News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:05:54 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Growing like weeds...

on: Today at 02:04:58 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
bounce

If anyone interested in the behind the scenes of the filming of the Dali... 47 minutes... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DEDbA0xwd4jc&ved=2ahUKEwi5lta7t5-GAxVt6ckDHZMNDI0QwqsBegQIERAG&usg=AOvVaw3obgq_GcCT9nX-G1Vy7CBF
Yay DNR. "kids" thanx  ;D

on: Today at 02:01:22 PM 
HATCH #3

on: Today at 01:42:11 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Stella:

on: Today at 01:40:53 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Suns is out which Paul Douglas says is not good. Heating up of our afternoon.

Checked on things:

Iris along side of house, iris, stella d'oro to come yet, other lilies, roses, geranium, goats beard and more.

on: Today at 01:37:52 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
I had just seen that!!!!  :)

on: Today at 01:29:08 PM 
The pip right behind the back one's head is coming along.

Mac came in to check on them while mom was out getting some lunch for them.  He left after she got back and she did the feeding.

on: Today at 01:28:16 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
tig, that has happened to me. I go into Task Manager and shut down my browser (Edge) and it works. So annoying!!! And scary!

tsk, we got hit with heavy winds and rain this morning. Another round is supposed to hit around 4:00. That is probably the one you will be getting later! They are dismissing all the schools early so that all the kids get home safely. Supposed to be some wicked winds!  Take some pictures of the parish garden, would love to see it!

kb, beautiful lion!

Lani, the Royal Alby babies are getting so big! 8.7 kg equals 19.18 pounds! That's a BIG baby! They take such good care of them, you can tell they all love them!

Lisa, what a pretty cup of coffee! A while ago I put an ice cube in the no-tip water dish and Sam and sophie were playing with it. Sophie even got it out of the dish! She shakes her wet paw and gets Sam wet, I think she does it on purpose!  Another pic of them sleeping

Phyl, how many baby bluebirds in the nest, I can't tell if 4 or 5! They are so helpless at that age, they just open their mouths and hope some food gets dropped in!

Friends of Minnesota Nongame Eagle Cam - Bonnie Johnson ยท Nancy and Beau's kids!!!

Happy 78th Late Birthday to Cher. She was born Cherilyn Sarkisian on May 20, 1946 in El Centro, California 🎁🎈🎉 🎶

on: Today at 01:23:38 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
4 HATCHLINGS
May 21, 2024

on: Today at 01:18:44 PM 
Good names

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10