Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 458302 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12765 on: December 31, 2023, 07:53:48 AM »

Good Morning Everyone

PHYL   Some beautiful green glass.  Rerun on St Patricks day  LOL  ;)  I have a similar tea light  in clear glass.  Very funny waving to someone in Russia  ::) ;)    New Year's resolution  LOL.     Good 365 for NYE

LANI  Love the closeup of the sleeping kitty. 

LISA   Thanks for the heads up on E 23.    Will put the nest up when done here.

CLYNN  We will be home in our comfy clothes and Lulu for sure tonight  ;) ;)    LOL  "Ed's shelf in the shed"  ;D ;D  I had to google " immersion blender" .  Looks perfect for those smaller jobs.   Well you better not be a sleep walker tending that lighthouse  :o :o :o   What views though...

KB   Gorgeous cheetahs   Very dedicated photographers to wait for those shots.  Also ready to watch that game tonight
I see Detroit lost by 1 last night

Not making chili but split peas soup and ham today   ;D
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #12766 on: December 31, 2023, 07:54:58 AM »

Happy New Year's Eve back to you Lisa and to all the early riser birdies/beakers. 

I also pushed myself to stay the course and make certain hatch was successful at SWFL.  Can't say I wasn't concerned.  She sure is protecting the view.

I don't recall ever making a resolution for New Year - I will, however, have a new furry companion!!!

P

karengramke

« Reply #12767 on: December 31, 2023, 08:01:28 AM »

Hatch at swfl at 7 :30!   Second hatch still in progress!  Posted and then read the Beak and see my news was old News!   Thanks for the updates!
New Years resolution, a to do list!  So funny!   Tuesday, the Christmas stuff will be put back in the plastic tubs in the garage!   Then I think I will start cleaning glass shelved and door cabinets and china cabinet!  Hate the thought!  Bbl and Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 08:43:12 AM by karengramke »

karengramke

« Reply #12768 on: December 31, 2023, 08:47:08 AM »

Just read the banner at swfl and they said they are evaluating the condition on egg two!  Sounds ominous!  Oh no!  Just read on Facebook that the movement in egg two has stopped so it looks like there will only be  one little fluff ball!   Fingers crossed that this baby is just resting but it doesn’t look good
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 08:37:51 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12769 on: December 31, 2023, 10:54:14 AM »

Happy New Year's Eve Beakers!
Morning Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12770 on: December 31, 2023, 11:28:15 AM »

Bounce n blessed

Spent the evening with Bro n SIL... a good time was had.

SKOL! (after an early dinner at a favorite spot)

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12771 on: December 31, 2023, 12:07:03 PM »

PUFF  I think one thing about the view at SWFL is that the camera is higher and we don't have a nest eye level view.  What do you think?   Parent has to really be off the bole.

KAREN   LOL  January is the month I clean my wall to wall book shelf in the office and Quick Shine my wood floors  LOL
Do my china cabinet every 2 years... ::) ::)

LANI   Cute little lamb in the AM greeting.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #12772 on: December 31, 2023, 12:18:48 PM »

E 24 is dead according to facebook!  Died during hatch!   I think the camera operators move the camera well and have seem in the bole!   There are a number of cameras .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 08:34:27 PM by karengramke »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12773 on: December 31, 2023, 01:10:34 PM »

karen, an explanation of what happened, it just popped up in Facebook:  https://www.elfruler.com/?p=11316&fbclid=IwAR12l7HlRqlpuftaNBKM7UGBYlD2iiQZbsDZZOx7hMlLSTiFylKS45k3_T8

tsk, what a great idea, to spread the spring cleaning out to months! I think I will try to do the same!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #12774 on: December 31, 2023, 01:35:16 PM »

Thanks clynn!  Good explanation!  Wish the shell could be retrieved and evaluated!   Wont happen though.   
How are the kitties?   Named yet?

LisaG1967

« Reply #12775 on: December 31, 2023, 02:09:09 PM »

clynn - I had to laugh at your comment to E4E about Ed and his brother "thinking" they are handy.   ;D ;D  Cool lighthouse in Iceland!

kb - Glad that you do not have to go anywhere today.

tsk - Split pea and ham soup sounds good.

Puff - Are you getting a new pet??

karen - Be careful cleaning that China cabinet. E24  :'(

Lani - Cute morning greeting. 

tig - Enjoy your evening.

kbshcb

« Reply #12776 on: December 31, 2023, 02:24:21 PM »

Lisa - yup, me too, thanks. I'm just disgusted.
Here's a recent pick of my icy road.....Nobody around. My instacart guy said all the roads other than those that have dragged salt/sand from car tires are atrocious.
I e mailed the Supervisor today who is wouldn't you know out of town till Tuesday.
My guess is that is why nothing gets done here.

I know for a fact other cities were way on top of it....we have hills too.....but god forbid they act like this when I do need to go out.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12777 on: December 31, 2023, 03:35:42 PM »

CLYNN   Thanks for the explanation of the death.
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #12778 on: December 31, 2023, 03:36:00 PM »

Kb Honestly what do you think is behind the lack of road treatment there in Ritchfield ??

Budget, over zealous environmental concerns, lack of road crew staff  ... or what ?   ::)

I mean when cars are out there playing bumper cars and pedestrians are falling on their keesters during a "relatively minor winter weather event" .. where does the public safety aspect kick in.
If that happened around here the "higher up heads" would roll.  :o     
U. S. A.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #12779 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:37 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, BEAKERS!!  :D

But I walked 39 minutes today!   ;) :D  It has been a beautiful day here!  :)

;D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center