Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:50:30 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
How the Rabbit Lost His Tail

https://www.worldhistory.org/article/2390/how-the-rabbit-lost-his-tail/?esh=85d7c3d5cd473d225368af62a6ed9988991e13ae1f632526d69b30725b7979c7&emd=ebe150d77d2db51479b2e2aee712fbb9&lid=ac74a77c22&utm_campaign=newsletter_en&utm_medium=email&utm_source=rss2&mc_cid=26515d0f14&mc_eid=7a5e0d77bd

on: Today at 05:46:35 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-05-rivals
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 05:45:18 AM 

Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-05-rivals
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 05:42:28 AM 

Good Morning Everyone. Blessed  Sunday.

Currently: 63F partly cloudy , High 82F  partly sunny,  Low 63F

Thank you everyone...esp Tsk, Karen, Lani, Eagles and Lisa
Jim has note from his hospt. Doc to take to work
when he reports tomorrow.  Work duties as tolerated.

This time of year Jim sets the peanuts out  in feeder  off deck during the week. And weekends  it’s my turn. So, I’m up early  to set out peanuts for the squirrels ---if I leave them out all night the raccoons  will eat them and when those are gone they;ll hunt them as in dig up all the potted plants  search ing for the remainder.   

LANI- kittens in double feeder bowl, Awwwww

TKS- my gardening ‘thumb’ isn’t that ‘green’ so hats off and congrats to you/Tim---anyone who’s works their own veggie plot.

{{{PUFF}}}

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family .  'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

on: Today at 12:42:04 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
SED Lisa, Karen, Eagles  :-*

Tsk, your leftovers must have been delicious! LOL! Good for you and Tim. Got the veggies planted, YAY!

{{{Phyl, Jim, Miss Maggie}}} Very happy for you that Jim's home and settled. And now he can rest and heal...  Oh my, yummy dinner!!! Wishing you a good night's sleep! God Bless.

{{{Puff}}} Don't let the machine win!! My new motto too!  ;D :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 11:59:38 PM 
It's amazing how much they know. Even Rosie, who visits once or twice a year, knows all my routines.  :D

Thanx OldGuy

Ollie is now studying me while I watch and rock to the video of "Still my guitar gently weeps" with Prince on my tv..still gives me goose bumps when Prince jumps in. Windows closed so I'm blasting it with my subwoofer. Not sure he knows what to think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWRCooFKk3c

Kb, Prince was my late brother's favorite musician. He would have loved this.

on: Yesterday at 09:46:41 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
Hi EV1,  Mary had pizza, rotisserie chicken salad, cake, and ice cream for all of us at 3 this afternoon.  Bash opened  quite a few presents.  I got him a stuffed Frenchy puppy and a John Deere tractor that made three different sounds like music if he pushed a button.  He did, and he liked them both.
 Debbie made it all happen Mary said. Mary could not move around very much for pain.  She does take some Tylenol, but it is not very effective.  She wants to rest tomorrow and try to go back to work on Monday.
Did not see Karen today.  We did talk a little on the phone.  Maybe I will see her tomorrow afternoon.
I took some PM cough syrup a while ago and am getting drowsy. So CUL EV1 GBU and all who are sufferring.

on: Yesterday at 09:24:24 PM 
Bounce
Way to go Twins... Knocking the socks off.... Lol
And the Wolves!!!

SED

LOL  ;D

on: Yesterday at 09:12:09 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Phyl, glsd to hear Jim is home!  Have a good evening and get some sleep tonight!

on: Yesterday at 08:37:43 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Bounce
Way to go Twins... Knocking the socks off.... Lol
And the Wolves!!!

SED

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10