Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 465643 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3180 on: March 29, 2023, 06:39:15 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 29, 2023 6:28 AM
Camera Time: Mar 29, 2023 4:27 AM PDT
Birchwoman

There had been a bit of a storm and Audi's soake

I read thru and coversation was refering to a gnash on her beak.  ???

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
From Chat:

Our first glimpse  of #7 since about 18hrs ago

Bommy
12 hours ago

« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 06:45:48 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3181 on: March 29, 2023, 06:41:59 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, love the picture of the Lemurs you posted yesterday, reminds me of Keebler at Wild Heart Ranch! Traveling with cats...Becky & Jennifer have traveled from Oregon to Mom's in Albion 5 times now (2265 miles) with their cats Lucy and Molly! The girls travel very well now, they know they are going to Grandma's  and they like her house because it's all carpeted! Their new house in Corvallis has hardwood floors which they are not so fond of... How is your furry family?

Phyl, Yes, I have the Princess Munchkin today! The Flyway has a different look today with that line of thick clouds, beautiful! And a very tiny peek at #7! I was searching through my Amazon purchases for when I purchased an item and I was shocked at how much I have purchased online the last few years! I love finding bargains and things for the kids! I got a lot of things free because of rewards on my Discover card, I can spend them on Amazon. Love that 'buck-toothed' dog!  ;D

Puff, sweet story of Pussy Cat...I have heard of many times that the cat loves the person who supposedly didn't want a cat!

Lori, oh no, you just can't get a break! Please feel better!

Lisa, thought you might enjoy this:

Anybody need these?  https://uprootclean.com/pages/uproot-pet-hair-reducing-dryer-sheets?

Norwich Peregrines - Tony Denton  · 17h  ·
GOOD NEWS FROM NORWICH CATHEDRAL. EDITH HAS LAID HER SECOND EGG.  HOPEFULLY TWO MORE TO GO.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3182 on: March 29, 2023, 07:00:58 AM »

Hi Clynn Say you might want to recheck my Sauces post above. As I found a better view of #7 and modified the post to show it. I'm soooo slow this AM
Great greetings today.  Oh that's cute---Princess Munchkin. I know it's kind of scary how much a person spend on AMazon.  I have such an amount on my Wells Fargo  >:(
That chart will be great for Lisa!  For any of us actually. Been decades since I've had a kitten in the house.  Thanks for posting it  ;)
I have heard of those dryer sheets .
Thanks for update on Norwich  Cathedral and Edith, egg #2. Hurrah

Lani I  kept seeing your lemurs flash as I worked on posting last night and this AM.  So rechecked them---wonderful  photo, luv their pose. Thank you!

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3183 on: March 29, 2023, 07:01:41 AM »

Just a fabulous snapshot by H20!!
Not much better than this.

Lesser Flamingos at Kamfers Dam
Mar 29, 2023 12:23 AM
Camera Time: Mar 29, 2023 7:21 AM SAST
H2O_Explorer

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3185 on: March 29, 2023, 07:05:42 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam
Mar 29, 2023 7:04 AM
Camera Time: Mar 29, 2023 7:03 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Just a glimpse of eggs. Luv that feather lined nest!

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3186 on: March 29, 2023, 07:14:38 AM »

Clynn  this one's better

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 29, 2023 7:13 AM
Camera Time: Mar 29, 2023 7:12 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3187 on: March 29, 2023, 07:32:13 AM »

HI EVERYONE

Hanging in the mid 30's today  Maybe some sun later  :(

PHYL  Funny dog and Easter basket  LOL  You were busy with on-line shopping yesterday.  Weather Tech certainly has expanded their line of product.  Their plant is located south west of me.  Went there to get car/hatch mats for my previous car.   Good morning on the flyway  :)

CLYNN   Good growth chart for kitties.  Bet those dryer sheets are a real plus esp for dogs.

LINDAWYO   Happy Heavenly Birthday
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 07:41:01 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3188 on: March 29, 2023, 07:51:50 AM »

Phyl, yes it an even better picture of the Flyway! And a better view of #7! Love Mama Goose in the nest! Interesting article about the HUGE eagle of long ago...

tsk, 30 right now, high 43 today. 65 tomorrow, 71 Friday with thunderstorms and wind!

Black Eagle Project Roodekrans
And Nest preparation continues. These photos, taken this morning by Johann Van den Berg, a regular BEPR Monitor, show how Makatsa and Mahlori are bringing sticks to the nest in preparation of the upcoming breeding season. Looking at historical records, the first egg could be laid by mid April. That’s not long to wait. BEPR will publish regular updates. Watch this space.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #3189 on: March 29, 2023, 08:27:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

kb and Lani - Slept like a rock last night, Jeff not so much  ;D

Phyl - Attached in a pic of Misty this morning, sleeping on her back on the futon bed.  It was Jeff's turn in the birthing room.  He was up before the alarm, and said, OMG, I can see why you were so tired yesterday morning!  She was up all night.  Great cam pics!

E4E - I would hope Bradley knows, but geez I sometimes think, he thinks I know nothing!

clynn - Thanks for the kitten chart!   :D  NORWICH CATHEDRAL is beautiful, and congrats to Edith!

tsk - Hope you get a lil sun today.  We finally got some today, and it is nice.

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lindawyo!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3190 on: March 29, 2023, 09:00:25 AM »

Morning Tig, Kb, Tsk, Puff, Lani, BL, T40, Oldguy, Baz  :)

LisaG - It will be exciting when Misty chooses her spot to have her babies! :)   Sweet pic of Misty this morning! ;D

Phyl - Enjoy the nice temp your area will be having today!  Beautiful MS River Flyway cam picture!  Like all the cam pics.  :)   Wonderful picture at Kamfer's Dam! ;D

Clynn - Like your morning graphics!  Have a great day with your Princess!  ;D   I love the kitty chart you posted for LisaG!  Love the Norwich Cathedral pic.

Lori - Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Happy Heavenly Birthday Lindawyo

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3191 on: March 29, 2023, 09:59:10 AM »

Remembering Lindawyo

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3193 on: March 29, 2023, 10:52:58 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Phyl, pretty sunrise... I'm watching Mother Goose now.  :-*

Clynn, thanks for Kitten growth chart, I'm excited for Lisa's pics! Aly bought me Uproot and Clean utensils for the cats. I love it! I'll order the dryer sheets... awww Edith, stunning views from this nest... beautiful pic of Black Eagle! Have fun with Miss Bella!

Lisa, Love your post to Eagles,...children! Sometimes our girls shake their heads at us like we just got off a turnip truck!  LOL! ... awww Misty  :-* .. you and Jeff will need a B & B weekend after this.  ;D

{{{Hugs Lori}}} feel better soon  :-*

Royal Albatross cam - 3/29 19:51 (Two Juvies at nest. Last time one was harassing SP, he threw up on them. This time he warned them in advance. Good boy!)
Hey did SP chick just nip me?

Next time when a chick claps its bill, better move :)
https://twitter.com/i/status/1641012491953258497

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3194 on: March 29, 2023, 11:45:34 AM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

I have 6 days of posts to read to get caught up, so that will take me a bit. I just read the first few since my last post last week.

Lisa, wow on Misty being preggers. Hope the kittens will be ok - rough start for them in the feral world. That's some story about the chip and Animal Services - guess they weren't very responsible caretakers!!! Misty is one lucky kitty now! :-*  I LOLd your remark about what have you gotten yourself into... I think it's more like, What has Jeff gotten you into now?  ;) ;D  I hope your ears are better.

Puff and Tsk, and others using eye drops... I saw one news report that said there are actually 11 different brands that may be affected by the contamination that has caused infection, some blindness, some loss of eyeballs, and even death. I think, but I'm not sure, they are all OTC brands. Anyone using eyedrops should check with a valid source of info (not any TV news channel because they don't always have the full, or correct, info), or the manufacturer, or the FDA, or your doc or pharmacist, to see if they are involved in the issue. Puff, it's from the contamination in some of them causing an infection... easy to go from eye to brain if an infection goes without being caught and effectively treated in time.

My Littlest Greatniece turned 5 years old recently. She got a new bike for her b'day, and had fun learning to ride it. Meanwhile, her dad adjusted her scooter for Baby Bro to ride on, so they both had fun together on their wheels. You know Baby Bro wants to do whatever his big sister does! LOL.  ;) :D  She had a party at a fun play place and invited her preschool classmates. A good time was had by all.  :)

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 02:02:44 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center