked.
What a mess. Just so sorry.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #1998 on: February 22, 2023, 04:49:41 PM »

Indeed! I"ve never seen an episode---nor do I care.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #1999 on: February 22, 2023, 04:51:36 PM »

clynn Just wondering - Did you hear about some bozo editing all the Roald Dahl series of books.  Thinkgs are really getting out of hand.

P

I know this wasn't directed my way.
But ...I love his works so much
I concur. Utterly ridiculous.

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2000 on: February 22, 2023, 04:58:54 PM »

bounce
Home. Safe.
Thanx for all the wildlife photos... especially bald eagles.  ;D

As requested... here are pics of version 1 and 2. Unfortunately, the vole thinks it is great too.  :-[

We had lots of food to bring home. Huge portions. Yum

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

« Reply #2001 on: February 22, 2023, 05:04:29 PM »

Clynn so sorry to read about your back--- too much sitting in one position  ;)  ---sure hope the new chair helps.  Luv Ronald Dahl
I think you're right about the tiny intruder in Decorah nest. 
Speaking of post count---I've lost 2500 posts either by the annual cleanup and or deleting unnecessary graphic (or abandoned threads/consoldation and etc.) I can under stand the basic reasoning.  But...
Tks for Sue's update/snaps. And, Minnesota Nongame Wildlife Program -two eggs in bole.  ;)

Tsk  I see you went to Mass. Good for you. I missed it and now I don't have palm ashes on my forehead. But, the commentment is in the heart. YOU know?
Charming baby chipmunk. I've seen those towels advertised.  They will remedy the 'lint/streak' issue. Think I'll make a purchase too.

Lisa like the others here, I'm excited about tomorrow. I hope Bradley and Kelly can get a way for a few days .I think that helps to get use to the 'Mr and Mrs."
If at all possible---yes post all the photos LOL
Thanks for asking about the Mardi Gras pasta. It was so delish!  I would have taken and poste d  photos if  I had thought anyone was interested.
And, even tho we had seconds, there was enough for another serving  which is in fridge for Friday. Don't know what Jim will be eating that day. LOL  Perhaps I'll so a seafood boil  :-\
tks for the Decorah photo update.

Kb so glad Trevor came and help you even though it'll be piled up again. I know you will---please becareful with the snow on decks.  Good idea to just clear the space you absolutely need.  ROTFL  $80 come find itl

Eagles thank you. Glad you enjoy them. I luv to share what I see nest/caam watching Maggie says 'Meow' to Star.

Tig hope you're feeling better;   LOL  Nextdoor; take it easy .

Lori tks for the Royals update. Luv to watch them walk.  :-*  Ahhh lessons in growing up and responsibility. Also, DNN.

Hi Baz![!b]

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #2002 on: February 22, 2023, 05:18:28 PM »

bounce
Home. Safe.
Thanx for all the wildlife photos... especially bald eagles.  ;D

As requested... here are pics of version 1 and 2. Unfortunately, the vole thinks it is great too.  :-[

We had lots of food to bring home. Huge portions. Yum

SED

This is my favorite design.   ;)

Post Script:
Now you won't need to cook.  ;)

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #2003 on: February 22, 2023, 05:26:38 PM »

tig - Sounds like you had a busy day. 

kb - 6ft fence  ;D

baz - Waving to ya! 

Lori - Thank you for the Royal update!

If I don't get a chance to pop in tomorrow morning, or at some point, see you all on Friday!

Have a good night, everyone!!

Phyl

« Reply #2004 on: February 22, 2023, 05:28:16 PM »

I snapped this just a few ago.

Decorah North Eagles
Feb 22, 2023 5:22 PM
Camera Time: Feb 22, 2023 5:22 PM CST

Oh mama!  :-*

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2005 on: February 22, 2023, 06:32:46 PM »

As of 2 hours ago we had 0.71" of rain and it was still pouring.  Sure glad it isn't snow  ;D  We are holding at 34 degrees.

LORI   Oh NO   Black ice.  Watch yourself for 24 hours and if necessary go to the ER.  Hope you are OK in the AM  Ice might keep the swelling down if you haven't used it already.  ( goody goody gumdrops - now that is another older expression)  LOL   Thanks for the Norths update.  Not an unfamiliar sight for us.

LISA  So you will be away all day starting when?  We will be excited for the report  ;D

TIG  So it sounds like you can get around pretty easy?  Thanks for the pics.  I get the perches now but do think the pattern of the holes would be big enough to let in any small varmint?  mice?  squirrels? At least the seed says drier.

KB   LOLOL  6' fence = 3' fence.  Love the "lost" $80  ;D

BISCHUE   I didn't realize you were in the house at the time it happened.  Wow - if not for those passer bys having to find there way to your house  I hate to think about it.

PHYL  It was just an Ash Wed service led by the deacon with readings, songs Our Father and final blessing followed by ashes before you left.  SRO at our mission church down the road.
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2006 on: February 22, 2023, 06:50:38 PM »

Gosh Lori! Get better soon...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2007 on: February 22, 2023, 08:45:52 PM »

Lani - Are you having snow?  We've had very high gusty winds yesterday and today - trees are down in surrounding areas;  Ben Lomond, Aptos, Santa Cruz.   Okay, just read your update on the weather in your area.

Kb - Thank goodness for the snow blowing Travis got done!  Watched  'The Today Show' this morning and they explained the weather in your area and I just have to say you are doing an awesome job of taking care of your premises during this terrible snow/ice winter.

Tsk - I picked up my Mom and went to church (but not the early morning Mass) and received ashes - no pressure for anyone else tho, everyone to their own and also the weather plays a part.

Puff - Although you were addressing Clynn, I agree with you.

Tig - You have a wonderful brother!

Lori - Oh no - are you alright??  Sounds like a bad fall you took.   Wow, that pic of DNN nest before the cam went out is amazing (scary too).   Sweet royal albatross picture! ;D

LisaG - Wishing you & Jeff a beautiful day tomorrow at Bradley & Kelly's wedding.  Hugs for All  :-* 

Hi Baz! :)

Phyl - Star says hi to Maggie!   Beautiful pic of DN nest - pretty mama!  She totally reminds me of Decorah M (even her eye shadow).  ;) :)

Clynn - Hope you are taking it easy tonight.  :)

Hi Oldguy  :)

Beakers have a good night.

Phyl

« Reply #2008 on: February 22, 2023, 11:17:37 PM »

KB just found--6'=3',  LOL

Eagles I just plain forgot mass  until too late.  :(
Tsk yeah I know it wasn't a regular mass and all. But still---
Another old saying: 'Hunky-dory'

Lori good grief. Anymore spills ...