Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:48:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce

public service announcement

My Chromebook just experienced a lockup due to a scam. I had logged out of Hotmail which takes me to the MSN news page. I clicked on a news article before checking to see if it was actually an "ad". My whole screen was filled with images of multiple Microsoft windows and a voice came on repeating a message that I had a virus and call this number and don't shut down or it will spread, etc. Camper and my searching the problem on Google on my phone prompted us to shut down and restart. Problem gone. Phew! Scary.

BBL

on: Today at 12:40:35 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Rainy at DNN all morning.  Early breakfish for all.

on: Today at 12:18:53 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
PUFF   Actually , no rain this afternoon now but moved to around 9 PM.  We shall see.

LISA  I see a new ENT later in June.  I will ask about the tinnitus.  I have a list  LOL

KB  Wish I had room for iris...

LANI   Those albies are really fattening up.  Good parenting this year for these two groups. Thanks for the update.

TIG  In the garden at the parish we have gorgeous siberian iris blooming.  I love them.

on: Today at 12:18:50 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
We have a pip in the egg next to the front hatchling.  It's just to the right of it's eye and down from mom's beak tip...

on: Today at 12:18:32 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
May 21, 2024

on: Today at 12:13:10 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by STLbf
Three little ones are growing and changing.  Gray down coming in and possibly starts of dark wing feathers, legs and feet turned bright yellow.  Parents feeding them as expected.

on: Today at 12:10:37 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/mn/minneapolis/55474

Well we are now Magically in that dry slot!....heavy storms heading in "they say" around 4pm...still crossing my fingers but I actually could have made it to my ENT to hear!....Oh well, tomorrow am...and, why take chances with large hail/flooding I guess I'm rationalizing.

Right? big boy....LOL

on: Today at 12:08:25 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by STLbf
There's a pip in one of the turkey vulture eggs this morning!  Both parents are tending to the eggs.  All is well here.

on: Today at 11:21:08 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Aryana Hummingbird  foraging for nectar

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ql5h7MoUV-E

This is a curated collection of Aryana Hummingbird's livestream video clips, created in partnership with Explore. During mating season (typically early December to mid-June), viewers have front row seats to the entire nesting process--from egg to fledge, and everything in between.

Watch as Aryana (an Allen's hummingbird) uses her needle-shaped beak to stitch organic materials into a walnut-size nest. Celebrate with us as she lays two tiny eggs and incubates her brood. Don't blink, or you'll miss the miraculous moments her raisin-sized babies emerge from their shells, sprout iridescent feathers, feed and flourish in that cottony nest, "wingercize" and become “jewels of the sky.”

In the off-season, our livestream cam is focused on the nectar feeder in Aryana's habitat. In addition to Aryana's comings and goings, you'll see lots of songbirds, bees, butterflies, and other hummingbird species flitting about, including Anna's, Black-chinned, and Rufous!

on: Today at 11:03:49 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Phillipina the Cheetah Cam at HESC
May 21, 2024 11:01 AM
Camera Time: May 21, 2024 6:01 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Couldn't go to The Cradle of Life with out seeing those amazing big cats.
Phil lipina pacing her enclosure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10