Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 147618 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3660 on: April 18, 2024, 06:27:10 PM »

TIG   Hope you did not over due it today.   ???  Hot lemonade with honey.  That is a new one for me.     Camper is a sweetheart and we have seen so many examples of that!! :-* :-*

Joe woke( thinking he was at Jersey Mikes  LOL) and can talk and wiggle his toes.  Pathology results in 4 days.  Altho, surgeon says he will likely need chemo and Baylor is trying to set him up with an oncologist/surgeon closer to his home.   This makes me think the doc knows it's cancerous?  Thank you for ongoing prayers.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 06:30:14 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #3661 on: April 18, 2024, 07:16:55 PM »

Tsk, very sorry about Tims cousin Joe.  I am glad he is in a major medical center of this country!  Prayers were sent for him and his Doctors!   It sure doesn’t pay to ignore symptoms, does it! 
Had an okay day!  Watched the geese,  watched E23 try to fly away from a flock of pesky birds!  Happens almost every year!  Think they are telling him to leave home!
Got a good hair cut this afternoon!   Young man did a good job!
Have a good night and hopefully will see you all
in the morning!  Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3662 on: April 18, 2024, 09:32:10 PM »

Tsk-  Sounds good that Tim's cousin awoke and can talk & wiggle his toes!  Continued good thoughts & prayers for Joe. 

Karen- Glad you were happy with your haircut today! :)

Clynn- Hope you had a nice visit to the Greenhouse today!  I bet you found something!   I know you are having a wonderful trip  :)

Lani- Does Mike come back for the weekend?

Tig- So nice of Camper to offer his expertise and take Senior photographs for that student!

We had a pleasant day of 73!  Not too hot, just very nice. :)    Everyone have a good night & sleep well.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3663 on: April 18, 2024, 09:56:54 PM »

(((Tsk and Tim))), prayers for Tim's TX cousin, Joe. Glad he awoke from surgery with normal speech and mobility. LOL on the Jersey Mike's thing.  How far is Baylor from his home? Hopefully, a family member can visit there with him till his discharge. Keeping him in my prayers for recovery and any future treatment.

Lani, I hope Mike got to the LA plant without too much travel disruption related to flight cancellations and airport delays caused by the storms. Hope he's home soon. Thanks for the pics and reports on the Royal Albies. What a treat to get to see them on cams and learn about their amazing lives. They are such loveable gentle giants.  :) :-*

Karen, glad you got a good hair cut. I need one!

Tig, that's very nice of Camper.

KB, scary about your stalker. Thank goodness none of you were injured! Glad the surviving eaglet was rescued.

Clynn, I have forgotten which day you return, but sending you wishes for smooth travels!

((Take care, All.))

Good Night. Peace. SED.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 09:58:52 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3664 on: April 19, 2024, 12:06:41 AM »

Baz, glad you're able to enjoy some time walking... Mike arrived in New Orleans Weds and is returning to Arizona in the morning. The first thing he did after he checked into his motel late Weds. he went to LaPlace Wafflehouse. The staff always remember him. They greet him with a "it's so good to see you honey!" Come sit down and we'll get your order in now. They always remember what he likes whether it's morning, noon or night.  ;D .. I hope the weather's okay for travel... thanks.

{{{oh Tsk, prayers for Tim's cousin and for you both.}}} Both your families have a lot on their plate these days.  :-* .. glad to hear Joe has normal speech and mobility after surgery. I googled Jersey Mike. Great menu, he must be hungry!  ;D ... Will keep him in our prayers for continued recovery and future treatments. God Bless.

Tig, there you go, busy as a beaver.  ;D My MIL loved hot lemonade with honey when she didn't feel well.... {{{Camper}}}bless him for his generosity.  :-* Senior year is so important God bless the young man and his family. ... during my elementary years we couldn't afford to buy my school pictures. I had a couple of teachers that must have bought the regular package and gave it to me at the end of the school year. {{{Hugs for you both}}}

Eagles, glad you had an good time with family.  :) .. any rain coming your way? Talons crossed you get some soon and kick the clouds our way. LOL!  ;D ... Mike's coming home tomorrow. I got a lot of spring cleaning done. I didn't work outside like I had planned, too much pollen in the air. The junipers have been spreading their yellow pollen everywhere. The patio furniture, windows, poor Sadie comes in with yellow dust on her fur....  Ugh! Please send rain.  ;D

Karen, glad you like your haircut. I hope your helper was able to get things done for you.

Good night!

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #3665 on: April 19, 2024, 12:58:59 AM »

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:04:59 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #3666 on: April 19, 2024, 01:32:52 AM »

Lani you will not get sick my GM always said if you sleep with a brown cow .

U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3667 on: April 19, 2024, 06:04:45 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.

Currently: 67F cloudy  High  51F sunny,  Low 38F

Tsk, Lani and Lisa, thanks for the hugs yesterday and for remembering me in your concern for Jim.
I'm headed out in two shakes of a lamb's tail & cuppa Java...to work on a plant project and give Jim
a bit of a head start  on the garden...trimming and container cleaning.

(((TSK/TIM))) prayers for Tim's cousin (((Joe))) his family and you both.
So glad to read that Joe is recovering from his surgery and has normal speech and mobility.
Sending high hopes for Joe's victory in battling this health issue.                   

LANI  Uggggg! Pollen is messy. Poor Sadie; glad for you as Mike will be home tomorrow       

(((TIG))) Camper is very attentive to you :)

EAGLES- so glad you and  your family had a good visit, nothing like 'catching up'

KAREN- glad you 're happy w/ your hair cut.  Years ago I learned to just cut my hair myself than have it cut for me.   Dr Womack (kidney) dis ask Jim
about what sort of work he did at Publix--he told her customer service and elaborated. She did think he was very active.

LISA- pretty AM today

Prayers for:     Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:06:48 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3668 on: April 19, 2024, 06:07:32 AM »